U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2014, 07:01 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,195,995 times

Advertisements

Also In Pumkintown SC where I had the idea for new shopping center i would like to see Pumkintown Speedway for the local drives and camping world NASCAR truck series have a hudge sack bar a hill areas to watch the races daycare for kids and a Days Inn next to it with a local cafe free Wfi Gym indoor pool daycare for kids Starbucks outdoor basketball courts free newspapers and across the street I would like to see a American Rag store then next to it a Blimps , then on the other side a broken egg cafe , then down the road a WallGreens , then next to it a Sliver Bay then across the street a nice Dollar tree next to it a Bank of America then on the side a Sports Clips before you get to the speedway I would like to see a , Logan steak house with outside eat next to it a Payless show store on the other side a , Lowes then across the street a Duckin Dougerts
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2014, 11:31 PM

3,249 posts, read 3,963,091 times
American Rag is a Macy's brand of clothing for young men. I don't think they have individual stores. But I prefer their Alfani and Tasso Elba lines, and some of the INC if it isn't too gaudy. And I recently bought some of their John Ashford and Alfani T shirts on sale for the summer. Nice basic T shirts for outerwear in a good variety of colors.

Old 06-22-2014, 03:52 PM

American rag does have some stores i like those brands as well

Old 06-23-2014, 11:03 AM

3,249 posts, read 3,963,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL fan View Post
American rag does have some stores i like those brands as well
You may be thinking of American Eagle, which has a store in Haywood Mall.

Old 06-24-2014, 07:29 PM

Well I did a Google serach there have some american rag stores in CA

Old 06-26-2014, 08:47 PM

Also in Pidemont SC I would like to see a Shopoing Center call it Pidemont Shopping center with a harries-teeter , Auto Zone, Bed bath and Beyonc , Rue 21 , a nice Goodwill , TJ Max, DSW , Skin hotdogs , City BQQ , Lids , Firehouse Subs , Hanes outlet , Popcorn Shop , World Makert , Niketown store , Best Buy , Ace Hardwear , Jelly belly Store , MoonPie store , Levis store ,Northface Store ,UPS store , Cupcake shop , AllSate , FYE , Branes and Noble , Mastercuts , TimberLnd Store , Justin boots , Black and Decker store , Golf Smith , Bath and Body works , JC Penny , Hobby Lobby , then on the end of the shopping Center a Firestone Tries then on the other side a 7 Elven across the street I would like to see a Joes Crab Sack next to it a Ben and Jerry's ice cream then the other side a Qucktrip then down the road a Park call it Pidemont Park a nice one with PlayGround for kids Basketball courts grilling out area walk trials bike trails areas for dogs nice restrooms baseball fields local cafe on the park hotdog carts then at the end of the park have a football field for football for teenns then other side tennis counts across the street a Papa and Beers then down the road form that a Pidemont YMCA , across from that a Star Bucks then next to it a CVS then on the side a , Popeyes then before the shopping center a Egss Up on Grill then next to it a BMW Car lot then on the side a Southern Tide store , across the street a Daycare for kids

Old 06-27-2014, 04:13 PM

Also In NewBerry SC I would like to see Shops at NewBerry with a Target Old Time Potty ,Staples , Perry Ellis Store , Rackroom Shoes , Panda Express , Lascotse store , Jelly Belly Store , Great Warps , Hat world , Polo RL Store , TimberLand Store , Starbucks , Little Pigs , Great American cookie , Ann's liners , AllState , Nike Golf Store , FireBirds , Best Buy , Radio Sack , CVS , Dinsey Store , PAC Sun , HM , Lucky Brand , SAMs Club , NorthFace Store , ATL Bread , UPS Store , HallMark , Pizza Hut , Rita Ice , Cazy 8 , Ace Hardwear , Levis Store , Famous Footwar , Bath and Body works , Five Guys , Subway , At&T Store , Moes SouthWest Grill , World Market , Toy R US , Sports Clips Clark's Shoes , TJ Max , Fresh Market , GameStop , MasterCuts , Hollister and the end of the Shopping Center a Joes Crab Sack then at the other end a Home Deport then across the street I would like to see a Cracker Barrel then next to it a Quick Trip then on the other side I would like to see a Fire stone tires then down the street I would like to see a Super Bilo , with a Family Dollar next to it then on the other side a Local southern cafe then next to it a TGI Fridays across the street a Cookout then next to it a nice Dollar tree before you get to the Shopping center New Berry Bowning alley a nice one with a hudge sack bar with homemade local food pool tables , video games , Air hockey table , Nice Restrooms , next to it a Stake rink with a hudge local food stack bar , video games , nice restrooms , and across the street a Doc Care next to it a rite aid save lot on the other end a Popeyes

Old 06-28-2014, 01:13 PM

Also In NewBerry SC i would like to see the NewBerryMall Simon own Mall 2 stores with the fallowing stores, American Eagle Lucky Brand , Gap , HM , FootAction , Guss Jeans , Arie , Baby Gap , PAC Sun , Finish Line , Ladys Footaction , Norstorm , Macy's , JC Penny , Sears , Belks Kids Footlocker , Champs Lids , Potty Barren , Candy world , Jelly Belly Store Chesse Cake Factor , Footlocker , Levis Store , CVS , Ups Store , Nike golf Shop , SC Gift Shop, Game Stop , Lids , Hudge food court with a Pizza Hut , Chicken Fil-A Charleys Philly Steak , DQ , Toca Bell , Star Bucks , Subway , Great warps etc , also some other stores lids locker room , Rack room shoes , DSW , Couch , Bath and works , Master Cuts , Sports Clips , Hans outlet , Clemeson Gift Shop , Ben and Jerrys Ice cream ,Holliister snd other stores then next to the mall a Shops at the Mall NewBerry with with a Pig Wiggy , next to it a Hevenly Ham and other side a PetSmart then behind th mall a Nice Golf Couse call it Golf Couse at the mal, with a nice club house nice restrooms , golf shop and have LPGA and PGA events there with a Hampton INN on site with free WfFI local cafe Gym indoor pool Starbucks daycare for kids pool tables video games and outdoor basketball courts areas for dogs also next to the golf course tennis courts on the other side a TX road house Wih outdoor site then across form the mall a Charlseton Crab house with outdoor stite next to it a Erko brand store the other a Quick trip then next to the mall Bob Evans also around the a Jimmy Johns and White Castle before you get to the mall i would like to see a Popeyes next to it a TCBy then on the side a Jim and Nicks BQQ then a across the steert a small Shopoing Center call it SC Shops with a MoonPie Store , Papa Johns Pizza , Puma store , State Farm , Blocks Bagles , Half moon outfits then next to it a Chills then on the side a Skins hotdogs

Old 06-28-2014, 05:42 PM

Also at the IVA SC I would like to see a IVA Zoo with bears , loins , tigers , owls , bats , goats , chickens , eagles , deers , etc also on site at the Zoo Jimmy Johns , Local cafe , Rita's , FIVE Guys , StarBucks , VIP park Zoo gift shop then on side of the zoo a Local zoo theme cafe on the other side a NASCAR theme go cart track with a Johnny Rockets on site , hot dog carts , save ice VIP park then across the street a WallGreens on the side a DQ then other side a Popeys then down the street IVA Shopping center with a Super Target , DSW , Old time Potty , Stalpes , Apple store/ I phones etc , T Moible store , Skin Hotdogs , Rue 21 , Hollister , Levis Store , World Market , Ace Hardwear , Ciity BQQ , Whole foods , GAP. , Baby Gap , lids locker room , State farm , Doc Care , CVS , UPS store , Toys R US , JD Crew ,Quicksliver store , Niketown Store , SC Gift Shop , Bad Daddy's , Egss Up Grill , Hobby Lobby , JC Penny , Nike Golf shop , Barh and Body works , Christmas tree shop , Dockers Clother store , HM ,Nice Goodwill , PopCorn shop , Yard house , Pizza hut Yogert MTN , Auto zone , Dicks Sport Goods , Best Buy , Clemson gift shop , Hallmark , Lucky Brand , Northface store , Nice Family Dollar , Sports Clips , Master Cuts , Sperry Shoe store , Timberland Store , Candy world , Jelly Belly store , Couch , Sunglass Hut , Game Stop , AllState , Barns and Nobble , Beef Jucky outlet , Hanes outlet ,Nortstorm rack , Big lots a nice one , Firehouse subs ,PAC Sun , Anns lines , Kg Fashions ,then at the end of the shopping center a Home Deport then on the side a Joes Crab Sack with outdoor seat then across then across the street a Quick trip on side a KFC then a other side a Larry's Sub shop then before the Zoo Iva water park with a save ice , local cafe nice restrooms , VIp park , Subway then next to it a Popeys then across the street a YMCA at Iva next to it a Daycare for kids

Old 06-28-2014, 07:43 PM

783 posts, read 1,150,363 times
That's about 1 store for every man, woman and child in the town of Iva. But I like it! Keep 'em coming!

I haven't looked through the entire thread, you might have already suggested it, but I would think a nice shopping area near the Hwy 81/I-85 interchange in N. Anderson County would be a slam dunk. What say you?

Last edited by Lone Star Rooster; 06-28-2014 at 07:55 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or