Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2018, 03:12 PM

1,095 posts, read 1,597,556 times

Advertisements

How about about a Tag Heuer store then at the old Staples IN Downtown Greenville I would like to see a , Modell's Sports store , with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , SC local sports area , flat screen TV's to watch MLB , NFL , PGA , NBA etc , Starbucks , wood grain floors , free mints , free candy , nice breaches inside and out , and then Popeyes would be great for Greenville
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2018, 05:35 AM

9,501 posts, read 9,816,320 times
Not sure if a Modell's would move this far south, but any store with those amenities would certainly get a lot of business!

Have you ever considered a Fry's Electronic Store in this area ATL fan? Being a regional chain, I think the area is big enough to handle a store an electronic store of that size.

Old 01-23-2018, 03:42 PM

5,162 posts, read 7,358,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04 View Post
Not sure if a Modell's would move this far south, but any store with those amenities would certainly get a lot of business!

Have you ever considered a Fry's Electronic Store in this area ATL fan? Being a regional chain, I think the area is big enough to handle a store an electronic store of that size.
I have wanted a Fry's Electronics Store for a long time. Their nearest location is 2 hours down 85 in Gwinnett County, Georgia. It's like a Best Buy, Radioshack, and part Walmart in one big store. They will often have blowout deals that beat Best Buy in price. I went down there and bought a TV once, and I got Best Buy here to price match them before. Sometimes they will, sometimes they won't. Sometimes they match their website, and another time they would not because there was no local store.

Old 01-23-2018, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL fan View Post
How about about a Tag Heuer store then at the old Staples IN Downtown Greenville I would like to see a , Modell's Sports store , with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , SC local sports area , flat screen TV's to watch MLB , NFL , PGA , NBA etc , Starbucks , wood grain floors , free mints , free candy , nice breaches inside and out , and then Popeyes would be great for Greenville
We are in dire need for a Popeyes. They are now in most neighboring regional markets, and now as close as Spartanburg County. Way overdue to come to Greenville County. Not sure why the Greer and Easley plans have been delayed, but that would be a start.

Old 01-23-2018, 05:07 PM

1,998 posts, read 4,608,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
We are in dire need for a Popeyes...
LOL Tyler, appreciate your comments/replies - I would like a Fry's though- that looks like an amazing store - I'm surprised there are no NC locations

Old 01-23-2018, 05:23 PM

5,490 posts, read 8,321,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
We are in dire need for a Popeyes. They are now in most neighboring regional markets, and now as close as Spartanburg County. Way overdue to come to Greenville County. Not sure why the Greer and Easley plans have been delayed, but that would be a start.
Would love to have one. I've drove to Boiling Springs twice to pick some up for the family. Bojangles seems to have a strong hold on the area, and they're building more.

Old 01-24-2018, 06:27 PM

How about a FYE's Electronices at the Old empty Bulding near , Downtown Greenville ,newr , Miracle Hill and the , the Main Post office inside , FYE's , Free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , nice restrooms , free mints , wood grain floors , nice family restroom , nice breaches inside and out , smoke free outside , nice trees , greenspace , flowers , then next to it a , PopEyes Chicken

Old 01-25-2018, 04:46 PM

Also at 500 Congree RD I would like to , Shops at Congree RD , with a , Northface store , with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , free mints , Ken's coffee shop , outdoor theme SC local cafe , wood grain floors , snow ski IFO for NC , nice breaches inside and out ,free candy for kids , other stores at the shops , New Era store , Mel's dinner , Levi's store , Don's Pizza Shop , Safe Harbor store , Abercrombie and Fitch , Abercrombie for kids , Caujin Cafe , Sam's shoe store , Nike Oulet , Uban Outfits , Joy Cafe , American Flag store , Ben's Deil , RockPort shoe store , PGA Superstore , Eggs Up Grill , Todd's Sub shop , Timex watch store , Rockey's Chicken Shack , BMW Gift Shop , Larry's Gaint Sub Shops , Addias Flag ship store , Greenville Drive Gift Shop , Habbiits Sports store , Roy's BBQ , Tiger Shoe store , Gucci store , Peguin Clother store , Cole Haan store , Lucky Brand store , Puma store , Fossiel watch Store , Best Buy cell phone store , NBA Store , Boost Mobile store , Tiffany and Company , Wanye's wings , IZOD store , Puma Golf Store , Lego Store , Staples , Pet Petco , Max Toy store , Hanes Oulet , Dollar Mart a nice one , Johhny's Hotdogs , Furman Gift Shop , Convese store , DE Walt tool store , Berrys Bagles , Black and Decker store , Hat World , Dell store , Ben and Jerry's Ice cream shop , Timberland store , Franks Deil , Harry's and David store , NASCAR Gift Shop , Phil's BBQ , Jack's Clother store , Kitchen Aid store , Keds shoe store , BO's coffee shop ,Jersery Mikes and Subs , Barry's tea shop , HP Store , Master Cuts , Great Clips , Famous Footwear , Sub Zero store , Ann's Pizza Shop , Joe's Clother store , Pro Wresling gift shop , Ray Ban Sunglasses store , Waves Cafe restaurant , Perry Eills Store , Peeps candy store , Raitas ice , Samurg Store , Sean John store , Michael Jordan store , ESPN Zone Gift Shop , Dinsey store , Earth Fare , Austin Boot Store , Panthers Gift Shop NFL , Russal Candy Store , MRS Fields Cookkie shop , Iorn man store , Mike's Bikes , Gus Chicken , Yankkle Candle Store , USC Gift shop , Bob's Store , Pony shoe store , then at one end of the shops , PopEyes Chicken then next to that a , DQ then on the other side , a , Small Kogers with , free WFI , SKYlights , Spill the beans , nice restrooms , wood grain floors , small lawn and graden area , Suntust Bank , SC local fish and meats area , free mints , nice breaches inside and out then next to that a , O's Charley's then next to that a , Mike's ice cream shop then the empty land , next to the sports club a , Captin D's then at the old Golf shop behind , the mall , I would like to see a , Charleston Candy store then at the Haywood Mall , when the Japan place at the food court closes , I would like to see a , Wolf Gang Express then at the old , street corner news I , would like to see a , Krispy Kreme , then at the old , Teavna I , would like to see a , H&M , then at the old , Masters Cuts a , Oakley Sun Glass Store then a new wing at the mall , with the Fellowing , Create Barrel store , Nike Flag Ship store , RL Polo store , Moon Pie store , Nauita Store , Born shoe store , Braves Gift shop , Rusty's store , Kate Spade store , Nike Women's Store , Levi's Oulet , Fisher Price store , totes store , DC Shoe store , Sperry Shoe store , then at the empty land near Spinex , I would like to see a , CA Pizza Kitchen , then at the empty land near Papa and Beers and Harbor Inn , would like to see a , White Castle ,

Old 01-28-2018, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drfranklin View Post
LOL Tyler, appreciate your comments/replies - I would like a Fry's though- that looks like an amazing store - I'm surprised there are no NC locations
Fry's is a great store indeed. In addition to TVs, computers, and appliances, they also sell electrical components and accessories like Radioshack used to carry. Connectors, cables, antennas, fuses etc. The nearest location is Duluth, GA on Pleasant Hill Rd. exit just beside I-85. But the exit ramp off 85 is several blocks removed so look carefully for Pleasant Hill Rd. or you will drive right by it. And there's also a MicroCenter on that same exit a few blocks down, and o the other side of 85 there is even a Popeyes! And the old Gwinnet Place Mall right there has a decent Macy's, despite an overall decline. The better mall is Mall of Georgia which is a bit closer in Lawrenceville, and all the stores there are much nicer.

Old 01-29-2018, 08:54 PM

Fry's will be good for here In Greenville SC
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area