U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2018, 08:06 PM

1,077 posts, read 1,233,631 times

Advertisements

At the old Chill's om woodruff RD I would like to see old fashion , Denny's dinner style , with free WfI , sky lights , nice restrooms , high and low top tables nice ones , Denny's gift shop with , candy ,Denny's tees , Denny's trucker hats etc , kids eat free on the weekend's , $1.00 pancakes on FRI's , new items , chicken and pecan fired chicken , pouch eggs with crab cakes , waffles and crab cakes , BBQ ribs , eggs with grits on top , nice breaches inside and out , old school floors , then at the old Bojangles , I would like to see a , Spangles , with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , smoke free inside and out , free mints , kids eat free on FRI's Greenville drive days on the weekend's , free coffee on the weekend's nice breaches inside and out , wood grain then at the old Apple bee's , I would like to see a , Shoney's with free WFI , sky lights , nice restrooms , kids eat free on Wes's , pics on the Walls of the history of Shoney's , family nights fri nights , smoke free inside and out , wood grain floors , nice family restrooms , then at the old Stax at near Wallmart , a Bob's big boy , with free WFI , sky lights , nice restrooms , high top and low top tables , Panthers days on the weekends , kids eat free on Monday's , Bob's big boy gift area with , Bob's big boy tees , Bob's big Boy trucker hats , candy etc , somke free inside and out , nice breaches inside and out 's wood grain floors ,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2018, 02:56 PM

19,727 posts, read 18,138,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
Speaking of Woodruff Rd, I am disappointed all the restaurants shut down. Chili's, Applebee's, and Bojangle's all closed. What dining options would you like to see come to Woodruff Rd? I would like to see a Shoney's or a Big Boy. Or a Denny's would be good also.
Denny's should be able to open a location in a recently vacated restaurant.

Old 09-16-2018, 08:15 PM

Denny's would do good on woodruff RD

Old 10-31-2018, 04:02 PM

Also at 500 Congree RD I would like to shops at Congree with a , Northface store , with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms .ifo area for.NC snow ski , Fleet Coffee Co. , free mints , nice breaches inside and out , wood grain floors , other stores at the shops , Southern live store , Nike Clearance Store , Miscorft Store , Bealls store , Tommy Bahama Store , Dry Goods , Tradehome shoes , Gates BBQ , Superdry store , Hugo Boss store , G- star raw store , Contton On Store , Abercrombie and Fitch , Abercrombie for kids , Patagina store , Timbluk Toys Store , Buffalo Exchange , Xfinty Store by Comast , Overland Sheepskin CO , Twist & Shout Records store , MR 's M sub shop , Hurgery Bear sub Shop , Levi's Store , G Shock Watch store , Zara , Next , Johnston & Murphy Store , Frist watch cafe , Uban Outfits , Nike women's store , Boba Tea Company , District 48 Clothing , G By Guss Store , Ked's shoe store , Hat Club , Lush , Tiger shoe store , Mybis's Express , Taco Boy , Sean John store , Asian Chaco , Farmers Basket , Petland , Smokey Bones , Vera Brdley store , Litlle Tokyo , Connie's Fired Chicken , Browns Shoe store , Gucci store , UPS Store , Eggs Up Grill , Tony Pappers INC , Pottery Barn Kids , Boy Mets Girl store , Mega Kids , Flippers Pizzeria , Pizza Xtreme , IZOD Store , Greenville Drive Gift shop , Dollar mart nice one , Amazon Pop-Up store , Bass Factory Oulet , Sam Ash Muisc store , Burt Bess store , Bosst Mobile Store , Sprint Phone Store , Dave's Chicken and Waffles , Box Luch , Timex watch store , Southern tide Store , Southern Mesh Store , Home Good Store ,Safe Harbor store , Aasics shoe store , Ghiradelli store , A Pea In the Pod , Fossil Oulet store , El Ray Moro Taco shop , Keke's Breakfast cafe , Levi's Oulet , Gunther's ice cream shop , Rue 21 Oulet , NBA store , Hawks Gift Shop NBA , Braves Gift Shop , Habbits Sports , Timberland store , Rerto Braves Store , Bo's Coffee Shop , Spill the. Beans then at , one side a , PopEyes Chicken at the other side a , United Dairy Famers Gas Station , then at the far end a , Bob Evans then at the empty land near , the Sports Club I would like to see a , Captin D's then at the Haywood Mall when Bath and Body works moves to the 1st floor at , the old Bath and works I would like to see a , Nike Flag ship Store then a new wing at the Haywood Mall , with the Fellowing , Create Barrel Store , Honey Bake ham store , RL Polo Store , Puma store , See's Candies store , Oakaly Sunglass Store , Hickory Famers Store , Sperry Shoe Store , Fossiel watch Store , Lacoste store , H&M store , West Elam , Larry's Gaint sub shop , Moon Pie Store , East BAY Deil , Hugo Boss jeans Store , PGA Golf store , Harry and David , Convrese store , Peeps Candy store , then at the empty land before Spinx's , I would like to see a , CA's Pizza , then at rhe old Krinklands , I would like to see a , Farmhouse Taco then at the empty land near Harbor Inn and Papa and Beers , at the empty land , I would like to see a , White Castle then , at the empty buildings land near the , old rail rod tracks I would like to see a , Michael Jordan steakhouse/ Michael Jordan store

Old 10-31-2018, 05:50 PM

1,151 posts, read 1,794,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
Speaking of Woodruff Rd, I am disappointed all the restaurants shut down. Chili's, Applebee's, and Bojangle's all closed. What dining options would you like to see come to Woodruff Rd? I would like to see a Shoney's or a Big Boy. Or a Denny's would be good also.
The problem is the congested road. Itís too difficult to get in and out of any parking lot. I donít understand why any restaurant would open on Woodruff Rd., especially a fast food establishment.

Old 10-31-2018, 07:15 PM

Woodruff RD is growing a lot but it's growing

Old 01-19-2019, 04:38 PM

Also at the old , Wild wings in downtown Greenville , I would like to see a, Drity Frank's hot dog pelace with , Free WFI , nice restrooms , free hot dog bar for hot dog top's , , kids eat free on the weekends , free mints , wood gain floors , Greenville drive days on the weekends , somke free inside and out , also some special hot dogs , Greenville hotdog with , chill , slaw , ranch saunce , SC Hotdog all the way , The drive hotdog , with slaw , BBQ sauce , chesse , and your choice of saunce , Downtown hotdog with sauasge dog with , chill , slaw , and honey mustard sanunce , also free pop corn , sweet fries with honey on them , fires , onion rings , home made chips , corn dogs , nice breaches inside and out , Charleston SC sweet tea etc , then at the old famous tosaty , I would like to see a , Taco Rico , with free , WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , smoke free inside and out , wood grain floors , special tacos , Greenville taco ,with BBQ meat , slaw , and ranch sauce , Downtown taco , chicken , steak , with greens , your choice of sauce , slaw , SC Coast taco , sea bass , crab meat , tater sauce , salw , SC taco , with beef , pork , steak , with choice of top's and sauces , free mints , free salsa bar , nice breaches inside and out

Old 01-21-2019, 01:35 PM

3,338 posts, read 4,162,067 times
Glad to see you back ATL. You have alot of planning to do for Woodruff Rd. Applebee's, Chili's, Bojangle's, Krystal, and now Ruby Tuesday all close down. Need a Big Boy or a Denny's and a Popeyes too.

Old 01-21-2019, 01:37 PM

3,338 posts, read 4,162,067 times
New Harris Teeter is very nice great store. But need one down Woodruff Rd. perhaps near Five Forks. I wonder how the Lowe's Foods down there is performing? Meanwhile Publix there is expanding.

Old 01-22-2019, 07:37 PM

At the old Ruby Tusday's , on woodruff RD I would like to see a , Denny's old school dinner style , with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , free mints , smoke free inside and out , Mexican style floors , kids eat free on the weekends , Greenville drive days on the weekends , free coffee all day on Monday's , free candy for kids , nice breaches inside and out , then , at the old Apple Bees , Gus world Famous Fried Chicken , with free WFI , SKY lights , somke free inside and out , free mints , kids eat free on Friday nights , nice restrooms , wood grain floors , inside and outdoor seat , free candy for kids , brunch on the weekends , with pecan chicken and wafles , eggs , grits , home fires , steak and eggs , grits , Gus's big plate with , Fired Chicken waffles , 3 eggs any style , home fires , half size of crab cake , biscuits , chesse grits , home made peach cake , Bagles etc , then at the old restaurant , near Walmart , I , would like to see a , Walls old Fashioned Ice Cream s shop , with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , free top bar for the ice cream , smoke free inside and out , kids eat free on the weekends , free mints , wood grain floors , nice breaches inside and out , then at the old , Krystal's , I would like to see a , Popeyes Chicken , then at old , Chill's I , would like to see a, Big Boy then , at the old , Bojanles , I would like to see a , Zesto restaurant , with free wifi , sky lights , nice restrooms , somke free inside and out , wood grain floors , kids eat free on the weekends , indoor and outdoor seating , free mints ,nice breaches inside and out then at the old Toy's RuS , I would like to see a , Harris Teeter , with free WFI , sky lights , somke free inside and out , nice restrooms , Suntust bank , Spill the Beans , Yankkle Candle store , chicken snd waffle bar , free mints , Sushi bar , old fashion candy area , small lawn and area , SC local seafood area , Master Cuts , nice breaches inside and out , free candy for kids
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or