U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2014, 03:08 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,195,787 times

Advertisements

A Belk would be nice for TR in a Good retail at the former M-TEX on South End Circle great a name for that would be TR shopping center with a Belks StarBucks , Bed Bath and Beyond , American Eagle ,Best Buy , DSW , Rue 21 , ATL Bread , PetSmarts ,MasterCuts , GolfSmith , also a new Ingels and a World Market , A old school ice cream place , also a Ihop next to it then a empty land next to TR Walmart I would like to see a Long Horns then the empty land across form TR Walmart I would like to see a Whtie Castle then a Carcker Barrel would great for the SC/ Nc line also a quick trip for the CherryDale area
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2014, 05:41 PM

A Niketown Store would be great on woodruff Rd or On Haywood RD also a Reebok store would be great for The Haywood Mall also at the old feed and store on Lauren's Rd i would like to see a Quicktrip , A QuickSiver store would be great for CherrYDale Point , also a DQ would be great for TR

Old 05-17-2014, 06:34 PM

19,380 posts, read 17,079,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL fan View Post
A Belk would be nice for TR in a Good retail at the former M-TEX on South End Circle great a name for that would be TR shopping center with a Belks StarBucks , Bed Bath and Beyond , American Eagle ,Best Buy , DSW , Rue 21 , ATL Bread , PetSmarts ,MasterCuts , GolfSmith , also a new Ingels and a World Market , A old school ice cream place , also a Ihop next to it then a empty land next to TR Walmart I would like to see a Long Horns then the empty land across form TR Walmart I would like to see a Whtie Castle then a Carcker Barrel would great for the SC/ Nc line also a quick trip for the CherryDale area
Quote:
A Niketown Store would be great on woodruff Rd or On Haywood RD also a Reebok store would be great for The Haywood Mall also at the old feed and store on Lauren's Rd i would like to see a Quicktrip , A QuickSiver store would be great for CherrYDale Point , also a DQ would be great for TR
A retail development, Travelers Rest Crossing, was planned for the former M-Tex site several years ago. It never rose to fruition. I do not know who owns the property

International House of Pancakes, Cracker Barrel and Pizza Hut (dine-in) are desired for Travelers Rest. I am not content with fast food, Waffle House and Pizza Inn as the only major dining options.

Old 05-17-2014, 07:22 PM

3,249 posts, read 3,961,538 times
I believe the Platinum Plus is more of an upscale strip club rather than one of the seedier variety. But I have never been there, so I cannot really say. Although I hear they may have a nice dinner buffet unless I am mistaken.

Old 05-17-2014, 08:08 PM

A Cracker Barrel would be very great for TR there was talk about putting one IN TR a Pizza hut would be great as well a Ihop would very great near TR Walmart also DQ would be nice as well at The M-Tex site i would
Like to see a nice shopping center great name for that would be TR shopping center with a TR Bulldog on the Sign the stores I would like I see is Belks , World Market , Gap , American Eagle , StarBucks , Bed bath and Beyond , Best Buy, Puma store , Hat world , NorthFace store, ATL Bread , Jelly Belly Store , Old Fashion Candy store , a Jim&Nicks BQQ would be great on the site, Hanes Outlet Store , RL Polo store also next to The Auto Zone and WalGreens I would like to see a Petco also Cedar Lane RD near the City View Pizza to all the way to Downtown to near the old blowing alley needs cleaning up roads etc

Old 05-17-2014, 08:43 PM

2,188 posts, read 2,727,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
Welcome back to the ATL fan. Glad to see you have returned. And very good to see you have a dedicated thread of your own for all your ideas. Please post here going forward rather than starting new threads, as it will avoid clutter of the forum and complaints from the naysayers. You are quite correct that Poinsett Highway needs to be revitalized and cleaned up, and I think they are working on plans to do so. From Furman Univ. area all the way as a gateway to Greenville downtown. A QuikTrip would be good for TR or Cherrydale. And would like to see a White Castle, but probably have to settle for Krystal. And Belk at Haywood Mall has a nice Nautica section. But I don't foresee an individual store coming. And an IHOP near Furman or TR would be great idea.
Yes, please keep it in this thread. This board gives me a headache now with all the repeat postings. Can't take it any longer.

Old 05-17-2014, 08:44 PM

Location: near downtown Greenville, SC (viewing the sunset vicariously at the North Gulf Shore Beach Access)
1,838 posts, read 3,527,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
I believe the Platinum Plus is more of an upscale strip club rather than one of the seedier variety. But I have never been there, so I cannot really say. Although I hear they may have a nice dinner buffet unless I am mistaken.
I've been hanging out in this sub-forum for years - although your statement may be true, this is the funniest reply I've read in a long, LONG time

Old 05-18-2014, 05:33 PM

I think that would be good For TR also the old Army building on Lauren's RD I would like to see it torn down and put a , Pizza hut there which be good for Lauren's RD also a 2rd Fresh Market would be nice in Easley SC also a Quick Trip would be nice near GSP

Old 05-18-2014, 06:08 PM

469 posts, read 424,034 times
Quote:
also a Quick Trip would be nice near GSP
Score one for Atl Fan... happening right now at the hwy 14 entrance to the airport, 1 red light off I-85.

Old 05-18-2014, 06:45 PM

3,249 posts, read 3,961,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedge1 View Post
Score one for Atl Fan... happening right now at the hwy 14 entrance to the airport, 1 red light off I-85.
Yes that should be a good location for a QuikTrip.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or