U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2014, 01:39 PM

3,257 posts, read 3,969,514 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL fan View Post
Also on Haywood RD at the old Wendy's I would like to see a , Famous footwear and where the old Arby's I would like to see a , Roy Rogers also a ChesseCake Factory at 500 Congaree RD also the land pass JO ANN' s I would like to see a Lego Store also the land next to Maybi's I would like to see a , Captin D's across the street a , Blocks Bagles also when Pier 1 when moves I would like to see Shops at Haywod with a , HM , City BQQ , T Mobile store , RL Polo store , Uban outfits , New Era Store , Puma store , PGA Golf Shop , Pannda Express , Frist Watch Cafe , Levis Oulet also at the TJ Max I would like to see a, Amercan Rag store
Great idea. Would love to see the former Arby's become a Roy Rogers. They have recently converted several Arby's in Maryland to Roy Rogers with huge success. Better roast beef, as well as burgers and fried chicken.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2014, 03:58 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,196,802 times
Thanks a Roy Rogers would do great on Haywood RD also on Lauren's RD I would like to see a , Publix at the , shopping center I would like to see a , Toca Boy , Lucky Brand store , Burt Bees store , Dockers Clother store , Great Clips , Sports Clips , Ace Heardwear , Hat world , Sperry shoe store , Spill the beans , Nike Golf store , Sweet fog , USC Gift shop , Chicken and waffle place , Sprint phone store , AT&T store , Lacoste store , Southern Tide store , JD Crew Oulet , Hugo Boss Oulet , Mrs Fields Cookies store , Hanes Oulet , Pita Pit , All State , Ace Pizza , Cowboy and Cowgirl Western store , It's Paper , Hall Mark , Local SC seafood eat place , Adidis shoe store , Guss Jeans Store , Abercrombie and Fitch store , Gap Oulet , Popcorn and Candy shop , Furman gift shop , Greenville Drive gift shop , Perry Eliis store , Abercombie for Kids , and where the old steak house was I would like to see a , Jim and Nicks BQQ , when the men store moves I would like to see a , American Apperl store also where the old Jack box is I would like to see a , Smash Burger also at the old Army place on Lauern's RD I would like to see a , Big Boy Restaurant also at the old feed and store on Lauern's RD I would like to see a , Del Toca also at the old Jerrys drive INN on Woodruff RD I would like to see a , Captin D 's

Old 09-10-2014, 11:48 AM

Also here In Berea SC at the old Berea Elememtary I would like to see a , Berea Shopping place with a , Piggy Wiggly , First watch cafe , Levis Store , DSW , Lids , Toca Boy , Ace Pizza , Half Moon outfits , Sweet fog , Clemson gift shop , American Apparel store , Master Cuts , Sports Clips , AT&T store , RL Polo Store , Sunglasses hut , Larry Sub shop , Jusin boots , also the old Kmart I would like to see a , Nike Town store and the empty bullding next to that I would like to see a , Lego store then at the old WinDixe I would like to see a , Southern tide store then the empty land across form Quicktrip on US 25 White Horse I would like to a Roy Rogers then where the old Spinxs was on the same RD , I would like to see a , StarBucks also the Empty land near the Waffle House , on the same RD I would like to see a , Ben and Jerry's ice cream also the Empty across fom Hamricks the same RD I would like to see a, Captin D's then down on White House RD the Empty Buliding next to the bread store I would like to see a , Pannda Express then the empty Buliding next to Berea Heardwear I would like to see a, Furman Gift Shop and the Empty Buliding next to BILo across form Wendy's I would like to see a , Old Fashion Candy Store there also the empty land across Form Berea Fire house I would like to see a , Bob Evans and the Empty land on white horse RD before you get to Ingles I would like to see a Petco there and the empty Buliding next to Ingles I would like to see a , Greenville Drive Gift Shop then at the old Little Ceasers same RD I would like to see the Bulding torn down and a , Firehouse Subs put there also white horse needs clean up and sidewalks fix there also empty land on Blue Ridge drive I would like to see a , TX RD house there also behind long Johns down one of those streets near Walmart there is empty land I would llike to see a, Arby's there also at the old Bowling Alley on Cedar Lane RD I would like to see a New Blowing Alley with , Free WFI , Local SC Cafe , pool tables , video games in the old club Buliding I would like to see a , Blocks Bagles then in one of the Bulidings I would like to see a, Party City in the other one a , Monkey Joes also the RD the empty land I would like to see a , IHOP there also a New Gas Sation is been built on the RD it starts with a V

Old 09-10-2014, 07:12 PM

I am not sure if any Piggly Wiggly stores remain in SC, as they were sold to Bi-Lo and Harris-Teeter. But looks like Captn. D's is making a comeback, and would be nice to see Bob Evans return as well.

Old 09-10-2014, 07:42 PM

19,395 posts, read 17,119,654 times
Default Piggly Wiggly

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
I am not sure if any Piggly Wiggly stores remain in SC, as they were sold to Bi-Lo and Harris-Teeter.
Piggly Wiggly Carolina Company has few stores remaining owned and operated by itself or independently owned and operated by other franchisees. After selling 29 store locations to Bi-Lo and Harris Teeter, Piggly Wiggly Carolina Company has closed additional stores, closed its distribution centers in North Charleston and Jedberg, and uses C&S Wholesale Grocers for distribution.

Piggly Wiggly's nearest stores are in Greenwood County and in Whitmire. Piggly Wiggly #96, an independently owned and operated store located at 204 North Cambridge Street, Ninety Six, South Carolina 29666-1013, appears not to be doing so well given its limited hours of operation.

Old 09-10-2014, 08:43 PM

Did not know that how about a Publix in that shopping center with the same stores also the Empty land here In Berea SC it's on the rd where you turn by the Berea Post office on the empty land I would like to see a Krispy Dougerts with free WFI , Free USA today , Flat screen tvs , also the empty land near the old Pick Fick I would like to see a , PopEyes also , Bob Evans would great to have back here In Greenville SC also , Captin D's would do great here In Berea SC also a other entry building where Wisions and the rice bowl I would like to see a , Puma store also Anderson RD Past White Horse needs clean up

Old 09-10-2014, 08:51 PM

19,395 posts, read 17,119,654 times
Publix anchoring a new shopping center on the site of the former Winn Dixie and Kmart on Sulphur Springs Road would be very nice.

The area around White Horse Road and Anderson Road does need to be cleaned up. Bi-Lo #5006, 2706 Anderson Road, Greenville, South Carolina 29611-5943, has undergone aesthetic improvements. It should have been replaced or expanded 15 years ago.

Old 09-10-2014, 09:03 PM

A Publix would be nice here Berea SC also I don't go down to Anderson RD much

Old 09-12-2014, 03:04 PM

Also in Easley SC where the old Long Johns was I would like to see a Cookout also at the old Goodwill Bullding next to Kmart I would like to see a , Levi's Oulet also there some empty buildings at CherryDale I would like to see, Hugo Boss Oulet ,Lucky Brand store , Little Pigs BQQ , Sunglasses hut , DSW , Mrs Fields Cookie store , Great warps , Levi's store also the empty land on Poinseet highway where the old tee shrit factory was I would like to see a , CVS also the old Dixe Restaurant was I would like to see a , Pannda Express also the same RD I would like to see a , Roy Rogers , Nike Golf Shop , ACE Pizza , and the Rds needs clean up also a ,Puma store on the same RD

Old 09-12-2014, 07:08 PM

I did not know the Long John Silver's in Easley had closed. They are about all gone from the Upstate market. Which is indeed a good time for Captn. D's to be returning. Also a Panda Express would indeed be nice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or