U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2014, 09:27 PM

1,892 posts, read 2,408,808 times

Advertisements

I think some entrepreneurs should come up with more stores so that we don't have to rely on too many of the same stores.

I'm all for as many stores as we can get on an acre. Isn't that what you call urban development.

I notice ATL fan mostly likes suburban development.

But in the end it is all good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2014, 09:40 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,196,293 times
The idea I had Berea SC and Easely SC would be great lets keep these ides going for these 2 areas

Old 09-20-2014, 09:35 PM

Also IN TR SC Next to the Auto Zone and the Walmart I would to see Shops TR SC a small one with a , City BQQ , Lids , Pannda Express , Toco Hut , DSW , Levis store , Master Cuts , T Mobile , Ben And Jerry' s ice cream , HM , then the empty land next to Walmart I would like to see a , Carolina BQQ Restauant , then the empty land near Walmart I would like to see a , DQ , at the the old Plant I would like to see a , Ingels Market with free WFI , Spill the beans , Local SC Cafe , etc also new there a Cracker Barrel then at the old Ingles I would like to see a , Legos store the in front of the Wafle house US 25 on White Horse RD I would like to see a , Old fashion ice cream place

Old 09-20-2014, 09:50 PM

470 posts, read 671,819 times
This just cracks me up.

btw, OMG Clemson.....

Old 09-21-2014, 07:28 PM

3,257 posts, read 3,964,909 times
I would like to see Panda Express come to the area as well.

Old 09-22-2014, 08:29 AM

661 posts, read 1,161,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
I would like to see Panda Express come to the area as well.
Seconded. I know a lot of people that rip on Panda, but it's one of my favorite places to eat.

Old 09-22-2014, 12:35 PM

The idea for TR would be good and Panda Express would be good to have as well

Old 09-23-2014, 08:21 AM

Also in Simpsonville SC there is empty land near Cracker Barrel down the rd I would like to see a Roy Rogers there then there is a Empty car lot near there I would like to see it torn down and put a , Toca Expreess there let kep these ideas going

Old 09-23-2014, 10:35 AM

3,257 posts, read 3,964,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL fan View Post
Also in Simpsonville SC there is empty land near Cracker Barrel down the rd I would like to see a Roy Rogers there then there is a Empty car lot near there I would like to see it torn down and put a , Toca Expreess there let kep these ideas going
I have been wanting a Roy Rogers for a long time, but their nearest locations are in Northern Virginia and Maryland where they are currently expanding again. They are known for very good roast beef sandwiches, burgers, and famous fried chicken. And a Fixins Bar where you can fix your sandwich the way you like it. The Roy Rogers name still has great brand identity, particularly if you are over 40 years old and have lived in the Mid Atlantic, Northeast, or Midwest. And most folks prefer Roy Rogers roast beef over Arby's, and the fried chicken is very good. And not to be confused with the few travel plaza locations which have always had inferior quality and are overpriced compared to the stand alone stores.

Old 09-23-2014, 03:09 PM

Roy Rogers would be great to have in that area also Waterloo SC I would like to see to stat a of art shopping center call it SC Place with a , Harris-Tetter with , Free WFI , Starbucks , Local SC cafe , Suntrust , nice restrooms , then coming out of Harris-Tetter is a glass door that goes to stores , the fellow stores are , Hollister , Lids , City BQQ , Jimmy Johns , HM , Five Guys , DSW , Lids Locker Room , Nike Store , FYE , Sweet Fog , Old Navy , TJ MAX , RL Polo store then a outside / inside area with a , Bath and works , Moon pie store a hudge water falls then right at the water falls a elevator going down to a , Sangebush steak house then near the water falls steps going up to a , Kicken Chicken looking over the shopping area with mini I Pads to order the meals then past the water falls glass doors going to a , sweet water cafe then at end of it more stores , the fellow stores , Best Buy , World Market , Barnes and Nobbles , Frist watch cafe , Pannda Express , Buy Baby , Whole Foods , Levi's store , Uban Outfits , Charletson Shoes , REI , Legos store , Target , JC Penny's , Auto Zone , Sprint Phone Store , AT&T store , Masrter Cuts , Great Clips , Earth Fare , PAC Sun , Forevery 21 , Bad Daddy's , Ben and Jerry Ice cream , Habbits Sports , Dress Barn , Nice Goodwill , Pet Smart , Home Deport , Rue 21 , Dicks Sporting goods , Ace Pizza , Free WFI , nice restrooms , then a other bridge with gold fish on the bottom going to a , NBA store across from the shopping center a , TX RD house next to that a , Firestone tires behind the shopping center a Quicktrip next to that a , Cookout before the shopping center a , Bob Evans next to that a , TCBY acoss the street a , PopEyes next I that a , PayLess Shoes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or