U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2014, 08:07 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,195,995 times

Advertisements

Thanks would be great for this area
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2014, 08:24 PM

19,390 posts, read 17,100,106 times
Default Gander Mountain

I am curious if there might be a retail center somewhere with Gander Mountain. It is opening stores along South Carolina's coastal markets. It is a matter of time it opens up here.

Old 09-25-2014, 07:46 AM

That would great to have in Greenville SC

Old 09-25-2014, 08:50 PM

Also In Waterbloo SC I would like to see a Gander Mountian with free WFI , Local SC cafe and nice restrooms also next to it a Local Waterbloo SC hotdog place all it SC Loal hotdog place with free WFI , nice restrooms , Outdoor seating on the side a , Burtons Grill across the street a , Golf Drive range with a , Philly Steak place , Nice club house with a , Local SC sandwich place , Weather center , PGA Golf shop , Spill the beans , Frist aid center , Flat screen couches etc then next to it a , Chicken and Waffle place then down the street from this a , Harry and David Store then next to it a , CVS with , free WFI , Clemson Gift shop area , Free mints for shops , then on the side a , Shell Gas Station with , free WFI , nice restrooms , Then behind this , a , DOC Care next to that a , Captin D's then on the side a , Men's Wearhouse across the street a , GNC than across the street from , Harry and David a , Moive Theater with , free WFI , hudge SC Loal sack bar , nice restrooms , pool tables , video games , Johnny Rockerts , VIP Park and a Starbucks next to that a , Patagonia store then a bridge going to a , Black bear dinner then next to that a , Local SC feed and seed store

Old 09-26-2014, 03:06 PM

3,249 posts, read 3,964,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Knight View Post
I am curious if there might be a retail center somewhere with Gander Mountain. It is opening stores along South Carolina's coastal markets. It is a matter of time it opens up here.
There are also Gander Mountain stores in the Charlotte area, so perhaps they will eventually come to the Upstate as well.

Old 09-26-2014, 03:38 PM

That wold be great also in Waterlboo SC a , Flying J , Gas Station with , free WFI , nice restrooms , weather center , frist aid center and a Local SC southern fired chicken cafe then next to that a , Puma Golf shop then on the side a , Cold stone across the street a , Harbor Inn Seafood next to that a , MD 360 on the side a foot Doc

Old 09-26-2014, 08:14 PM

19,390 posts, read 17,100,106 times
Default Gander Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
There are also Gander Mountain stores in the Charlotte area, so perhaps they will eventually come to the Upstate as well.
Gander Mountain recently opened its Augusta, Georgia store this week. The first two South Carolina stores in North Charleston and Myrtle Beach are opening soon.

Old 09-26-2014, 10:00 PM

Sounds good

Old 10-02-2014, 12:29 PM

Also the Coffee and Crema has close down at the Haywood Mall at the Belk's entered i would like to see a Local SC cafe , with sandwrichs to go and eat there , tea , Coffee , Smoothites , Popcorn , Zucchini bread , candy , Heath bars , free mints , milk shakes , Bagles , soups , free WFI , also the empty land next to Myabi's I would like to see a , Lost Dog Cafe , also the old Gean's restaurant in Downtown Greenville I would like to see a , NY Style Deli there also when Pier one moves near the Haywood Mall I would like to see a , Roy Rogers there with outdoor seating and free WFi , also in the Haywood the empty space near Vans of the Wall and Cazy 8 I would like to see a , HM and the old tea store near the food court I would like to see a , Famous Footwear then on Lauern's RD I would like to see a , Harris-Teeter with , free WFI , mini I pads for shops , to check traffic , weather , deals , also free mints , sweet tea and candy for shops , nice restrooms , spill the beans , VIP Park then at the shopping center I would like to see a , Hat world , NBA Store , Greg Norman golf shop , sweet fog , New Era store , City BQQ , Sperry Shoe store , Skin's hotdogs , Gap Oulet , Nike store , Master Cuts , Sports Clips , Ace Pizza , Blocks Bagles , Levis store , Guss Jeans store , Firehouse subs , Hugo Boss Oulet , Clemson Gift shop , USC Gift. shop , Greenville Drive Gift shop , AT&T store , T Mobie , Hallmark , Jelly Belly store , RL Polo store , Black and Decker store , Uban Outfits , JD Crew Oulet , Hanes Oulet , MoonPie store , East Bay Deli , Erko Brand store , Izod store , Puma store , Furman gift shop , it's Paper , Northface store , Lucky Brand store , Popcorn/Candy store , Timberland store , PGA golf store , Russel Candy store , Chicken and waffle place , Pannda Express also way the old Tbone Steak was I would like to see , Toca Boy and the old Jack in the box i would like to see a Popeyes Chicken then when the old Mens store moves on the same RD I would like to see a , Gucci store also at the old Army Bulding on Lauren's RD I would like to see a , Southern Tide store also at the old Tabefields on woodruff RD i would like to see a , Ben and Jerry's ice cream , also at the old Taven 24 on Woodruff RD I would like to see a , Bob Evans then at the old Jerry's Drive Inn on woodruff RD I would like to see a ,Mad river restaurant

Old 10-03-2014, 01:46 PM

3,249 posts, read 3,964,909 times
I did not realize the Coffee Shop at Belk had closed in Haywood Mall. There was a time when all large dept. stores had a cafe or restaurant inside. Also at Haywood Mall I would like to see a Panda Express and a Farmer's Basket like at Mall of Georgia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or