U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2014, 04:45 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,198,022 times

Advertisements

Panda Express and a Farmer Basket would be great at the Haywood Mall also here in Berea SC at the old Berea Elementry School , I would like to see Berea Place with a , Publix with , free WFI , mini I pads for shops to check weather , traffic , deals and to order there subs etc and nice restrooms other stores at the Berea Place , Lids , DSW , Master Cuts , Great Clips , AT&T store , T Mobile , Hanes Oulet , City BQQ , FireHouse Subs , Levi's oulet , Jutsin Boots , Nirthface store , Sweet Fog , Puma Store , Gap Ouet , Spill the beans , MR. k books , Five Guys , Black and Decker store , Jelly Belly store , Hickory Famers store , Local SC cafe , Hallmark , It's Paper , SC Gift shop , Cowboy and Cowgirl Western store , Lego store , MD 360 , JD Crew Oulet , Rue 21 , Greenvile Drive Gift shop , free WFI , nice restrooms , weather center , frist aid center , VIP Park and areas to put your bikes then at the old Kmart I would like to see a , Party City then the empty Bulding next to it I would like to see a , Adidas store then at the old WinDixe I would like to see a , Petco then 2 empty buildings next to Wlisons at one Bulding , I would like to see a , Popcorn/Candy Store then at the other Bulding I would like to see a , Berea Bullsog gift shop , then the empty land when turn by the Berea Post office I would like to see a , Kriispy Kreme Dougerts with , free WFI , flat screen tv , Free USA today and nice restrooms then the empnty Bulding next to BILO across from Wendy's I would like to see , a Harry and David store then on US 25 White horse RD the empnty land across form Quicktrip I would like to see a , Roy Rogers then where the old Spinx was on the same RD I would like to see a , Furit stand then the 2 empnty land near the Waffle House the 1st empnty land I would like to see a , Ace Pizza then the 2rd one I would like to see a , key lime pie store also the same rd the empty land across form Hamricks I would like to see a , IHOP then down the RD the empnty Bulding next to the bread store I would like to see a , Jim and Nicks BQQ then at the old Blowing alley on Cedar lane rd make it a new Blowing alley with a , hudge SC local cafe , Free WFI , nice restrooms , pool tables , video games also at the same place a , Blimps Subs , Monkey Joes , Dockers Clother store then the empty land next to that I would like to see a , Toco Boy then there is Emty land On White Horse RD near Rite aid save I would like to see a , Arby's then the old Litlle Ceases I would like to see it torn down and put a , PopEyes Chicken then the old Pawn store across from Busters ice cream I would like to see it tron down and put a , Chicken and Waffle place there then the empty Bulding next to Ingles I would like to see a , Candy store then 2 empty lands before you get to Greenille Pickens Speedway I would like to see a , Popeys Chicken on the 1st one then on the 2rd one a , NASCAR Gift shop also the BlockBuster videos here Berea SC I would like to see a , PGA Golf shop also the empty land on West Blue Rudge drive near the west side park I would like to see a , Captin D's then the empty land behind Long Johns on White House RD I would like to see a , Famous footwear also the empty land across from Kmart I would like to see a, Chick FI A

Last edited by ATL fan; 10-03-2014 at 04:47 PM.. Reason: Add
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2014, 09:32 AM

Also In TR SC the empty land next to Auto Zone near Walmart TR area shops with a , Lids , MD 360 , Master Cuts , Great Clips , T Mobile , Sprint Phone store , Levis store , Rue 22 , Egg up grill , Justin boots , Fire House Subs , American Apperal , sweet fog , Gap Oulet , Skins hotdogs , JD Crew Oulet , Puma store , AllState , Play it again sports , Furman gift shop , TR Bulldigs Gift shop , Sean John store , American Rag store , City BQQ , then the empty land near Walmart I would like to see a , Quick Trip , then the empty land near Walmart I would like to see a Roy Rogers then the old factory I would like to see a , Harris-Tetter with , Free WFI , mini I Pads for shops to check traffic , weather , deals , and check up on your car in the park lot , nice restrooms , SC Local Cafe , Spill the beans , SC Gift Shop , Suntrust bank , SKY lights , outdoor seating to have luch etc , VIP Park , then a Carcker Barrel near there and at the old Ingles I would like to see a Lego's store then the empty Bulding next to it I would like to see a , Famous footwear

Old 10-06-2014, 04:38 PM

Also in Donald SC I would like see Donald open Air Market/Shopping Place a nice one with the glass doors nice ones going to the Follwing stores , Korgers with , free WFI , Mini I Pads to check , traffic , weather , deals , check on your car in the park lot , hours for the store , nice restrooms , SC Local cafe , Starbucks , Change areas for your I Phones , cell phones , frist Aid center , SkY lights , other stores , Hollister , American Eagle , Lego Store , TCBY , City BQQ , DSW , Nike store , HM , Master Cuts , Sports Clips , AT&T store , T Mobile , Dress Barn , Levi's store , RL Polo store , Belk's , Uban Outfits , JO Anns , Skin Hotdogs , Gap , Toys RUS , KG Fashions , Petco , MD 360 , Ben and Jerry's ice cream , Lids , East Bay Deli , Subway , Baby Gap , Bye Baby , Hanes Oulet , World Market , Toco Hut , MoonPie Store , Macy's Oulet , Burt Bess store , UPS Store , Hallmark , Hugo Boss Oulet , Vans Off the Wall , Cazy 8 , Eye Mart Express , PAC Sun , Family Christian book store , Chicken and waffle place , Ace Pizza , Bad Daddy's , Blocks Bagles , Toco Boy , Jelly Belly Store , Totes Oulet , Puma Store , nice Big Lots , Nice Goodwill , Ace Heardwear , Bath and body works , HallMark , USC Gift Shop , Clemson Gift shop , Braves Gift shop , Finish Line , Hot Topic , NY Style Deli , Jounerys , TJ Max , Gabe's Clother , Arire , Furman Gift Shop , Toms BQQ , Sean John Store , New Era store , Vingter old school sport teams store , NASCAR fan shop , Black and Decker store , Lucky Brand store , Itly Men's Clother store , Apple store , Northface store , free WFI , Nice restrooms , VIP Park , free water for shops , the park lot a hudge one will before you get to the glass doors side walks inside also a dome roof if it rains or storms then past the Parklot a TD bank with , nice restrooms , flat screen tv , free sweet ice tea and coffee , behind this a , Quicktrip next to that a , Cracker Barrel on the side a , Roy Rogers , across the street a , Charleston Crab sack next to that a , SC Local fruit market/ cafe on the side a , Payless shoes then across the street form the open air market a , 2 storty MCDonalds with , free WFI , nice restrooms , fire place on the 1st floor also on the same floor , flat screen tv , couches , on the 2rd floor , more tables , booths next to that a , SKY Line Chill on the side a , Firestone tires down the street a , Super Target with , free WFI , nice restrooms , Jersey's Mikes and Subs , SC Gift shop , Chick FI A , Wendy's , weather center , frist aid center , VIP Park , next to that a , Chadders on the side a , Jim&Nicks BQQ across the street a , Logan' s steakhouse next to that a , Half moon outfits on the side a , Cookout before the open air market a , Bob Evans next to that a , SunTrust on the side a , Nicks Car wash across the street Shops by Bob Evans with a , Super BILO , with Free WFI , mini I Pads to check weather , traffic , deals , your car in the park lot , SC Local cafe , Spill the beans , Frist aid center , All State , UPS store other stores Hamricks , REI , Whole Foods , Best Buy , Little Pigs BQQ , Home Deport , Office Max , JC Penny's , Auto Zone , Sprint Phone store , Barnes and Nobble , Lids Locker room , Pandda Express , FireBirds , GNC , Foot action , MR K Books , Firehouse Subs , DOC care , Kitchen aid store , Famous Footwear , Clark's Shoes , Sperry Shoe store , NFL Fan zone shop , Cold stone , IHOP , Five Guys , Old Navy , Ross Dress for less , Norstorm rack , Hat world , Pro Wresling gift shop , NHL gift shop , Pet smart , ATL Bread , Cole haas Oulet , Rooms to GO , It's Fashion , Rue 21 , Game Stop , SKY Zone , Guss jeans store , then next that a , Whitle Castle on the side a , Frist watch cafe

Old 10-06-2014, 07:11 PM

3,257 posts, read 3,974,642 times
Several great ideas there. It would be great to see Bob Evans return, as their nearest locations are Charlotte and Rock Hill. And I would love to see a Roy Rogers myself, as they are currently seeking franchise partners for Virginia, Maryland, NC and SC. And there was a rumor that Harris Teeter may be considering a return to the Upstate, but so far unconfirmed.

Old 10-06-2014, 07:51 PM

Thanks would be great to have Bob Evans back in Greenville SC and the UpState of SC also a Roy Rogers would great as well also Harris Teeter would great to have again

Old 10-07-2014, 08:46 AM

Also on Poinsett Highway where the old tee shirt factory was I would like to see a , Quick Trip and at the old Dixe restaurant i would like to see a , noddle and company , also the same rd I would like to see the fllowing , Timerland store , Spill the beans , Nike store , Roy Rogers , Jelly Belly store , Lego store , Frist watch cafe , Rds clean up , Also there are empty stores at CherryDale I would see the fllowing , DSW , Lids , Ear Shot , Levis store , Hanes Oulet , Hugo Boss Oulet , MoonPie store , Totes Oulet , HM

Old 10-07-2014, 09:22 AM

19,404 posts, read 17,146,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
Several great ideas there. It would be great to see Bob Evans return, as their nearest locations are Charlotte and Rock Hill. And I would love to see a Roy Rogers myself, as they are currently seeking franchise partners for Virginia, Maryland, NC and SC. And there was a rumor that Harris Teeter may be considering a return to the Upstate, but so far unconfirmed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL fan View Post
Thanks would be great to have Bob Evans back in Greenville SC and the UpState of SC also a Roy Rogers would great as well also Harris Teeter would great to have again
It would be nice to see Harris Teeter return to Greenville and Spartanburg again. If Kroger is ready to infill between its Knoxville, Tennessee; Charlotte, North Carolina (Harris Teeter); Augusta, Georgia; and Atlanta, Georgia markets, upstate South Carolina and western North Carolina would be its targets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL fan View Post
Also on Poinsett Highway where the old tee shirt factory was I would like to see a , Quick Trip and at the old Dixe restaurant i would like to see a , noddle and company , also the same rd I would like to see the fllowing , Timerland store , Spill the beans , Nike store , Roy Rogers , Jelly Belly store , Lego store , Frist watch cafe , Rds clean up , Also there are empty stores at CherryDale I would see the fllowing , DSW , Lids , Ear Shot , Levis store , Hanes Oulet , Hugo Boss Oulet , MoonPie store , Totes Oulet , HM
A QuikTrip near Cherrydale Point would be greatly welcomed. Ingle's adding a Gas Express at store #69 (Cherrydale Point) would work also.

Old 10-07-2014, 12:46 PM

Those would booth be great CherryDale Point and Poinsset high needs a Gas Station also a Kogers would be great to have here in Greenville SC

Old 10-10-2014, 09:05 AM

44 posts, read 83,536 times
Dames Chicken & Waffles
They need to open a location in Greenville, SC
Dames Chicken & Waffles

Old 10-10-2014, 09:22 AM

Also on Haywood RD there 2 empty buildings one was a gun store I would to see a Cotton Candy/ Candy store with free WFI , nice restrooms , Free USA Today , drinks , tea water , soda , etc also free candy for kids then at the Bulding a , Larry's Sub Shop then where the old hamburger place was on Haywood RD near Papa and Beers I would like to see a , Roy Rogers then the empty land next to Miybi's I would like to see a , Blocks Bagles then across the street a , CA Pizza Kitchen then at the old Golf store beheind the Haywood Mall near five Guys I would like to see a , Moon Pie store then when Pier One moves I would like to see a , Sweet Fog then at the TJ Max I would like to see a , Lego store at the Haywood Mall where the old Coffee and Cremery i would to see a cafe with , sandwriches , Bagles , tea , green tea , fruit , Vegs , Ice cream , candy , mints , etc then the empty space between Vans off the Wall and Cazy 8 I would like to see a , HM then at the old Jerry's drive Inn I would see a , Jim and Nicks BQQ then at the old table fields I would like to see a , Ben and Jerry's ice cream and the old Taven 24 I would like to see a Bob Evans
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or