U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2014, 07:17 PM

3,257 posts, read 3,964,909 times

Advertisements

They do need to put a new restaurant at the old Tavern 24/Fatz location. Bob Evans would be good but I would also like to see a Big Boy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2014, 06:59 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,196,293 times
Bob Evans would be great for that area also a Big Boy would be great on Laurns RD where the old T Bone Steak was then old Jack In the Box is on the same rd I would like to see a , Captin D 's with outdoor seating , free WFI and nice restrooms , then on the Same rd I would like a Super Kogers with Free WFI , nice restrooms , mini I Pads for shops , to check traffic , deals , weather , and check up on your car in the Park Lot , SunTust bank , Spill the beans , SC Local Cafe , then at the shopping center , Hat World , Gap Oulet , City BQQ , Levi's store , JD Crew Oulet , Sean John Store , Ace Pizza , Blockes Bagles , Firehouse Subs , Uban Outfits , Frist Watch cafe , Black and Decker store , It's Paper , Rocwear Store , Northace store , Sweet Fog , Old Fashion Ice cream place , It's Fashion , Clemson Gift Shop , USC Gift Shop , Famous Footwear , Braves Gift shop , Panthers Gift shop , Greg Norman Gift shop , PGA Gift Shop , NASCAR gift shop , Furman Gift Shop , Toca Boy , Local SC Seafood Cafe , Hallmark , Habbits sports , Dockers Clother store , Sperry Shoe store , NBA Store , Greenville SC Gift Shop , SC Gift Shop , Southern Tide store , Nantucker Clother store , Safe Harbor Store , Lucky Brand store , Timberland store , T Mobile store , AT&T Store , Great Clips , Master cuts , Appline SKi center , MoonPie store , Just Dogs , MLB Fan Zone gift shop , Pro Wresling Gift shop , BMW Gift shop , Crossways Christian Bookstore , Toms BQQ , Hanes Oulet , AllState , Chicken and waffle place , Sony Store , GNC , Keds Shoe store , Totes Oulet , Erko Brand store , Water works , ATL Bread , State Farm , NHL gift shop , Under Armor store , Puma Store , Dinsey store , Kitchen aid Store , Wet seal , Justin Boots , Izod store , Pannda Express , Harry and David Store , Ace Headwear , SC/NC Gift shop , StarBucks , DC Shoe store , Dirt devil Oulet , SC/ GA Gift shop , Bath store , Del Toca , Ruum Clother Store , Jersry Mikes and Subs , ConVerse shoe Store , Ritas Ice , then when the mens store moves on the same RD I would like to see a Key Lime Pie store then at the old Army place on Lauren's RD i would like to see Lost Dog Cafe then at the old Feed and seed store I would like to see a , Peeps Store

Old 10-12-2014, 01:37 AM

3,257 posts, read 3,964,909 times
I am glad they announced that Captn. D's is returning to the area.

Old 10-12-2014, 05:09 PM

Me to there food is good

Old 10-16-2014, 01:21 PM

Also there is empty lot on Laruen's RD after you pass Dale's on the empty Lot I would like to see a , PopEyes Chicken with in and outdoor seating , free WFI , nice restrooms and pics inside of Greenville SC also on Buncombe RD if the BILO closes down i would like to see a , Harris Tetter there with , free WFI , Mini I pads for shops to check weather , traffic , deals , nice restrooms , SC Local cafe , Starbucks , Suntrust , Frist aid center , then if the family Dollar closes down I would like to see a Old Fashion ice cream place/ cafe with , free WFI , nice restrooms , flat screen tv , free USA today , tea, green tea etc then at the old Poe will clean up and I would like see Rob Dyerk stake free park then there is empty Bulding near there I would like to it torn down and put a , Key Lime cafe there also like to see Buncombe RE clean up and fix roads also when the BILO closes down on Anderson RD I would like clean up in there , floors mope , wax , scrub then I would like to see a , Anderson Grocery store in there with free , WFI , nice restrooms , MINi I pads for shops to check weather , traffic , deals , also Clean up all of Anderson RD and fix roads also if the CVS on West Blue Ridge Drive closes down I would like to see , Harry and David's store there

Old 10-17-2014, 04:21 PM

Also on 123 In Easley SC pass freeman gas and the Palmetto boat store is empty land I would like to see 123 Shopping center with , a , Anderson Grocery store with , Free WFI , nice restrooms , mini i pads to check , weather , traffic , deals , Spill the beans , SC Local Cafe , Easley Greenwave Gift shop , Clemson Gift shop , 1 aid center , SunTrust bank , other stores in the shopping center , Hat world , City BQQ , Bath and body works , Blimps Subs , PGA Golf store , Hollister , American Eagle , Petco , Uban Outfits , Levi's store , Macy's Oulet , Pannda Express , HM , Justin Boots , New Era store , Auto Zone , DSW , TJ Max , Ben and Jerry's ice cream , North Face store , NY Style Deli , Harry and David store , Master Cuts , Great Clips , T Mobile , Sprint Phone Store , MR K Books , Party City , Nike store , Jelly Belly store , Gap Oulet , JD Crew Oulet , MD 360 , UPS store , World Market , RL Polo store , Guss Jeans store , FYE , Family Christian book store , Just Dogs , Burt Bees store , Hugo Boos Oulet , Chicken and waffle place , Sperry Shoe store , Panthers gift shop , Finish line , TCBY , Lego store , American Rag store , Hanes Oulet , Ace Pizza , Blocks Bagles , Frist watch cafe , All State , NASCAR Gift Shop , Statefarm , Bad Daddy's , DC Shoe Store , Famous footwear , NBA store , Arie , Toca Boy , Jounery's , Game Stop , Easley SC Gift Shop , Ace Hardwear then near there is a empty lot was use be a mobile home sales place I would like to see a , Sangebush steak house with in and outdoor seating , free WFI , I pads for menus , nice restrooms , flat screen tvs , free mints , a room with pool tables and video games , weather center , 1st aid center , VIP parking also areas for your bikes and free USA today and during high school football and collage football giveaways for tickets to games and free Sangebush tote bags

Old 10-20-2014, 04:05 PM

Also a other empty lot on Lauern's Rd after you pass Dale's I would see a , Sun Tust bank then at the empty Bulding I would to see it tron down and a ,Wilson Tennis store then the empty land next to Miybi's I would like to see a , SC Local banker with , cakes ,,pies , sweet tea , green tea , water etc , sandwriches , warps , ice cream etc , tables and chaires to eat in , free WFI , nice restrooms , flat screen tv , free USA today then across the street a , Bob Evans then at the old Golf shop behind the mall near five guys i would like to see a Safe Harbor then when Pier 1 moves i would like to see a , City BQQ then in the Haywood Mall the empty space between Vans off the wall and Cazy 8 I would like to see a HM and the oold tea place near the food court I would like to see a , Chicken and Wafflle place

Old 10-21-2014, 02:52 PM

Also In TR SC the empty land next to Auto Zone I would like to see TR Place with a , Lids , Levis Store , Firehouse Subs , City BQQ , Gap Oulet , T Mobile , Sprint Phone store , Master Cuts , Sports Clips , DSW , Uban Oufits , JD Crew Oulet , Lego Store , Sweet Fog , East Bay Deli , Pannda Express , Five Guys , Izod store , Harry and David store , Hollister , then the empty land next to Walmart I would like to see a , Quiktrip , then the empty land next to Arby's i would like to a , Roy Rogers , then old factory I would like to see a , Food City , with free WFI , SC Local cafe , Starbucks , Mini I pads to check weather , traffic , deals , nice restrooms , Sky lights , 1st aid center , TR Bulldog high school gift shop , TR SC Gift shop , Bank of America , free mints for shops , free candy for kids then near there a , White Castle then at the old Ingles I would like to see a , Famous footwear then the empty land next to the Hampton Inn i would like to see a Cracker Barrel

Old 10-21-2014, 09:11 PM

19,391 posts, read 17,100,106 times
Food City is the dominant supermarket chain in eastern Tennessee serving the Knoxville and Bristol-Johnson City-Kingsport markets as Ingle's Markets is to western North Carolina and upstate South Carolina. A chain of over 100 stores, Food City has used its strength to help competitors Winn Dixie, Bi-Lo and Food Lion leave those markets. Ingle's Markets and Kroger maintain presences. Publix's growth in Knoxville will challenge market share.

Old 10-22-2014, 06:08 AM

5,493 posts, read 6,215,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Knight View Post
Food City is the dominant supermarket chain in eastern Tennessee serving the Knoxville and Bristol-Johnson City-Kingsport markets as Ingle's Markets is to western North Carolina and upstate South Carolina. A chain of over 100 stores, Food City has used its strength to help competitors Winn Dixie, Bi-Lo and Food Lion leave those markets. Ingle's Markets and Kroger maintain presences. Publix's growth in Knoxville will challenge market share.
Just give me a grocer that delivers or I can pick up my weeks worth of groceries via a drive thru. My wife and I just don't like grocery shopping. Some chains up north offer this convenience, I don't see why it can't be implemented down here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or