U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2014, 01:34 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,200,496 times

Advertisements

Also at Verdre Plaza on Lauren's RD there are some buldings I would like to see a , Perry Eliis store , Pita Pit , Reebork Oulet , Hat World , Seeet Fog , Litlle Pigs BQQ then on the same RD I would like to see a ,Publix with Free WFI , mini I Pads to check weather , traffic , nice restrooms , SC Local Cafe , Starbucks , , nice restrooms , Sky lights , then at the shopping center , JD Crew Oulet , Lucky Brand store , East Bay Deil , MRS Fields Cookie store , Lego Store , Peeps store , Levi's Store , Firehouse Subs , Puma Stote , Gap Oulet , Ace Pizza , Guss Jeans Store , AT&T Store , Sprint Phone Store , Popcorn/ candy store , Sports Clips , Great Clips , IZOD store , Totes Oulet , Hanes Oulet , Sperry Shoe Store , DC Shoe Store , Timberland Store , Jelly Belly Stote , SC Gift Shop , Ace Hardwear , Greenville Drive Gift Shop , MoonPie Store , It's Paper , Greenville SC Gift Shop then at the Old Jack Box I would like to see a Roy Rogers then where T Bone Steak house was I would like to see a , Captin D's then where the old Men's Store was I would like to see a , Key Lime store then at the old Rugger Wearhouse I would like to see , Nike Store then there is a empty Bulding on Lauern's RD next to GQ Fashions I would like to see a , Famous Footwear there then at the old Army Bulding I would like to see a , Retro throw back Clother Store for , MLB teams , NFL teams , NBA teams , PGA Golf , NASCAR , Collage Basketball and football with Flat screen TVs to watch the games , free WFI , nice restrooms , free candy for kids then at the old feed and store I would like to see a nice DQ with , with outdoor seating , and indoor seating , nice restrooms , Flat screen TV , Free USA today's , free mints ,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2014, 07:53 PM

Also on Haywood Rd when Pier 1 moves I would like to see a Peto then the empty land next to Mybai's I would like to see a , Little Pigs BQQ then across the street i would like to see a , Bob Evans also at the Haywood Mall the Emoty space between Vans of the Wall and Cazy 8 i would like to see a , Uban Outfits then there is empty Bulding on Haywood RD it use to be a Gun store I would like to see a , Whitle Castle then there is empty land next to it I would like to see a , Nike Golf Store then the old golf shop behind the Haywood Mall I would like to see a , Best Buy Moible Store then there is Empty land near Papa's and Beers snd Harbnor INN I would like to see a Smash Burger there then a the old Jerry's Drive Inn I would like to see a , Fisher Prince store then at the Old Taven 24 I would like to see a , Jim&Nicks BQQ then in Easley SC if BILO and Kmart closes I would like to see a Target there then where the old Sun Trust was in Easley SC , I would like to,see a , Roy Rogers

Old 10-31-2014, 05:34 PM

3,262 posts, read 3,991,525 times
Bi-Lo and Kmart are currently closing underperforming stores, and the Easley stores could be a possibility. As that is an old shopping center in need of renovation. A nice new Target would be nice, and would be great to see a large Super Target.

Old 10-31-2014, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
Bi-Lo and Kmart are currently closing underperforming stores, and the Easley stores could be a possibility. As that is an old shopping center in need of renovation. A nice new Target would be nice, and would be great to see a large Super Target.
Update: Reports indicate a big Costco may be coming to the Kmart site in Easley.

Old 10-31-2014, 06:05 PM

Also here in Berea SC at the Old Berea Elementry school I would like to see a Le Bean store then at the old Kmart I would like to see a , Home Good Store then next to it a , Shoe Mart then at the WinDixe i would like it torn down and put a , Yankee Candle Store then where Wilison 5 and dime is there is 2 empty buildings at the 1st one I would like to see a , Popcorn/Candy Store then at the 2rd one a comic book store then the empty Bulding next to Bilo across from Wendy's I would like to see a , Totes Oulet then on White Horse Rd US 25 across from Quick trip i would like to see a , StarBucks with outdoor and indoor seating then the empty land across from Hamricks I would like to see a ,City BQQ then the 1st empty land on the same Rd in Front of Waffle House I would like to see a , Sweet Fog then the 2rd empty land near the Waffle House I would like to see a ,Berea Shops with a , Lids , Nike store , AT&T store , Best Buy Mobile store , NY Style Deil , Hanes Oulet , Levi's store , Five Guys , Firehouse Subs , Ace Pizza , Great Clips , Master Cuts , DSW , Blocks Bagles , HM , Dress Barn Oulet , AllState , Greenville SC gift shop then down the street the same RD next to the bread store there is a empty Bulding I would like to see a , Lego Store then there is 2 empty Buldings next Hamricks the 1st Bulding a , Jelly Belly store then at the one i would like to see a , Bath and body works then on white horse RD where the old Blue Pawn shop is across from Bursters I would like to see a , East Bay Deli then the old Litlle Ceazers I would like to see a , Ben and Jerry Ice cream then the Empty land across form the Berea Fire house I would like to see a , Bob Evans then the Empty land before Ingles on the same RD I would like to see a , Captin D's then the empty store next to Ingles i would like to see a , Puma store then the empty land behind Long Johns on White Horse RD I would like to see a , Frist watch cafe

Old 11-02-2014, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
Update: Reports indicate a big Costco may be coming to the Kmart site in Easley.
These reports have not yet been confirmed. Others say maybe a Target instead. But Kmart definitely closing. Not sure about the Bi-Lo.

Old 11-03-2014, 06:40 PM

Costrco would great for Easley SC of friend said that Bilo was lose down there also a Target would be great for that as well

Old 11-04-2014, 10:25 PM

Also where the New Bass Pro Shops going to be I would like to see UPState Mall near there a 2 hudge store Simon own mall with a , Amerian Eagle , Arire , Lids , NBA store , Levis store , Gap , Baby Gap , Moon Pie store , DSW , FootAction , Footlocker , Lady's FootLocker , Kids FootLocker , Clemson Gift Shop , USC Gift Shop , Hollister , Nike Store , Hugo Boss Oulet , MD 360 , HM , Uban Outfits , NASCAR gft shop , AT&T Store , T Mobie , Skin Hot Dogs , East Bay Deli , PGA Golf shop , SC Gift Shop , Ann Linen's , Hanes Oulet , FYE , Lego Store , Bath and Body works , Frist Watch cafe , Macy's , Belks , Norstorm , JC Penny's , Dillard's , Vans Off the Wall , Cazy 8 , Champs , Finish Line , Burt Bees store , Game Stop , Mrs Fields Cooikes Store , New Era Store , Kenneth Cole NY Store , Izod Store , Key Lime Pie Store , UPS Store , Potty Barn Store , Ben and Jerry's Store , Guss Jeans Store , RL Polo Store , Hudge food court with a , Chick FI A , Charley's Philly Steak , Ace Pizza , Pannda Express , Jersey Mikes and Subs , Great Warps , Del Toco , Wendy's ,etc other stores , PAC Sun , Sun Glass Hut , Starbuks , Totes Oulet , Rack room shoes , Puma Store , Master Cuts , Great Clips , Erko Brand store , Habbits Sports , Leans Crafts , Men's Wear House , Clark's shoes , Lucky Brand store , Sperry Shoe store , Sweet Fog , Greenville Drive Gift Shop , Dinsey store , Furman Gift Shop , CVS , Jelly Belly store , Couch , Gap Oulet , Rue 21 , NFL fan shop , Lids Locker room , Southern Tide Store , Panthers Gift shop , Russel stove candy store , Candy world , Jounery's Jounery's for kids , Hot Topic , Braves Gift Shop , Greg Norman gift shop , Yankle Candle store , Northface Store , Little Pigs BQQ , American Rag store , Forevery 21 , Americam Apperal store , Greenville SC gift shop , Dress Barn , Express etc , Parking garages , Free WFI , nice restrooms , areas for your bikes , Nice outdoor basketball courts next to the mall a , Bob Evans on the side a , Quicktrip behind the Mall Shops at SC with , Ingels Market with , free WFI , Starbucks , SC Loal cafe , SKY Lights , nice restrooms , other stores , World market , Toys RuS , Burks Oulet , TJ Max , Kitchen aid store , Barns And Nobles , Subway , City BQQ , Sprnt Phone Store , Chicken and waffle place , Family Christian book store , Bad Daddy's , It's Paper , Staples , nice Goodwill , Panna Bread , Old Navy , Best Buy , Kick Chicken , MLB Gift Shop , Fishen Price store , Pizza Hut , Jutstin Boots , Apilne Ski Center , DC Shoe store , Ace Headwear next to that a , Logan's Steak house on the side a , WallGreens Across the street a , Home Deport next to that a , Cookout on the side , kids place for kids with , indoor basketball courts , free WFI , video games , toy area with toys , Daycare area , kids cafe , flat screen tvs , book reading area , outside nice play ground for kids , then down the street , a DOC care across form that a , Toco Boy across from the mall a , Joes Crab sack with indoor and outdoor seating next to that a , Fire stone tires on the side a , Spinxs before the mall a Dave and Busters next to that a , TCBY on the side a , nice Rite Aid save Lot across the street Shops 2 with a , Whole Foods , Hawks Gift Shop , Apple Store , Gabe's , Dish Barn , Cowboy and Girl western shop , Off Bored way shoes , Blimps , Cci's Pizza , Best Buy Mobile Store , IHOP , Spill the Beans , Golf Smith , Jo ANN's , Play it again sports , Lids , Keds Shoe store , Quick Sliver store , Comic book store , Master Cuts , Great Clips , NY Style Deli , Hamricks , Sky zone , 2rd and Charleys store , Pet Smart , Toms BQQ , Sean John store , Half moon Outfits , Ear Shot , Moes South West Grill , Matters Express , Dick Sport Goods , Safe Harrbor store , next to that a , Cracker Barrel on the side , Popeys Chicken

Old 11-06-2014, 05:47 PM

When Farrell Golf HeadQuarters close down on Orchard Park Drive I would like to see a , Calvin Kelin store then there is a empty Store next to Jimmy Johns near Haywood Mall at that empty Bulding I would like to see a , Ben and Jerry Ice cream also where the old up to 2 Us Furniture store was I would like to see a , Levi's Oulet then when , Pier 1 moves I would like to see a , Petco than where old Garners Heath food store was I would like to see a , Hammers Clother store then where the old coffee & Crema was next to The Fresh Market I would like to see a , Chicken and waffle place

Old 11-07-2014, 07:07 PM

At the old Berea Automotive was i would like to see a old school dinner for luch for breakfast luch , dinner call it Berea Dinner then at the old bowling alley on Cedear RD I would like to see a new Bowling alley with a hudge sack bar , Free WFI , video games , air hockey bar , nice restrooms , pool tables then the other buildings next to that I would like to see a , Firehouse Subs , Justin boots and a , Lazy Boy store then the empty land near there I would like to see a ,City BQQ with indoor and outdoor seating then all of Ceader Lane RD needs to be clean up and roads fix also homes fix up then at the old Berea Elementry school I would like to see , Berea Place with , Tander Joes with free WFI , nice restrooms , other stores , Battites Plues , Lids , Levis Store , Little Pigs BQQ , Blimps , Five Guys , Gap Oulet , Greenville SC Gift Shop , Pannda Express , Ace Pizza , HM , Amerian Apperal , DSW , Nike Store , Jelly Belly Store , Ben and Jerry Ice cream , IZOD store then at the old Kmart I would like to see a , Lego Store then next to it I would like to see a , Kitchen aid Store then at the old Win Dixe I would like to see a , Plato Closet then there is 2. Empty Buldings near Wilson 5 and dime at the 1st one I would like to see a , PopCorn and Candy Store then at the other one a, Comic book store then on White Horse RD US 25 there is Empty land across from Quick Trip I would like to see a , AT&T Store then there is empty land across form Hamricks same RD I would like to see a , TX RD House then there is 2 empty Buldings at the shopping center where Hamricks the 1st one I would like to see a , Fudge candy store then the 2rd one , SC Gift Shop then the 1st empty land near the Waffle house I would like to see a , Sweet Fog then the 2rd empty land I would like to see a , Frist watch cafe then the Empty land before Ingels on white horse RD I would like to a PopEyes Chicken then the empty building next to Ingels I would like to see a , Berea Bulldog Gift Shop then the Empty land across from the Berea Firehouse I would like to see a Bob Evans then then the Empty land behind Long Johns I would like to see a , East Bay Deil then the Empty land before Bilo near Wendy's I would like to see a , Big Boy then the Empty building next to Bilo I would like to see a , Famous Footwear all of White RD needs clean up so does West Blue Ride drive then there is empty land on West Blue Ridge drive I would like to see a , Target Express then at the old Pick Flick i would like to see a , DC Shoe store then at the old Pawn Shop across from Buster ice cream on White Horse RD i would like to see a DEL Toca then at the old Little Cresares I would like to see a , Rita's ice
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or