U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2014, 03:32 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,196,293 times

Advertisements

Also when the BIlO closes down on Wade Hampton I would like to see a , Crate Barrel then at the old Ruby Tusday on the same RD I would like to see a , Pam's Kitchen then at the old Dodgers I would like see it tron down , and put a Toco hut then at CherryDale there are same empty Buldings I would like to see a , Lids , Sean John Store , Eggs UP Grill , Levi's Oulet , Gap Oulet , Toys R US Express , Totes Oulet , Justin boots , Chicken and Waffle Place , then on Poinset Hghway the empty building after ingles , I would like to see a , Buregger's Bagel's then at the old Dixe i would like it torn down and put a , Firehouse subs then the empty land across form that I would like to see a , Apple butter store . then down the street on the same RD there is empty Buldings with a Pespi sign at the empty Bulding I would like to see a , City BQQ on the same Rd I would like to the fllowing , Pandda Express , White Castle , Krispy Kreme Dougerts , PGA Golf Store , Famous footwear , Sweet fog , Amerian rag store then all of Rd clean up , Rds fix , houses fix , etc then there is empty land next to Lowes on Poniset highway I would like to see a , Roy Rogers there then there is empty bullding next to Publix use to be a Hallmark i would like to see a , Bath and body works Oulet there , then aT the Old Gean's I would like to see a East Bay Deli than the empty land before the Doc office same area before you get to Downtown Greenville I would like to see a , WallGreens then the empty land after the Doc office I would like to see a , Nicks BQQ than at the empty Bulding next to the Christmas tree shop I would like to see a , Converse shoe store then at the Old Jerry's Drive INN I would like to see a , old school dinner for breakfast , luch , dinner , then at the old Taven 24 I would like to see a , Bob Evans
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2014, 04:33 PM

3,256 posts, read 3,964,909 times
Lots of good ideas there. Would be nice for Bob Evans to return. And I would also like to see a Panda Express and a Roy Rogers. And a Popeyes. But Crate and Barrel would most likely locate at Haywood Mall or Magnolia Park based upon there typical locations.

Old 11-13-2014, 06:55 PM

Bob evens would be great to have back here in Greenville also a Roy Rogrs and a Popeyes woks be good also a Create and Barrel would be great to have at the Haywood Mall also when BILO closes down on Wade Hampton I would like to see a , ToyLand store thanks

Old 11-14-2014, 03:47 PM

Also at the Haywood Mall food court there are some empty spaces , I would like to see a , Jim Bob' Chicken Fingers and a , Litlle Pigs BQQ then when the Office Deport.close down I would like to see a , Shoe Junkie , also at the Old TJ Max on Haywood RD I would like to see a , Niketown , also at the old Jimmy Johns On Pelham RD I would like to see a , Pizza Viilla , also when the House Plant closes down here In Greenville SC I would like to see a , Cisco's cafe also there is empty space in front of the Bilo across from Wendy's here In Berea SC I would like to see a , Chick FLA A drive like the one on Lauren's RD

Old 11-18-2014, 05:18 PM

Also on Lauern's RD the empty Bulding before Dale's at the empty Bulding I would like to see the Bulding torn down and put a , Seafood house Restaurent then the empty space next to it I would like to see a , SunTrust bank then there is a empty lot across street form this at the empty lot I would like to see a , Timberland store then there is empty Bulding next to GQ Expreess on Lauren's RD at the empty Bulding I would like to see a , Popcrorn/Fudge shop then on Lauren's RD I would like to see a , nice fruit Market/cafe SC local at the cafe I would like to see , breakfast , luch , dinner , sacks , Tea , sweet tea , Bagles , fruit cups , chicken and waffles , soda , water , green tea , etc also free WFI , nice restrooms , play area for kids , weather station , Frist aid center , then at the shopping center I would like to see , Gap Oulet , Hat World , IZOD store , City BQQ , Firehouse subs , Ace Pizza , Ben and Jerry's ice cream , New Era store , DC Shoes store , Harry and David store , Bath and body works Oulet , USC Gift Shop , Legos store , JD Crew Oulet , Moon Pie Store , Levi's store , Southern Tide Store , It's Paper , Greenville Drive Gift shop , Greenville SC gift shop , SC Gift Shop , Jones Clothing store , Best Buy Mobile store , Northface store , Spill the beans , Sweet Fog , AT&T store , T Mobile store , Master Cuts , Great Clips , Toco Boy , Ace Heardwear , Panthers Gift shop , Sperry shoe store , Greg Norman gft shop , Rita's , American Rag store , RL Polo store , Nike store , Furman Gift Shop , Habbits sports , Black and decker store , Rugs USA store , Frist watch cafe , Puma store , Land end store , Dinsey store , NBA store , Justin Boots , Lucky Brand store then at the Old Jack In Box i would like to see a , PopEyes Chicken then at the T Bone steak house use to be I would like to see a , Whte Castle then at the old Rugger Wearhouse I would like to see a , Converse shoe store

Old 11-18-2014, 07:11 PM

Also on Lauren's RD at the old feed and store I would like to see a , Pepe Jeans store then at the old Army place on Lauren's RD I would like to see a , Bob Evans then at the old Jerry's Drive inn I would like to see a , Dog house hotdog place then at the Taven 24 I would like to see a , Chicken and waflfle place

Old 11-18-2014, 07:17 PM

3,256 posts, read 3,964,909 times
Nice clean restrooms are very important and QuikTrip does a very good job.

Old 11-18-2014, 08:55 PM

A Quicktrip would be great at the old Dodgers in Taylor's SC also at the old BILO on Wade Hampton I would like to see a , Jays Spoting goods store then when the office Deport closes down i would like a , Jeans Wearhouse store

Old 11-18-2014, 09:03 PM

19,391 posts, read 17,100,106 times
Default QuikTrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
I will second the idea of QuikTrip doing a very good job. QuikTrip sells quality gasoline at low prices, and it does not deal with the hassle and gimmick of different cash/credit pricing.

Old 11-18-2014, 09:09 PM

2,049 posts, read 1,833,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
You catch this news story yesterday?

Man found dead in Quik Trip restroom identified | Local News - WYFF Home
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or