U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2014, 10:30 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,200,915 times

Advertisements

What does everyody think of the idea I had for Talylors SC
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2014, 11:28 PM

19,432 posts, read 17,254,092 times
I would like to see a QuikTrip on Wade Hampton Boulevard in Taylors. I do not know if there are any good locations remaining to maintain high visibility, easy accessibility and high traffic count QuikTrip desires.

I would like to see ideas for development elsewhere in the Taylors community. For example, I would like a supermarket on Locust Hill Road near the intersection of West McElhaney Road and Old Rutherford Road. The immediate surrounding area is growing in the density of new residences. Although Ingle's Markets #208, located at 1524 Locust Hill Road, Greer, South Carolina 29651-6042, is four miles away, there is plenty of business for another supermarket. Publix could easily open a store here, or Ingle's Markets can take a bold opportunity to add another store near Sandy Flat Road and Mountain View Road.

Old 11-19-2014, 10:19 AM

I would like to see a , Publix on Locust Hil RD near the interstion of West MCelaney rd and old Rutherford rd and if there is empty land across the sreet I would like to see a , Rib Shack also a other Ingles would be great on Sandy Flat rd and MTN view rd also if there is empty land across the Steert I would like to see a, WallGreens also a Quick trip would be great at the Old Dodgers in Talyors SC

Old 11-20-2014, 11:48 AM

Also on Lauern's RD there is a empty Bulding and 2 empty lots after you Dales at the empty Bulding I would like to see a , Abercrombie and fitch , with free WFI , free ice tea , mints , for shoppers , then free candy for kids , flat screen TV , also glass windows around the whole Bulding then nice restrooms , VIP park , then at Frist empty land I would like to see a , Popyes Chicken with out door and indoor seating , free WFI , flat screen tv , Free USA today , nice restrooms then at the 2 empty land I would like to see a , Samsurg store then there is empty Bulding next to HR Block on Lauern's RD at the empty Bulding I would like to see a , SC Loal cafe for breakfast luch and dinner then here In Berea SC there is 2 empty Buldings before INGLES on white horse rd at the 1st empty Bulding I would like to see a , Berea Cafe for breakfast , luch and dinner , chicken and waffles , seafood , soup , pizza etc , free WFI , flat screen tv , nice restrooms then at the 2 empty Bulding I would like to see a , Nike Golf Store then there is empty Bulding across the street I would like to see a , Toca Hut there then there is empty land near Save Lot/Rite aid at the empty land I would like to see a , City BQQ with outdoor and indoor seating , free WFI , nice restrooms , , free USA today , sky lights , weather center , Frist aid center then there is 2 empty lots before Greenville Pickens speedway the Frist empty land i would like to see a , Roy Rogers then at the 2rd empty land , I would like to see a , NASCAR gift shop then where the old Suntrust was in Easley SC I would like to see a , John's BQQ then there is a old mill I think it's on Buncombe RD past Lakevidew middle school or around that area at the old mill I would like to see , Shops at Buncombe with , Harris Teeter , with free WFI , nice restrooms , SC Local cafe , Starbucks , suntrust bank , sky lights , SC Gift shop , VIP Park , other stores at the shops I would like to see a , Lids , Justin boots , Levi's Oulet , Gap Oulet , Firehouse Subs , Skin hotdogs , PetSmart , World Market , Puma Store , it's Fashion , a nice Goodwill , Ear Shot , HM , Vans of the Wall , Best Buy Mobile store , AT&T Store , Master Cuts , Great Clips , MD 360 Coffee bean shop , Mattters Firm , Dockers Colther store , Ace Pizza , , Dillards Oulet , Northface store , New Era store , Nike Store , DSW , Hanes Oulet , AllState , State Farm , Game Stop , a nice Dollar tree , RL Polo store , Key Lime pie store , IZOD store , Ben and Jerry Ice cream , MoonPie Store , Jelly Belly store , Harry and David Store , Couch , Krlinklands , Fresh 2 order , PGA Golf store , PAC Sun , Blocks Bagles , NY Style Deil , Toys RUs Express , Totes Oulet , Subway , It's Paper , Stalpes , Ace Heardwear , NBA store , Pizza Hut , Guss Jeans , Dinsey store , Greenville SC Gift , Eggs Up on grill , Mybi's express

Old 11-20-2014, 02:39 PM

3,267 posts, read 3,993,919 times
I believe Abercrombie and Fitch closed their store at Haywood Mall. But at the old Jack in the Box on Laurens Rd. they could put a Popeyes. And the new Golden Chick is now open on Pleasantburg and the new Cook-Out is open on Woodruff Rd. at the old Burger King.

Old 11-20-2014, 05:41 PM

Yes Aercombie and Fitch did close down at the Haywood Mall but a new one would great on Lauren's Rd a Pooeyes would be great on Lauren's RD at the old Jack In the Box

Old 11-21-2014, 11:08 AM

474 posts, read 429,532 times
ATL
I'm with you on the Popeye's. I'm really getting tired of seeing their ads on TV and having no place to visit a local store.

Old 11-21-2014, 01:30 PM

Popeyes would be great to have here In Greenville SC

Old 11-21-2014, 01:41 PM

3,267 posts, read 3,993,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedge1 View Post
ATL
I'm with you on the Popeye's. I'm really getting tired of seeing their ads on TV and having no place to visit a local store.
They now have Popeyes in Gastonia, Rock Hill, and Charlotte. So they are getting closer, but they still need one here. But I will say I have had good chicken at Bojangle's and the Golden Chick recently.

Old 11-21-2014, 04:41 PM

Hope to see Popeyes soon here in Greenville SC also the epmty land across Walmart on white Horse RD the land is on the sane RD is when turn on it it's near AppleBess on the empty land i would like to see a , Checkers hamburger place then there is a empty Bulding across the street it use to be a , Pawn Shop , at the empty Bulding I would like to see a , Adidas golf shop then there is empty land going twds Easley SC near the subway and all I would like to see a , Toms BQQ
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or