U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2014, 10:18 AM

1,069 posts, read 1,200,496 times

Advertisements

Also there is empty land next to Stakeland USA on White Horse US 25 on that empty land I would like to see a Tim Horton's with free WFI , free USA today , Flat Screen tv , weather center , Frist aid center , nice restrooms , indoor and outdoor seating , Sky lights , then at the empty trend settings I would like to see a , Master Cuts
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2014, 04:14 PM

Also a the old Bloom's in Greer SC i would like to see a , Tims Grocery store then at old Commuity Cash/ Grocery Oulet NSBC site I would like to see a , Publix then at the old Dodgers i would like to see a , Quick trip then here In Berea SC at the old BlockBuster I would like to see a , Berea old Fashion Dinner after the old Bulding is torn down for Breakfast , luch , dinner with , pancakes , fruit pancakes , chicken and waffles , soups , old fashion Southern chicken , Peacan Chicken , hamburgers , chill , crepes , Bagles , creal , patty melts , fruit cups , hotdogs , steak fries , eggs and steak , Polk cops and eggs , seafood , fish toco's , BQQ , ribs , sandwrichs , rice , Southern sweet tea , water , soda , green tea , peach tea , milk shakes , etc then , free WFI , nice restrooms , free mints , free candy for kids , SKY lights , Free USA today , then at the old Exon Gas Station I would like to see the Bulding torn down and put a ,Blue Bell ice place then the empty land when turn down the near the Berea Post office at the empty land I would like to see a , See Candy store

Old 11-24-2014, 04:17 PM

Also when Charley's Steak Ouse closes here In Greenville when it closes down I would like to see a , CA Pizza Kitchen also there is empty land on the side of Mama Maria's on US 25 White Horse RD on the empty land i would like to see a , White Castle

Old 11-24-2014, 04:53 PM

3,262 posts, read 3,991,525 times
I like White Castle, but like I have said before, you stand a better chance of getting a Krystal here in the South. But I did not know Charley's Steak House may close. Is that the old downtown location?

Old 11-24-2014, 06:32 PM

A friend of mine said Charley's Steak House was close down also a white castle would be good

Old 11-26-2014, 12:58 PM

Also at the Walmart on White Horse RD there is empty space in front of the store use to be the Portrait studio I would like to see a , USC Gift shop then the same is at Sears at the Haywood Mall Frist floor at the empty space I would like to see a , kids area with games , toys , books ,food , tea , sweet tea , water , soda , flat screen tv , also works to watch them

Old 11-28-2014, 05:56 PM

On Lauren's RD the empty Bulding on Lauren's RD before Dales at the empty Bulding I would like to see a , Ike Furniture store then the empty land next to it I would like to see a , SunTrust Bank then there is empty land across from this i would like to see a , PopEyes Chicken then there is a 2rd empty Bulding down the sreet the same at that empty Bulding i would like to see a , a Jays BQQ then there is empty land next to it I would like a , Sweet Fog there then there is empty Bulding next to HR block I would like to see , a Perry Elllis Store there then the empty Bulding next to GQ Fashion at the empty Bulding i would like to see a , Famous Footwear then down Lauren's RD I would like to see a , LA Bean store then at the shopping center I would like to see a , Hat world , Gap Oulet , City BQQ , Izod store , , JD Crew Oulet , NBA Store , Greenville Drive gift shop , SC Gift Shop , Levi store , HM , Sperry Shoes store , TimberLand store , Firehouse Subs , Nike store , Greg Norman store , Gold tone store , NY Style Deli , Uban outfits , Toca Boy , Erko Brand store , Timberland store , Apline ski center , Greenville SC Gift Shop , USC Gift Shop , Guss Jeans store , Hallmark , It's Paper , New ERA store , Ben and Jerry's ice cream , RL Polo store , Justin Boots , Spill the beans , Nike Golf store , Panthers Gift shop , Braves Gift shop , Puma store , Dinsey store , Krinklands , Ace Pizza , Quicksilver store , Frist watch cafe , Land ends store , American Rag store , Crossways Christian book store , AllState , Best Buy Moble store , AT&T store , Great Clips , Master Cuts , MoonPie store , Russell candy store , Jelly Belly store , It's Fashion , NASCAR Gift shop , Pizza Hut , ATL Bread , GNC , then at the old Army store i would like to see a , Souhern Tide store then at the old feed and seed store i would like to see a , Whitle Castle then at the old Jack in Box I would like to see a , Roy Rogers then when the mens store closes down on Lauren's Rd I would like to see a , Key Lime store then at the old Rugger Wearhouse I would like to see a , Nautia store

Old 11-28-2014, 08:10 PM

I am all for a Popeyes, Roy Rogers, and White Castle. But I think Popeyes would be the most likely candidate, as they are currently in neighboring markets such as Charlotte, Rock Hill, and Gastonia. As well as Atlanta and Columbia. So maybe they will eventually fill in the gap in the Upstate.

Old 11-28-2014, 08:11 PM

They sell young men's American Rag clothing line at Macy's. It is one of their proprietary house brands.

Old 11-28-2014, 09:17 PM

American Rag does have stores and Popeyes would be great to have
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or