U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2015, 08:14 PM

3,267 posts, read 3,993,919 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL fan View Post
Also at 500 Congrae RD I would like to see a IKE then there is empty before you get Stake and Shake around there at the empty land I would like to see a Captin D's with indoor and outdoor seating
I am pleased to hear Captn. D's is returning to the Upstate. I prefer them over Long John Sivler's.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2015, 09:01 PM

474 posts, read 429,532 times
Just for general edification... Capt D's still has an open location in Seneca at 123 and 28. I hit it up when I'm in the area. I'm hoping they get something closer sooner rather than later.

Old 01-14-2015, 09:28 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,200,915 times
Ok cool Haywood RD area would be great for a Captin D's I'm gald there are back

Old 01-15-2015, 10:09 AM

Also at the CherryDale Point there are some empty Buldings I would like to see the Fellowing , Lids , Levi's Oulet , Nike Flag Ship Store , City BQQ , FYE , DC Shoe Store , PAC Sun Oulet , Crocks Shoe Store , American Apperal Store , New Era store , Braves Gift Shop , Hello Kitty Store , Greenville Drive Gift Shop , Best Buy Mobile Store then the empty Bulding torn down pass Cherry Dale Point on Poinset High I would like to see a , Fuddruckers with outdoor and indoor seating , free WFI , Flat Screen TVS , nice restrooms , also the at The Dixe Restaurant I would like to see it torn down and put a Krispy Kremy then the empty land across the street I would like to see a , Ben and Jerry's Ice cream also the same RD I would like to see a , NY Style Deil , Puma Golf Shop , SunTrust Bank , MD 360 , Sweet Fog , Comic Book Store , Whitle Castle , FireHouse Subs , also the RD clean up new trees , Flowers , Green space etc then the empty land next to Lowes on Poinset highway at the empty land I would like to see a , Roy Rogers then at the old Ingles Same RD I would like to see a , Kogers with , free WFI , TD Bank , nice restrooms , SKY Lights , Spill the Beans , weather center , Frist aid center , areas for your bikes then the empty land next to GT express before you get to Home Deport pass CherryDale at the empty land I would like to see a , East Bay Deli

Old 01-16-2015, 06:20 AM

19,432 posts, read 17,254,092 times
Fuddrucker's would be a great dining option in the Cherrydale area.

What can join the new Ingle's at South Carolina Highway 11 and United States Route 25 in Travelers Rest? Ingle's will have food, pharmacy, fuel and Starbucks Coffee.

Old 01-16-2015, 08:59 AM

Thanks at the old Ingles IN TR I would like to see the Bulding torn down and put a Panrea Bread with out and indoor seating and free WFI then the empty land near the Walmart I would like to see a Quick trip , then the empty land next to Auto Zone I would like to see TR Place at the Shops with a , Hat World , Toms BQQ , Tomes Shoes Oulet , TR SC Gift Shop , Vans off the Wall , Puma Golf Shop , EGGS Up Grill , MD 360 , Best Buy Mobile Store , T Mobile Store , HM , Boot Barn , Spill the Beans. , Nautia Store , IZOD store , Fashion Express , HallMark , FireHouse Subs , MoonPie Store , Skins Hot Dogs , Greenville Drive Gift Shop , FYE , Sperry Shoe Store , DSW , State Farm , Master Cuts , Sports Clips , Pita's Pit , Ben and Jerry Ice cream , Finsh Line , Krinklands , City BQQ , Guss Jeans Oulet , JO Ann's , Keds Shoe Store , Hollister , USC Gift Shop , Clemson Gift Shop , Russel Candy store , Bad Daddy's , Play Again sports , A Dry Cleans , Cazy 8 , Comic book store , Then the empty land next to the Hampton INN I would like to see a , IHOP , that's good TR is get a New Ingles

Old 01-17-2015, 10:14 AM

10 posts, read 4,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL fan View Post
Also at the IVA SC I would like to see a IVA Zoo with bears , loins , tigers , owls , bats , goats , chickens , eagles , deers , etc also on site at the Zoo Jimmy Johns , Local cafe , Rita's , FIVE Guys , StarBucks , VIP park Zoo gift shop then on side of the zoo a Local zoo theme cafe on the other side a NASCAR theme go cart track with a Johnny Rockets on site , hot dog carts , save ice VIP park then across the street a WallGreens on the side a DQ then other side a Popeys then down the street IVA Shopping center with a Super Target , DSW , Old time Potty , Stalpes , Apple store/ I phones etc , T Moible store , Skin Hotdogs , Rue 21 , Hollister , Levis Store , World Market , Ace Hardwear , Ciity BQQ , Whole foods , GAP. , Baby Gap , lids locker room , State farm , Doc Care , CVS , UPS store , Toys R US , JD Crew ,Quicksliver store , Niketown Store , SC Gift Shop , Bad Daddy's , Egss Up Grill , Hobby Lobby , JC Penny , Nike Golf shop , Barh and Body works , Christmas tree shop , Dockers Clother store , HM ,Nice Goodwill , PopCorn shop , Yard house , Pizza hut Yogert MTN , Auto zone , Dicks Sport Goods , Best Buy , Clemson gift shop , Hallmark , Lucky Brand , Northface store , Nice Family Dollar , Sports Clips , Master Cuts , Sperry Shoe store , Timberland Store , Candy world , Jelly Belly store , Couch , Sunglass Hut , Game Stop , AllState , Barns and Nobble , Beef Jucky outlet , Hanes outlet ,Nortstorm rack , Big lots a nice one , Firehouse subs ,PAC Sun , Anns lines , Kg Fashions ,then at the end of the shopping center a Home Deport then on the side a Joes Crab Sack with outdoor seat then across then across the street a Quick trip on side a KFC then a other side a Larry's Sub shop then before the Zoo Iva water park with a save ice , local cafe nice restrooms , VIp park , Subway then next to it a Popeys then across the street a YMCA at Iva next to it a Daycare for kids

Iva would cease to be Iva and become assimilated into the corporate landscape most of our great country now contains.

There are people who wholeheartedly enjoy rural areas where there are no chains, no intersections and life is not centered around driving and buying! These people are becoming a rare, though.

When we colonize other planets, what chains would first be established there? Any predictions?

VPQB

Old 01-17-2015, 10:52 AM

3,267 posts, read 3,993,919 times
instead of an Iva zoo, perhaps upgrade the Greenville Zoo. Or address some of the ongoing issues at Hollywild.

Old 01-17-2015, 10:54 AM

Also there is empty land across form Dicks Brooks Honada on woodruff RD at the empty land I would like to see a , Smith and Lewinsky then at the old Jerry Drive INN's I would like to see a , Old Fashion Ice cream place with outdoor and indoor seating , pics inside of the History of Greenville SC , also old fashion seats etc also have a old fashion soda fountain , southern old fashion sweet ice tea , water , RootBeer , orange soda , moon pies ,popcorn etc then at the old Tavnen 24 I would like to see a , JT BQQ then at the old Mimi's Cafe I would like to see a Bob Evans , then there is empty land next to the sports Club behind the Haywood Mall at the empty land I would like to see a , DEL Toco , also at 500 Congrage RD I would like to see a shops 2 at Haywood with a , Earth Fare , NASCAR Gift Shop , MLB Fan Gift Shop , Joy Of Tokyo , Gucci Store , American Rag Store , UPS store , Chicago Style hotdog place , HallMark , Blue Bell ice cream Place , Timberland Store , Nike FlagShip Store , AceHard Wear , Sprint Phone Store , Sports Clips , Toco Boy , Pony Shoe store , Southern Fried Cotton Store , Huly Clother Store , Tomes Shoes Oulet , RL Polo JEANS Oulet , Jersery's Mikes and Subs , State Farm , All State , Jacks Burgars , Pita's Pit , Dockers Clother Store , Hat World , Braves Gift Shop then at the end of Shop place a , Saks Fifith Ave then here In Berea SC at the old Berea Automotive I would like the Bulding torn down and put Berea Rib and BQQ theme Automovite/ NASCAR Restaurent with , Flat Screen TVs , free WFi , NASCAR pics inside , steel tables nice ones and seating , nice restrooms , menu's Naacar theme , SKy Lights , with ribs , BQQ , steak fires , burgers , pitas BQQ Style , Seafood , Chicken and Waffles , ice cream , sweet Southern ice cold tea , soda , water , popcorn ect

Old 01-17-2015, 11:16 AM

19,432 posts, read 17,254,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpqb View Post
Iva would cease to be Iva and become assimilated into the corporate landscape most of our great country now contains.

There are people who wholeheartedly enjoy rural areas where there are no chains, no intersections and life is not centered around driving and buying! These people are becoming a rare, though.

When we colonize other planets, what chains would first be established there? Any predictions?

VPQB
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
instead of an Iva zoo, perhaps upgrade the Greenville Zoo. Or address some of the ongoing issues at Hollywild.
The Starr and Iva communities could use a supermarket with food and pharmacy. Residents in southern Anderson County can use one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or