U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2015, 10:22 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,195,995 times

Advertisements

I think this would great for IVA SC , UpDates for the Greenville Zoo would be great with , Charley's Philly Steak , New elephanets , free WFI at the zoo , new restrooms upDated ones , Ben and Jerry ice cream , Greenville Day at the Zoo , UpDated Park then at the Hollywild Zoo have Jake Harney take off that zoo redo the Whole Hollywild Zoo , with , Giifres , Loins , Tigers , Pigs , Birds , Monkeys , Hawks , Rinos , Pingers , Snakes , Bears , Elphanets , , etc then UpDate cages , New Gift Shop , New Sacks Bar , Charley's Philly Steak , Ben and Jerry Ice Cream , Greenville SC Gift Shops , new side walks for the Zoo , new Parklot , UpDated Restrooms , StarBucks , New Gate for the Zoo , Free WFI ,weather center , fist aid zoo ,mini I pads for the family's who come to the Zoo to check weather , maps for the zoo , check traffic , free candy for kids , free southern sweet tea , kids day at the zoo
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2015, 10:47 AM

In Souhern Anderson SC I would like Anderson Place with a , Harris Tetter , with free WFI , SunTust Bank , SkY Lights , nice retrooms and a Starbucks other stores at the Anderson place a , Toco Boy , Clemson Gift Shop , Joes Fresh Clother store , NorStorm rack , Nautia Store , Macy's Oulet , Appine SKI Center , Greg Norman Golf Shop , FireHouse Subs , JO Ann's , TJ Max , Old Navy , Lids , FYE , Family Christian Book Store , HM , America Eagle , Arire , NBA Store , City BQQ , Sweet fog , Ben and Jerry's Ice cream Mad River restaurant , Boot Barn , Frist Watch cafe , Northface store , Moes SouthWest Grill , Lego Store , Kitchen aid Store , Best Buy Mobile Store , AT&T store , SKY Zone , Nike Flag Ship store , nice Big Lots , IZOD store , RL Polo Store , Sperry Shoe Store , DSW , Panthers Gift Shop , Braves Gift Shop , Anderson SC Gift Shop , Apple Store , Couch , Sean John Store , Charter Store , MD 360 , UPS Store , Auto Zone , Spill the Beans , Keds Shoe store , BYE Baby , Gap Oulet , JD Crew Oulet , Pita's Pit , 2rd and Charleys store , Safe Harrbor store , Mybi's express , Hello Kiity store , Hollister , Timberland store , PetSmart , USC Gift Shop at the end of Shop place a , Charleston Crab sack with indoor and outdoor seating on the side a , Quick trip behind Shop place a Golf Drive Range with , PGA Golf store shop , nice sack bar , weather center , Free WFI , Frist aid center down form this a Popeyes Chicken next to that a Home Deport on the side a , Pay Less Shoe store across that a , Target Exprees , across form Shop place a Bob Evans next to that a , TD Bank on the side a , Harry and David store before this a , TX Road House next to that a nice Save Lot Rita aid store on the side a , Spinxs across the street a , Chesse Cake Factory , my idea for Iva Sc is great also I know I did a post for Star SC also what do think of my idea I just put for woodruff rd and Haywood RD

Old 01-18-2015, 08:43 AM

3,249 posts, read 3,963,091 times
I agree they need to do something with the old Jerry's Drive In site on Woodruff Rd. I do not believe that business ever actually opened.

Old 01-18-2015, 02:07 PM

The idea I had for old Jerry Drive's Inn would be great also I notice plato's closet is comeing in as the Same shopping center as Gabe's I think there will be move when Platco's closet closes down I would like to see a , Wrangler jeans Oulet

Old 01-19-2015, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL fan View Post
The idea I had for old Jerry Drive's Inn would be great also I notice plato's closet is comeing in as the Same shopping center as Gabe's I think there will be move when Platco's closet closes down I would like to see a , Wrangler jeans Oulet
Would be nice to see an actual Wrangler Jeans store other than Walmart.

Old 01-19-2015, 07:13 AM

19,390 posts, read 17,088,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL fan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
Would be nice to see an actual Wrangler Jeans store other than Walmart.
Wrangler is a brand of VF Corporation, based in Greensboro, North Carolina. It would make sense for VF Corporation to open a VF Outlet store.

When you see Wrangler, you should be thinking about the Cowboy Cut jeans, not the cheap designer knockoffs at Walmart.

Old 01-19-2015, 09:53 AM

A Warngler jeans store would great at the old Platco's closet

Old 01-19-2015, 01:35 PM

Also here In here Berea SC at the empty land on US 25 White Horse RD where spinx use to be I would like to see a , Panda Express then at the old family Dollar in TR SC I would like to see a , GNC then at the od BILO on Anderson RD I would like to see a, Anderson Grocey Store then when Big lots close down on the same RD I would like to see a , Hammers Clother store also all of Anderson RD needs clean up roads fix , flowers , new tress planted also GreenSpace etc then on Buncombe RD when the old family Dollar close down I would like to see a , RainBow Sandes Oulet ,at the BILO I would like to see a , Safeway Grocey store , with Free WFi , SunTrust Bank , SKY Lights , SC Local cafe , weather center , Frist aid center , nice restrooms then other stores at that shopping center I would like to see , Ace Pizza , FYE , Spill the beans , PAC Sun Oulet then fix up and repave the park lot then old mil on Buncombe place shops with a , Earth Fare , Hollister , Hat World , Golf Smith , Old time Potty , Warnger Jeans store , FireHouse Subs , Levi's Oulet , Tomes Shoes Oullet , IZOD store , UPS Store , Master Cuts , Starbucks , Sports Clips , AT&T Store , Sprint Phone Store , Joe Fresh Store , Uban Oufits , Cazy 8 , Furman Gift Shop , Greenvile Drive Gift Shop , Couch , Dillard's Oulet , Nike Town store , City BQQ , NY Style Deil , Skin Hotdogs , South tide store , Toys RUs Express store , Greenville SC Gift Shop , Kitichen aid store , Moren Faucet store , JO Ann's , Chicago Style Pizza place , PetSmart , Fashion Express , Burt Bee Store , LG Appliances store , Eye Mart Express , Play Again sports , Appline Ski Center , Cold Stone , Its Paper , HallMark , Lifeway Christian book store , MR K Books , NHL fan shop store , Charter store , Puma store , Black magic cafe , Teavna , DSW , Lucky Brand store then the empty land before you get into Downtown Greenville before you get to the Doc office at the empty land i would like to see a , Roy Rogers then there land after the DOC office at the empty land I would like to see a Target express store then , there is empty land near the that Pharmacy at the empty I would like to see a , Checkers then at the old Gean's I would like to see the Bulding torn down and put a , Captin D's there

Old 01-19-2015, 05:29 PM

I don't foresee Safeway coming to SC. But I do believe they still have stores in Virginia and Maryland. As for Roy Rogers, they have just opened a new restaurant in Rockville, MD before Christmas. And in March they will open a new location in Winchester, Virginia, and they have plans for new franchises in New Jersey. I just wish they would come further south into the Carolinas. As years ago they had stores in Charlotte, Raleigh, and more recently Greensboro. They have a very good roast beef sandwich, and they are also known for fried chicken and burgers, with a fixin's bar to prepare your own sandwich.

Old 01-19-2015, 05:31 PM

Also would be great to have a Panda Express.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or