Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2015, 11:09 AM

21,020 posts, read 27,221,764 times

Advertisements

I would like to see an authentic Pizza Hut, a dine-in restaurant, return to the Berea community.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2015, 12:24 PM

1,095 posts, read 1,596,102 times
How about about a authentic Pizza Hut at the old Pizza Hut on Cader Lane RD with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , kids eat free on the weekends , family night on Fridays , flat screen TVs , luch Buffert , Greenville Drive nights during baseball season , frist tear old bulding then put then new one , re pave the park lot , new trees flowers , Green space , nice restrooms , free mints , free Candy for kids

Old 03-18-2015, 01:00 PM

Pizza Hut ran its course at 1037 Cedar Lane Road, Greenville, South Carolina 29617-3407. I would not relocate to that immediate area until blight is removed.

Most new commercial developments in the Berea community will be near the intersection of White Horse Road and Farr's Bridge Road. I think Pizza Hut as an outparcel for the new Ingle's Markets #74 on White Horse Road at Berea Drive would do very well.

Old 03-18-2015, 04:47 PM

How about the New Pizza Hut near the Ingels I think it would do great there as well and on the other of the new Ingels a , Pandda Express

Old 03-18-2015, 08:58 PM

Also at the New Ingles On Whte Horse RD at Berea Drive in the New Ingles I would like to see Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , Starbucks , SC Local cafe , weather center , frist aid center , kds days on the weekends , then next to it the new Pizaa Hut with , free WFI , Sky lights , free mints , kids eat free on the weekends , family night on the weekends , free USA toay then on the side a Captin's D then when the old Ingles closes down I would like to see booth buldings torn down and put a , Bob Evans with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , free mints , kids eat free on the weekends , family nights on the weekends then at the old Pawn Shop same RD across from Bursters ice cream I would like see the old Pawn Shop torn down and put a , East Bay Deil there then on down on White Horse at the empty bulding across from Walmart at the empty bulding I would like to see a , Puma Golf Shop with Free WFI , golf theme nice restrooms , SKY lights , indoor practice putting crose , flat screen Tv's then the empty land near Walmart and Applebess at the empty land I would like to see a , Arby's with indoor and outdoor seating , free WFI , free mints , free candy for kids , nice restrooms and SKY lights then the empty land on West Blue Ridge drive I would like to see West Blue Shops with a , Lowes Foods store with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , free mints , free candy for kids , weather center , free candy for kids , kids days on the weekends other sores at the Shops , Lids , Nike Flag Ship store , City BQQ , Gabes Subs , Petco , Tom's Shoes store , MR.K Books , Levi's store , Gap Oulet , Braves Gift Shop , MD 360 , AT&T Store , Bosst Mobile Store , Master Cuts , Sports Ciips , Vans off the Wall , HM , DSW , Sperry Shoe store , UPS store , New Era store , Dry Cleans , Mac Tools store , UGK NBA Store , Rue 21 , Blocks Bagles , Eggs Up Grill , Timex watch store , MoonPie Store , Ace Pizza , Sammy's Pizza shop , Toco Boy , DC Shoe store , Ray Ban Sun glass store , Sean John Store , Safe Harrbor store , PAC Sun Oulet , Nike Golf shop , Harry and David Store , Skins Hotdogs , Izod Oulet , Hanes Oulet , Austin boot store , Finish line , NASCAR gift shop , Furman Gift Shop , Greenville Drive gift Shop , Ben and Jerry's ice cream shop , Create barrel Oulet , Nauita store , RL Polo store , Hen House Store , Hall Mark , Crocks shoe store , Clemson gift shop , Five Guys , It's Paper , Sprint Phone store , FYE , Uban outfits then the empty land next to Toco bell and The new Quick Trip at the empty land i would like to see a , Popeyes then at the old book store I would like to see it torn down and pit a Famous Footwear then the empty land before you get to Ingles at the empty land i would like to see a , Staples then there a 2 empty buldings after that at the 1st one i Would like to see it torn down and put a , Dominos Pizza then at the 2rd one i would like see the bulding torn down and put a , sweet fog there then at the Litlle Creass pizza I would like to see a , Blimps Subs then West Blue ridge drive clean up and white horse clean up , side walks fix , new trees and flowes and new Green space then I would like to see Stake land remolder and the Park lot re pave then the empty land next to it i would like to see a , See Candy Store then at the old trendsetters a SC theme hair cut place then the empty land across fom the Quick Trip US 25 at the empty land i would like to see a , Big Boy then 2rd empty land I would like to see a , Roy Rogers then the 2 empty buldings next to Hamricks at the 1st empty bulding i would like to see a , Joe Fresh Clother store at the 2 empty bulding a , Popcorn/ Candy store then the empty land across the street I would like to see a , Kogers with free WFI , Sky lighs , nice restrooms , TD Bank , SC Local cafe , Spill the beans , kids days on the weekends , weather center , frist aid center , then next to that a , NY Style Bagle shop on the side a , Dry Cleans then frist empty land next to Waffle House same RD at the empty land I would like to see a , Free Stand nice CVS then the 2rd empty next to Waffle House I would like to see a , Jim&Nicks BQQ then the empty bulding next to the bread store same RD I would like see the empty tron down and put a , Chick Fi A then the empty land on White Horse before you get to the Rite Aid save lot at the empty land i would like to see a , Big Boy then at the empty land behind Long Johns at the empty land I would like to see a , Pannda Express then at old Exon i would like to see a, 7 Elevn then at the Spinx was on White Horse RD I would like to see a , Krispy Kemre with free WFI , flat screen tv , kids eat free on the weekends , family nights on Friday nights , weather center , frist aid center , SKY lights , free mints , free USA today then at the old Berea Elemantry school I would like see Berea Park with , nice outdoor basketball courts NBA style , nice play grounds for kids , nice sand boxs , walk path , bike path , grilling area nice one , nice restrooms , Free WFi , aera for dogs , football field , baseball field , weather center , frist aid center then next to the Park a Jimmy John's thais will go where old Pick Flick is then at the old Kmart and WinDixe i would like see the buldings torn down and put a Publix there with , Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , weather center , SC Local cafe , kids days on the weekends , free Mints , free candy for kids then at the old Blowing alley on Ceader lane rd i would like to see a , new Blowing alley with , smoke free , Free WFi , Sky lights , hudge sack bar with SC local food , nice restrooms , video game room and pool tables kids free blowing days on the Wekends , family nights on Fridays also the same place a , Ricks BQQ , Monkey Joes , Jeresy's Mikes and Subs then at the empty land near there i would like to see Cader lane place with a , Harris Tetter with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , weather center , frist aid center , SC Local cafe , Starbucks , TD Bank , kids days on the weekends , free mints , then others stores at the place , Jo Ann's , Hollister Oulet , Charter store , Burks Oulet , Play agin Sports , Levis Oulet , Burt Bees Store , Sperry Shoe store , Belks , Little Pigs BQQ , Local toco , Frist watch cafe , Bed bath and Beyond , PetSmart , Game Stop , Nike Oulet , Bath and Body works , Guss Jeans store , RL Polo Oulet , Uban outfits , MD 360 , T Mobile store , Sprint phone store , Jelly Belly store , Raita's ice , Cold stone creamy , Obey Clother store , Under Armor store , Crocks shoe Store , USC Gift Shop , UPS store , Bad Daddy's , Champs Sports , Ann Liners , Safe Harrbor store , Convere shoe store , Puma store , Moonpie store , Papa John's Pizza , Local toco , Chicago Style pizza shop , Just dogs , Lee's Taylor Shop , American Geeetings , Toys RUs express ,Cazy 8 , Black and Decker store , Lees Jeans store , Clarks Shoe store , It's Fashion , American rag Store , Berea Bulldog Gift shop , Land ends , Panthers Gift Shop NFL , Hawks Gift Shop NBA , Habbits Sports , Quick sliver store , Family Christian book store , Gerg's Pizza Shop , Pita's Pit , Greg Norman golf store , Ace Hardwear , Greenville SC Gift Shop , Jounerys , Pam's cafe , Hen House store , Totes Oulet , Rainbow sandles store , Tomes shoes Oulet , Abercrombie and Fitch , Abercrombie for kids , Couch Oulet , Dave's Shoe store , Nike women's store , NY Style bagel shop , Dry Cleans , JD Crew Oulet , Sean John Store , Lids Locker room , Lego's store , Dirt devil Oulet , Ear Shot , Comic book store , Gabes Subs , Retro Braves Gift shop , True Reglion jeans store , Yankkle candle store , North Greenville football gift shop , Hollister , then at the end a , Sangebush steak house with free WFI , SKY lights , indoor and Outdoor seating , kids eat free on the Weekends , family nights on Friday nights , nice restrooms , video game room and pool tables , smoke free , then at the Collins body shop same rd I would like see it tron down and put a , Tim Horton's with free WFI , sky lights , nice restrooms , kids eat free on the weekends , family night on Friday nights , free mints , flat screen tv , weather center , frist aid center , SKY lights , free USA today then at the old Pizza hut same rd I would like see it torn down and put a , Del Toco then all of Cader lane rd clean up , new tress and flowes also Green Space , homes fix up then at the blockbuster video in Berea SC I would like to see it turn down and put a , Moes SouthWest Grill then 2 empty buldings near Wlison's at the frist bulding a , AllSate then at the 2rd one fudge/Candy store also new lighting for Berea SC , roads fix up , new trees , flowes and new Green space

Old 03-19-2015, 08:39 AM

Also at the old bike store at US 25 White Horse RD I would see the bulding torn down and put a flower/gift shop call it the Berea Flower shop/Gifts with , free WFI , nice restrooms , SKY lights , free mints , free candy for kids , family nights on the weekends , weather center , frist aid center , flat screen tv , free USA today , also re molder the save lot next to Hamricks also Berea football day on Fridays for during football season , re pave the park lot at Wlison's , fix up the buldings , new trees , flowers and new green space , also at the old BILO on Anderson RD i would like to see a , Harris Tetter there with free WFI , nice restrooms , SKY lights , weather center , frist aid center , TD Bank , SC local cafe , Spill the beans , family's days on the weekends then at the Big Lots on Anderson RD I would like to see a , GB Shoe wear House with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , free mints , family's days on the weekends , weather center , frist aid center , re modeler the Dollar General , RE pave the park lot , new tress , flowers and green space also fix and RE pave all of Anderson RD , fix flooding problem , new trees , flowers and green space also fix up buldings and homes also side walks ,

Old 03-19-2015, 09:18 AM

I doubt Harris Teeter would open where Bi-Lo #5006 operated at 2712 Anderson Road, Greenville, South Carolina 29611-5943. Bi-Lo #5006 was a low performing store.

Harris Teeter would be smart to open down the road in Powdersville with its first store in Anderson County.

Old 03-19-2015, 10:54 AM

5,159 posts, read 7,346,591 times
You have a lot of enthusiastic ideas but the marketplace shall dictate what is most economically feasible. But it is for certain that the Berea area is in need of revitalization and redevelopment in certain areas. And as much as I like Popeyes, they have lagged behind Bojangle's and even Golden Chick in terms of acquiring real estate and development opportunities in this area, and the fast food fried chicken market may now be somewhat saturated. But I can still hold out hope.

Old 03-19-2015, 11:37 AM

How about a Kogers at the old BILO on Anderson RD wih the same things , thanks Berea SC needs to grow

Old 03-19-2015, 08:15 PM

The Anderson Road sub-market needs to improve before another supermarket considers moving it. Two supermarkets have closed over a span of 16 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area