U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2015, 08:07 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,195,995 times

Advertisements

Denny's would be great here In Berea SC is the Huludle House close?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2015, 10:01 PM

19,386 posts, read 17,088,641 times
Default Huddle House, 6133 White Horse Road, Greenville, South Carolina 29611-3832

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
And what has happened to the Huddle House?
Huddle House on White Horse Road remains listed on the restaurant locator. If it has closed, it would not be listed on the website.

I would not be surprised if Huddle House closed knowing the negative issues in the White Horse Road submarket.

Old 04-10-2015, 02:27 PM

3,249 posts, read 3,963,091 times
I have not dined at a Huddle House recently. At one time I preferred their cuisine instead of the Waffle House.

Old 04-13-2015, 01:10 PM

I will have try Huddle House again. Also at 500 Congaree RD I would like see Congaree Place Shops with a Gander MTN outdoor Sporting good store with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , weather center , first aid center , Outdoor theme cafe , kids days on the weekends , family nights on Friday nights , Spill the beans , hudge fish tank with SC local coastal fish in there etc , other stores at the place , Smith Shoes , Kay's Clother store , Dish Barn , Gucci Store , Jim's Sub and Pizza , Larry's BQQ , NY Style Deil , AT&T Store , Fays Auto Part Store , Lazy's Chicken , Nicks Grill , Vicks Pizza Shop , Greenville SC theme haircut place , Jelly Belly Haircut place , Ann's Liners , Von Dutch Store , LG Store , Dry Cleans , Ricks Burger's , SC Southern Breakfast/ luch place , Tool place , New Era Flagship Store , FootJoy Store ,Reebork Oulet , Kurt Shoe Store , Uban Outfits , Tea House , Barry's Clother Store , Roy's Suhi's , SC Coastline Gift Shop , Franks Subs , NJ Style Hotdog place , Soma Clother Store , Rugs USA Store , Family DOC , Grits and more , Opp Taylor Toy store , Furman Baskeball Gift Shop , Ture Vaule Hardwear , Clemson Baseball Gift Shop , Retro Greenville SC Gift Shop , Kicken Chicken Jakes Shoes , Old Fashion Candy Store , Samsueg Store , Roots Clother store , , Nike Free Run Store , NorthGate Soada Shop , NBA Retro Store , a Nice Family Dollar , Norway Clother store , old fashion ice cream place , Mom's cafe , GA Coastline Gift Shop , Furman Baseball Gift Shop , USC Basketball Gift Shop , Wills Pizza Shop , Big Daddy's Cafe , Cowgirl Western Store , Nike Town Store , PayLess Shoe Store , NASCAR camping world truck Gift shop , Tom's BQQ , a Eye Doc , SC Ifo store , IZOD store , Earth Fare , then at one end the Chesse Cake Factory than at the other end a Movie Theater with Free WFI , SKY lights , hudge sack bar , nice restrooms , Weather center , frist aid center , video games , pool tables , VIP park , call it Haywood Moive therater then at the empty land near Stake and Shake I would like to see a ,Tim Horton's with Free WFI , SKY lights , Flat screen TV , free USA today , free mints , nice restrooms then the empty land near the Sports Club I would like to see a , Captin D's with free WFI , nice restrooms , SKY lights , flat screen TV , kids eat free on the weekends , outdoor and indoor seating then at the Haywood Mall at the old Radio Sack i would like to see a , Boot Barn then at the old Body Shop Clother store I would like to see a , HM then the empty space between Vans off the wall and Cazy 8 I would like to see a , Create Barrel Store then when Panera's closes down I would like to see a , SC local deil then there are 2 empty spaces at the food court at the 1st empty Space I would like to see a , Wendy's then at the 2rd one a DQ then at the old Arby's I would like to see a , Pannda Express then at the old Grill 33 I would like to see a , Roy steakhouse then the empty land next to Mybi's I would like to see a , White Castle then across the street a , Bob Evans then the empty bulding next to Jimmy Johns behind the Haywood Mall at the empty bulding I would like to see a , Coffee Express then at the old golf store I would like to see a , Adidas shoe store then at the empty land near Harrbor INN and Papa and beers I would like to see a , PopEyes Chicken then the empty land next to where the sell the Christmas trees I would like to see a , Big Boy then on Orchard Park drive where the old Chinnse place was I would like to see a , Sky Line Chill then at the od Gun store I would like to see it torn down and put a Jim& Nicks BQQ use the empty land next to it for all of it then the empty land across the street I would like to see a Suntrust bank Thwn at the old TJ Max I would like to see a nice Big Lots then at the old Ploto's Closet I would like to see a nice safe Harrbor store

Old 04-14-2015, 08:14 AM

Gander Mountain in Greenville would be a realistic possibility. It has entered South Carolina.

Old 04-14-2015, 11:38 AM

That would be great for 500 Congaree Rd

Old 04-14-2015, 11:52 AM

I would disagree. Gander Mountain would succeed in a retail center. I doubt Congaree Road does not have adequate sites large enough for a large retailer.

Old 04-14-2015, 02:29 PM

3,249 posts, read 3,963,091 times
There are Gander Mountain stores in the Charlotte area. But with Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's I'm not sure the Upstate market is quite ready for a 3rd large competitor. And Academy and Dick's also compete for a share of the sporting goods market.

Old 04-14-2015, 04:42 PM

Gander Mountain is not at the same tier as Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's. It is a tier below them and a tier above Academy Sports and Outdoors and Dick's Sporting Goods. As Gander Mountain operates several locations in the Charlotte region with Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's present, it should not be difficult to open a store in the upstate South Carolina region.

Old 04-15-2015, 09:24 AM

How about a MLB fan store at 500 Congaree RD with the same things inside and the same stores also In Easley SC there 2 empty lands before the Greenville Pickens Speedway at the 1st empty land I would like see a , Jimmys Burgar then at the 2rd one a ,SunTrust bank , then at the Old Kmart I would like to see a , Joes Shoes Store with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , weather center , frist aid center , kids days on the weekends thn at the old BILO I would like to see a , Lowes food store with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , weather center , frist aid center , and kids days on the Weekends ,then at the old Blockbuster I would like to see it torn down and put a , Dales BQQ then at the old Gas Station I would like to see a , 7 Eleven then at the old stake shop I would like to see it torn down and put a , Famous Phil's Subs with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , flat screen TV , free mints , free USA Today , kids eat free on the weekends then there is empty restaurant it sit down in a hole its around the blowing alley in Easley at the empy restaurant I would like see it torn and put a , SKY Line Chill then at the old Shoney's I would like to see a , Bob Evans
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or