U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2015, 10:18 AM

19,394 posts, read 17,100,106 times

Advertisements

Kroger, or its subsidiary Harris Teeter, would fare better locating in Verdae where the trade area is increasing in households going up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2015, 05:58 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,196,293 times
That would be good for Verdee how about a Spront Farm's maket with same stores at the big empty bulding behind whole foods market the the big empty land across from Beck school at the empty land i would like to see a , Black Magic cafe then the empty Gas Station on Woodruff RD near Jeff Lych at the empty Gas station I would like to see it torn down Snd put a , Kay shoe store

Old 05-13-2015, 06:40 PM

3,257 posts, read 3,964,909 times
It looks like Cheesecake Factory may finally be coming to Haywood Mall at the old Panera Bread location, according to unconfirmed reports. But that's what folks at the mall and other sources are now saying.

Old 05-13-2015, 06:53 PM

The ChesseCake Factory would be great for the Haywood Mall

Old 05-13-2015, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL fan View Post
That would be good for Verdee how about a Spront Farm's maket with same stores at the big empty bulding behind whole foods market the the big empty land across from Beck school at the empty land i would like to see a , Black Magic cafe then the empty Gas Station on Woodruff RD near Jeff Lych at the empty Gas station I would like to see it torn down Snd put a , Kay shoe store
Sprouts Farmers Market in the Greenville area would increase competition among specialty food retailers Earth Fare, The Fresh Market, Trader Joe's and Whole Foods Market.

Old 05-14-2015, 07:03 PM

Sprounts Famers market would great here In Greenville SC

Old 05-18-2015, 12:29 PM

Also at the old Ingles that was torn down on Poinsett Hghway at the site I would like to see a , Harry's Seafood Grill. Then when Dots Fashion's close's down at CherryDale Point I would like to see a , Uds then the empty bulding pass the Ingles , on Poinsett highway I woud like to see a , Jim & Nicks BQQ then at the old Restaurant I would like to see it down and put a , Pannda Express then across the street at the empty land I would like to see a , Tim Horton's with free WFI , nice resterooms SKY lights , weather center , frist aid center , kids eats free on the weekend's , Flat screen TV , free mints , also at the empty bulding with the Pespi Sgin I would like see it tron down and put a , Nike Flag Ship store with free WFI , nice resterooms , Flat screen tvs to watch Sports on , SKY lights , weather center , frist aid center , free mints , kids days on the weekends , also on the same road I would like to see ,PopEyes , Sweet Fog , Puma Golf Store , Greenville Drive Gift Shop , DSW , American Apperal Store , Frist watch cafe , IZOD Oulet , Ace Pizza , then at the empty land before you get into DownTown Greenville next to the DOC office at the empty land I would like to see a , DQ with free WFI , SKY lights ,nice resterooms , kids eat fee on the weekend's , weather center , frist aid center , free mints , indoor and outdoor seating then on the side of the DOC office at the big empty land I would like to see a , Kogers with free WFI , SKY lights , nice resterooms , TD Bank , SC Gift Shop , Starbucks , free mints , weather center , frist aid center , SC Local cafe then at the empty and next to the Phamancy I would like to see a , Whitle Castle then at the old Gean' s I would like to see it toen down and put a , Roy Rogers

Old 05-19-2015, 12:05 AM

3,257 posts, read 3,964,909 times
I am not familiar with Harry's Seafood Grill. But I would like to see a Panda Express, and I hear unconfirmed reports that Popeyes may finally have a franchise for the Upstate.

Old 05-19-2015, 08:39 AM

The former Ingle's Markets #69 site on Poinsett Highway has possibly seen the last of commercial usage. Cherrydale Point and the Old Buncombe Road interchange are magnets for attracting retailers and restaurateurs.

I think the site could be used for residential or other purposes.

Old 05-19-2015, 09:01 AM

How about Harry's Seafood Grill at the empty land near where the new Carwash will be on Buncombe RD and where the Old BILO was same area tear down all the buldings and put a , Harris Tetter with free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , frist aid center , nice restrooms , free mints , Starbucks , SC Local cafe , TD Bank , SC Gift Shop , then with the same stuff on Poinsett highway Pass CherryDale Point also a , PopEyes and a Pannda Express would do great on that rd also at the Old Ingles Site on Ponisett Highway I would like to see a , QuickTrip
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or