U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2015, 01:50 PM

3,249 posts, read 3,963,091 times

Advertisements

A QuikTrip would be good in that area of Poinsett Hwy. And I am curious where Harris Teeter may develop future locations other than Lewis Plaza. And I would be happy to see a Popeyes and a Panda Express.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2015, 01:56 PM

19,386 posts, read 17,088,641 times
It would be nice to have a Harris Teeter at 1900 Old Buncombe Road, Greenville, South Carolina 29609-4368. Unfortunately, the immediate trade area needs vast improvements socially and economically in order to renew itself.

Harris Teeter should be able to find additional better sites to open stores. Poinsett Highway and Old Buncombe Road in Greenville and Locust Hill Road in Taylors could be desirable locations.

Old 05-19-2015, 03:20 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,195,995 times
Thanks that area for Poinsett highway would great for a Quicktrip that road is busy also Harries Tetter would be great for Buncombe RD also Pannda Express and Popeyes would be great for that area

Old 05-20-2015, 01:03 PM

Also on Lauren's RD the empty bulding before you get to Dale's at the empty bulding i would like to see it torn down and put a , Henry SuperMarket with use the empty land next it for all it with Free WFI , SKY Lights , nice restrooms , SunTrust Bank , Starbucks , SC Local cafe , weather center , Frist aid center , kids days on the weekends , free mints , free candy for kids , then the empty land across the street I would like to see a , Jim's Chicken then there is a empty bulding across the sreet at the empty bulding I would like to see a , Popcorn/Candy store then down the road at the other big empty bulding i would like to see it tron down and put a , John's SteakHouse then there 2 empty land next at the 1st emty land I would like to see a , Sweet Fog then at the 2 empty land I would like to see a , FireHoue Subs then at old Army Bulding On Lauren's RD I would like to see it torn down and put a , Barry's Seafood then at old Feed and Seed Store on Lauren's RD I would like to see it torn down and put a , Ruth BreakFast

Old 05-21-2015, 11:27 AM

Also at the old Garners I would like to see a , Kogers with free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , nice restrooms , frist aid center , SunTrust Bank , SC local cafe , coffee and more , free mints , free candy for kids , kids days on the weekends , then there is empty buldings at the Shopping center where the Fresh Market at the empty buldings I would like to see a , New Era FlagShip Store , Lee's Jeans Store , City BQQ , Kick Chicken , Mac tools store , Converese Shoe Store

Old 05-21-2015, 04:26 PM

Also the empty land next to the Quick Trip near the Toco Bell on White Horse RD at the empty land I would like to see a , Ben and Jerry's ice cream shop then at the empty book store I would see it torn down and put a PopEyes Chicken them at the big empty land across form Bell Gas Station at the empty land I would like to see Place Easley Shops with a , Kogers with free WFI , SKY lights , nice resterooms , weather center , free mints , frist aid center , Spill the beans , SC Local cafe , free candy for kds , Suntrust Bank , other stores at the Shops , Five Below store , Lids , Levi's Oulet , Nicks Subs , Coffee and more , Harry And David Store , RL Polo Store , TimberLand Store , DSW , Safe Harbor Store , Nike Flag Ship Store , Boost Mobile Store , T Mobile Store , Master Cuts , Sports Clips , Bad Daddy's , City BQQ , It's Paper , Teavna , Family Christian Book Store , Sperry Shoe Store , PAC Sun Oulet , Mac Tools Store , Party City , Eggs Up Grill , Jo Ann's , Petco , Office Max , Ace Pizza , Hugo Boss Oulet , Pizza Hut , Chicago Style Hotdog , NASCAR Gift Shop , Easley Greenwave Football Gift Shop , NBA Store , Bufflo Jeans Store , IZOD Store , Krinklands , Gap Oulet , NorthFace Store , Clemson Gift Shop , Furman Gift Shop , JD Crew Oulet , Born Shoe Store , Create Barrel Store , Ray Ban SunGlass Store , Sammy's Pizza Shop , East Bay Deil , Pita's Pit , Old Navy , TJ Max , Potty Barn Oulet , Hen House Store , Bike USA Store , Finiah Line , Toco Boy , Convese Shoe Store , Guss Jeans Store , Macy's Oulet , TCBY , HU HOT , Sean John Store , ERKO Band store , Hanes Oulet , Timex Watch Shop , Blocks Bagles , Tiffnay and Compay , Charter Store , Keds Shoe Store , Monkey Joes , Joe Fresh Clother Store , Bed Bath and Beyond , Nautia Store , Lucky Brand Store , Hot Topic , Lids Locker Room , Abercrombie and Fitch Abercrombie For Kids , Hollister Oulet , MR K Books , Kitchen Aid Store , MD 360 , UPS Store , Austin Boot Store , Appline SKI Center , Peeps Candy Store , Obey Clother Store , Burt Bees Store , Braves Gift Shop , American Eagle , Black and Dekcer Store , Drit Devil Oulet , Ken's Subs , Hammer Clother Store , Yankkle Candle Store , Local Toco , USC Gift Shop , Old Time Potty , Dress Barn , Play Agin Sports , Lego's Store , Puma Golf Store , Tiger Shoe Store , Conn's Home Pules , Nike Oulet , Arie , Jounery's , Ace Hardwear , Halfmoon Outfits , Auto Zone , SC Gift Shop , Panthers Gift Shop NFL , HM , Home Good Store , Quicksiver Store , Samurg Store , See Candy Store , Toys RUs Express Store , FYE , SunGlass Hut , CowGirl and Cowboy store , North Greenville Football Gift Shop , Frist watch cafe , Zoe's Kitchen , Bukle , Ture Relgion Jeans Store , Lee's Jeans store , Fugde/ Candy store , AllState , State Farm , Southern Tide Store , DRY Cleans , BMW Gift Shop , Tommy Hifgler Store , Puma Store , Harbor Fright , Hangger Clother Store , Dockers Clother Store , Ear Shot , American Rag Store , Perry Ellis Store , Kenneth Cole NY Store , Golf Smith , Easley SC Gift Shop , CupCake Shop , Gerg's Pizza Shop , NY Style Pizza Shop , Popcorn/Candy Store , Jelly Belly Store , Jimmy's Johns , SC IfO Place , Hawks Gift Shop NBA , World Market , Off Bored Way Shoes , Cazy 8 , Vans Off the Wall , Chicken waffle And Place , DC Shoe Store , Lazy Boy Store , Chevy Gift Shop , NASCAR Rerto Gift Shop , LeansCafts , Sprint Phone Store , Then in the middle a , Wall Fall with a nice pound and flowers and greenspace on side a , Bob Eavns on the side a , Captin D's

Old 05-22-2015, 07:07 PM

I am still waiting to see a Captn. D's since announcing their return last year. And hoping for a Popeyes.

Old 05-23-2015, 12:13 PM

Me to Captin D's and PopEyes would be great he In Greenville

Old 05-26-2015, 12:54 PM

Also the 2 empty lands before you get to Greenvile Pickens Speedway at the Frist empty land I would like to see a , In and out Burgar then at the 2rd one a Bank of America then at the Old BILO I would like to see a , Earth Fare with , Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , free mints , SC Local Cafe , weather center , frist aid center , then at the old BlockBuster video I woud like to see it torn down and put a , Boston Market with free WFI , SKY lights , Indoor and outdoor seating , nice resterooms , free mints , weather center , frist aid center , kids eat free on the weekends then at the Old Gas Station I would like to see a , 7 Eleven then at the old Stake Shop I would like see it toen down and put a , Nick's Men's wear store then the empty restaurant that sits down in the hill I think it's near the blowing alley at the empty restaurant I would like to see a , Toco Hut then at the old Shoney's I would like to see a , PJ's Grill

Old 05-28-2015, 09:36 AM

Nearest In N Out burger is in Texas. But would be great if they would come to the East coast.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or