U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2014, 12:57 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,196,293 times

Advertisements

The the old Spinx on White Horse Rd US 25 is get torn down here Berea SC I would like to see a Popeyes go there or a Duckin Doughters also a new seafood eat place is opening soon in TR SC on Main street the name was NO seafood also has any body ate the Charlseton Bay seafood behind the Haywood Mall across form Doc Care like to know how the food is also also a Popeys would be great on Pelham Rd also cookout would do great off a exit near the SC/NC line with a Quick trip across form it next to the cookout a Home Deoprt and next to the QuickTrip Larry's Sub shop
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2014, 03:17 AM

3,256 posts, read 3,964,909 times
QuikTrip is still expanding in the Upstate, and I would be very pleased to have a Popeyes anywhere in the area. Meanwhile Golden Chick is also planning a new location somewhere on Pleasantburg, and I thought they were good when I tried Pelham Rd. store.

Old 06-09-2014, 07:26 AM

19,391 posts, read 17,100,106 times
Default Golden Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
QuikTrip is still expanding in the Upstate, and I would be very pleased to have a Popeyes anywhere in the area. Meanwhile Golden Chick is also planning a new location somewhere on Pleasantburg, and I thought they were good when I tried Pelham Rd. store.
In regards to Golden Chick locating on Pleasantburg Drive, would you be referring to North Pleasantburg Drive near Cherrydale or South Pleasantburg Drive near Interstate 85?

Old 06-09-2014, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Knight View Post
In regards to Golden Chick locating on Pleasantburg Drive, would you be referring to North Pleasantburg Drive near Cherrydale or South Pleasantburg Drive near Interstate 85?
I don't know the exact location.

Old 06-09-2014, 02:21 PM

19,391 posts, read 17,100,106 times
Default Golden Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
I don't know the exact location.
Okay.

In my opinion, based on growth and population surrounding Cherrydale, it would be logical for Golden Chick to open nearby on North Pleasantburg Drive.

Old 06-10-2014, 08:58 PM

A Golden Chick would be great on North Pleasantburg Drive also the old Spinex on White Horse Rd US 25 In Berea SC is now torn down I would like to see a Panda Express also a HM would great for the Haywood Mall

Old 06-11-2014, 10:59 AM

A Quick trip would great on North Pleasantburg Drive with a Golden Chick next to it and next to the GT Experss , I would like to see a firehouse house subs also a Puma store and a Gap would great as well also a New Publix would great off the exit near the SC/NC line with a Westwrn Silzzle next to it and across form it a i would like to see a Sams Club next it a Home Deport with a Niketown store to it

Old 06-12-2014, 02:24 PM

Perhaps H&M will eventually come to Haywood Mall. They will soon have 3 locations in Charlotte, and they are also in Atlanta. And would definitely like to see a Panda Express and a Popeyes, as I have said before.

Old 06-12-2014, 03:56 PM

I think HM would come to the Haywood Mall soon , A PopEyes wood great for the Haywood RD area Panda Express would great for PelHam RD , Woodruff Rd and Berea SC also a Ihop would great next o the Haywood Mall

Old 06-13-2014, 09:46 AM

At the new Bass Pro Shops , I would like to see a Quick trip next to it next to that, I would like to see a Captin D's and across from that a Bilo Super center with a Starbucks inside , also a SAM's Club PopEeyes Chicken City BQQ. A Hampton INN with a workout room indoor pool spa a local cafe free wifi coupons for bass pro a day care for kids outdoor basketball counts also a Mall Call it the Mall of UpState of SC with 3 store mall with American Eagle Belks Sears , PAC Sun Hollister , Lids , Footaticion FootLocker , Women's footlocker ,kids footlocker , hot topic , finishline , Hat world , Macy's JC Penny , HM , Lucky Brand , Arie , UPS store , Mastercuts , Soprts Clips , A big food count with a Chick-Fi-A Ben and Jerry Ice cream a Pizza Hut Toca Bell Etc Sacks Fitith avenue Dillards , Northface store and other stores next to the mall a Longhorns next to that a shopping center with a Best Buy Puma Store Publix , Pet Smart , ATL bread , Game Stop Dollar tree , Nike town store and across from the mall a Bob Eveans and across form the shopping center a park with a play ground for kids walk trails basketball counts baseball fields bike trails areas for the dogs , a area for grills , restrooms on stite hotdog carts and a outdoor area for concerts and for plays also for pro wrestling and next to the park a Toca Boy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or