U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2015, 12:01 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,196,802 times

Advertisements

Also on 500 Congree RD I would like to see Shops at Congree RD Greenville with a , Northface Store with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , weather center , Frist aid center , IFO for NC snow ski , free mints , free candy for kids , kids days on the weekends , flat screen tvs , other stores at the shops , Abercrombie and Fitch , Abercrombie for kids , Nike Flag Ship store , Frist watch cafe , Ace Pizaa , Levi's store , Joe Freah clother store , Uban Oufits , Obey Clother store , MD 360 , Greenville Drive Gift Shop , Braves Gift Shop , Ray Ban sunglasses store , Larry's Giant sub shop , Coffee and More , IZOD Store , RL Polo Store , Petco , Harry and David Store , Lucky Brand store , Timex watch store , Sammy's Pizza Shop , UPS store , Puma Golf Shop , Moon Pie Store , Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream shop , Rainbow Samdles Store , FootJoy Store , New Era Store , Dinsey Store , Taco Boy , Ace Hardwear , Staples , Gucci store , Puma Store , Convese shoe store , Austin Boot store , Jakes Clother store , Mel's BBQ , Quicksliver store , Greenville SC Gift Shop , Furman Gift Shop , Charter Store , Boost Mobile store , Best Buy Mobile store , Jakes Burgars , Spill the Beans , Battiers Plues , Tomes Shoes Oulet , Born Shoe store , Pro Wreslting gift Shop , Dress Barn Oulet , HallMark , Eggs UP Grill , Pizza Hut , Fossiel Watch store , Gucci Eyewear store , Nikes Women store , Bike USA store , Fossiel Clother store , Black and Decker store , Samurg Store , Safe Harbor store. , Mac tools store , Larry's Hotdogs , NBA store , Nike Oulet store , Hanes Oulet , Ritas Ice , Sean John Store , USC Gift Shop , Habbits Sports , Opey Taylor Toy Store , Jerserys Mikes Subs , BMW Gift Shop , Hugo Boss Oulet , Burt Bess Store , Nauita Store , Puma Sunglasses store , American Rag store , Clemson Basketball gift shop , All State , Dry Cleans , Chicken and waffle place , Guss Jeans store , Bufflo Jeans store , ERKO brand store , NASCAR Gift Shop , City BBQ , Tiffany and Compnay , Tiffany haircut place , Dockers Clother store , Ear Shot , Tiger Shoe store , Hat World , Potty Barn Oulet , Harbor Friight store , Charrt clother store , Indy Car gift Shop , SAMs shoe store , Pony shoe store ,Rays Ribs , MR Coffee Store , Retro Barves gift shop , SC Gift Shop , Furman baseball gift shop , Pepps Candy store , jelly Belly store , Appline Ski Center , DC Shoe store , Key Lime Pie Cafe , Timberland store , NHL fan shop , M&M Candy store , Sub Zero store then in the middle of the shops a water fountain with green water at night for Greenville than outdoor concert area for concerts for the spring and summer then at one end of the shops a Bob Evans then at the end a Quick Trip then the empty land near stake and shake at the empty land i would like to see a , Boston Market with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , weather center , Frist aid center , free mints , indoor and outdoor seating , free USA today , free coffee on the weekends , kids eat free on Friday nights , then the empty land near the Sports Club I would like to see a , East Bay Deil , then the empty building next to Jimmy's Johns at the empty building I would like to see a , Hugo Boss Jeans store then at the old golf store a , Famous footwear store then at the old John Paul's I would like to see a , Sangebuah steakhouse then the empty land next to Mybi's I would like to see a , Captin D 's with free WFI , SKY lights , free mints , nice restrooms , free USA today, indoor and outdoor seating , free candy for kids , weather center , Frist aid center , then across the street I would like to that building torn down and put a , SKY Line Chill , then the empty buidling next to Tijuana flats at the empty building I would like to see a , Sweet Fog then at the Haywood Mall if LeansCrafts moves out I would like to see a , Create Barrel Store then the empty between Cazy 8 and Vans of the Wall at the empty space I would like to see a HM then there is empty space at the food court I would like to see a Wendy's then at the old Grill 33 I would like to see a , CA Pizaa Kitchen then at the old Bavarin Pretzel factory I would like to it toen down and put a , Smashburger there then at the empty land near Harbor Inn and Papa and Beers I would like to see a , Tim Hortns with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , weather center , Frist aid center , free coffee on the weekends, kids days on the weekends , then at the old Aberys I would like to see a , PopEyes Chicken then at the empty land where the Christiams tress are sold I would like to see a , Panddle Express then at the empty building across where the Gun Store Use to be at the empty building I would like to see a , Jim & Nicks BQQ then at the old TJ Max I would like to see a , Legos Store then at the old Plotos Cloeset I would like to see a , RL Polo Oulet also on Haywood RD I would like to see , Bike Paths , Walk Paths and all the litter clean up ,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2015, 03:03 PM

Also at the old AT&T store on Haywwod RD I would like to see a , Cole Haan Oulet store them at the old Rugger wear house I would see a , Jams Muisc store

Old 08-25-2015, 04:25 PM

Also when the Old Ann's Liners closes at CherryDale I would like to see a , Fossiel Oulet with free WFI , SKY ights , nice restrooms , weather center , free mints , Frist aid center , then at the old Dots I would like to see a , RL Polo store then at the empty bundling pass CherryDale Point at the empty building I would like to see a , Jim & Nicks BQQ then at the empty building across the street down at the hill I would like see the building tron down and put a , Smash Burgar then at the old Chinnese restaurant at Cherry Dale Point I wold like to see a , Frist watch cafe then at the old Dixe restaurant I would like see it tron down and put a , Tim Hortons with a Free WFI , SKY lights , nice retrooms , free mints , free candy for kids , free coffee on the weekends , flat screen tvs , kids days on the weekends , indoor and outdoor seating then across the street there is empty land at the empty land I would like to see a , Sweet Fog then the empty bundling with the Pepsi sign on it at I would like like see it tron down and put a , East Bay Deil there then there is a empty building near there I would like se it torn down and put Poinseett Shops with a , Levi's store , MD 360 , Larry's Gaint Sub Shop , Born shoe Oulet , Ace Pizaa , Hat world , UPS store , Greenville Drive gift Shop , Puma Golf Shop , Gucci Store , Ear Shot , Charter store , Peeps Candy store , Safe Harbor store , EyeMart Express , Blocks Bagles , Coffee and more , Mybi's express , Taco Boy , Nike Flag Ship store , Key Lime Pie Shop , Convese shoe store , Roots clother store , Hogo Boss Jeans store , Jacks Burgars , Quicksiver store , Sammy's Grill , Skins hotdogs , Batttiers Pules , Nauria Store , Teavma , then the empty land where you turn to go Wastons I would like to see a , Captin D's then there is some empty buildings on Poinseett highway I would like see the fellowimg , Bufflo Jeans store , Popeyes Chicken , Rockport shoe store , Sammy's Pizza Shop , Suntrust Bank , A Cupcake shop then allow Poniseet highway fix up roads fix , new flowers , Greensace , trees , homes fix up

Old 08-28-2015, 03:05 PM

Also On Poinsett Hghway where the old Ingels Use to be I would like to see a , Targert Express with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , weather center , Frist aid center ,retro Furman gift shop , Perrys Subs , TD Bank , kids days on the weekends , Krispy Kerme , hotdog carts outside , also outside areas for your bikes , breches nice ones etc then where old BILO was on Buncombe RD I will like to see all the buildings torn down and put a , Kogers with Free WFI , SKY lights , Starbucks , nice restrooms , weather center , first aid center , Suntrust bank , SC local cafe , free mints , free coffee on the weekends ,kids days on the weekends , minc clinc/Doc , UpState of SC Gift shop , ice cream bar/waffle cone bar , free candy for kids , outside brenches , nices ones , areas for your bikes then at the old Poe Mill I would like to see Rob Dyrderk Skate Park then the old white building I would like to see it tron down and put a DC Shoe store then on Buncombe RD the empty land where the New car wash is going at the empty land I would like to see a , PopEyes Chicken

Old 09-04-2015, 02:34 PM

Also here Berea SC at the old Berea Elementary school I would like to see Shops at Berea with a Kogers with Free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , Frist aid center , nice restrooms , TD Bank , Pizza bar brick over style with with a round table nice one with nice chairs etc , SC Gift shop , free mints , free candy for kids , kids days on the weekends , outside nice breches , hot dog carts , areas for your bikes , other stores at the shops , Lids , Nike Flag Ship Store , Born shoe store , Levi's store , MD 360 , Puma golf shop , T Mobie store , Best Buy Mobile store , Sports Clips , Master Cuts , Nauita Store , Land Ends Oulet , PAC Sun Oulet , DSW , Safe Harbor Store , Legos store , Sammy's Grlll , Taco Boy , Dales BBQ , Convese shoe store , American Rag Oulet , Starbucks , Obey Clother store , Ron's Steak Subs , Ben and Jerry's ice cream shop , HM , Ray Ban Sunglasses Store , Petco , Battiers Plues , Jim's Burgar's , RL Polo store , Berea Bulldog football gift shop , Sweet fog , Bufflo Jeans store , Charter Store, UPS store , Local Taco , M&M Candy store , Harry and David store , Eye Mart Exprese , Hanes Oulet , GNC , Dry Cleans , East Bay Deil , Fire House Subs , Peeps Candy Store , RainBow Sandles Store , JD Crew Oulet , Nike Women's store , Eggs UP Grill , Habbits Sports , Furman Gift Shop , Mac tools store , Timberland store, Joe Fresh clother store , Cole Hass Shoe store , CrossWays Christian book store , Greenville SC Gift Shop , Dale's Shoe store , USC Gift Shop , Clemson Gift Shop , Perry Ellis Store , G Shock watch store , Pam's Pizza , Blocks Bagles , NBA Store , ERKO Brand store , Play Again Sports , Cazy 8 , Greenville Drive Gift Shop , Nike Oulet , New Era store , All State , Northface Oulet , Coffee and More , Burt bees store , Matters Frim , Quicksiver store , Ear Shot , Comic book store , Teavana , Puma store , Cowgirl and Cowboy Western store , Justin Boot store , Tomes Shoes Oulet , NASCAR Gift Shop , NY Style Deil , Gerg Norman golf shop then at one end a nice free stand CVS then at the other end a PopEyes Chicken , then at the old Pick Flick I would like it tron down and put a , Noddle and Company then at the old Kmart and the old Win Dixe I would like to see it all tron down and put a , Bob Evans then the empty bundling where Rice bowl at the empty buidling I would like to see a old Fashion Candy store and the Park Lot re pave and new trees , flowers and Green Space then at Wendy's I would like it re molder with Free WFI , SKY Lights , nice restrooms , indoor and outdoor seating , new tables etc nice ones. , flat screen tvs , free coffee on the weekends , free mints , coffee bar , extra park , 2 drive though lanes with a water fountain near that , then at the empty land near Stake Land I would like to see a , SKY line Chill , then I would like to see Stake Land re molder with Free WFI , SKY lights , Nice restrooms , kids days on the weekends , a nice DJ booth , SC Local Sack bar , then at the old trendsetters I would like to see a , Tff Hair solan , then the empty land next to Bojangles I would like to see a , Cracker Barrel , then one empty buidling next to Hamricks and all at the empty building I would like to see a. , Puma Sunglass store then the empty land across the street I would
like to see a , Pannda Express then the empty land across from Quick trip on Whte Horse RD US 25 I would like to see a , 7 Jeans store then on the side I would like to see a , White Castle then the 1st empty land near the waffle house same RD I would like to see a , DEL Taco then at the 2 empty land a , Smash Burgar then at the old Blockbusters is i would like it torn down and put a , Arby's with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , indoor and outdoor seating , weather center , Frist aid center , Berea Bulldog game night before the games , free mints , pics inside of Greenville SC , Berea Bulldogs , free candy for kids then at the empty buidling next to BILO I would like to see a , Moon pie store then at the empty in front where old bank use to be I would like to see a , Save ice area then then at the 1 and 2 empty buildings going twds Ingelas on white horse RD at the the Frist one a , Dominas then at the 2rd one a ENT DOC then at the empty land near Rite Aid Save lot I would like see a , Chills , then at the old Little cereas I would like to see a , MRS Fields store then at the old Pawn shop I would like to see it tron down and put a Famous Footwear then I would like see the Ingles Re Molder with free WFI , SKY lights , Spill the beans , weather center , Frist aid center , free mints , nice resstrooms , SC local cafe then at the empty land across from the Berea Fire House I would like to see a , Home Deport , then the empty building across form Walmart I would like see the Buidling tron down and put a , Captin D'S , then at the empty land near Walmart and Apple Bees at the empty land I would like to see a Tim Hotorns then I would like Burgar King remolder with free WFI , nice restrooms , nice tables etc , free mints , Furman day on the weekends , weather center , flat screen tvs , Frist aid center , then I would like see the MC Dondales re molder with free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , first aid center , nice tables etc , nice restrooms , new play ground for the kids , free mints , free coffee on the weekends , flat screen TVs , Free Greenville News , then at Exon I would like it tron down for extra park then at the empty land on West Blue Ridge drive I would like to see a TX RD house then at the empty land next to Quick Trip the one next to Taco Bell at the empty land I would like to see a Roy Rogers then at the old Book store I would like see it toen down and put a TCBY then I would like see Taco Bell re molder with Free WFI , SKY lights , free mints , weather center , Frist aid center , nice restrooms , flat Screen TVs , Slasa Bar then the big empty land behind Long Johns I would like to see Shops at White Horse with a Whole Foods with free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , Frist aid center ,nice restrooms , free mints other stores at thr Shops , JO Ann's , Guss Jeans Oulet , Halfmoon Outfits , See Candy Store , Finish Line , Hu Hot , Jimmy Johns , Hat world , Family Christian Book Store , Black and Decker store , DC Shoe Store , Hallmark , Austin Boot Store , City BQQ , BB's Cafe , Jelly Belly store , Hello Kitty store then at the shops on Ceader Lane RD where Kut Hut is and all there some empty buildings I would like see the fellow , GAP Oulet , Chicken and Waffle Place , Bath and Body works , State Farm , Popcorn/ Candy store , Ritas Ices , Larry's Gaint Sub Shop then at the old Bowling alley I would like see a New Bowling alley with free WFI, SKY lights , smoke free , SC local cafe , nice restrooms , video game room , pool tables , kids bow free on the weekends then other stores at same place , Party City , Macs Shoes store , Jeserys Mikes and Subs then at the empty land near there I would like to see a Michaels Jordan Steakhouse then at the old Pizaa Hut I would like it torn and put a , Popeyes chicken at the old Colllines Body Shop toen down and put a Taco hut there then all Berea SC fix up , new flowers , trees , Greenspaces , Bike lanes on White Horse RD , White Horse RD US 25 Welcome sign to Berea SC a nice one and also have it say home of the Berea Bulldogs ,

Old 09-04-2015, 05:24 PM

19,395 posts, read 17,119,654 times
The northeast corner of Sulphur Springs Road and Hunt's Bridge Road could use serious commercial redevelopment. Both former Winn-Dixie stores 1231 and 1297 have been vacant long enough they are not well maintained. The former Kmart would require extensive renovations.

If another supermarket goes onsite, it could be Publix or Walmart Neighborhood Market. Ingle's Markets is committed to relocating store 74 to the northeast corner of White Horse Road and Berea Drive. Kroger could be an option if the demographics are not in favor of Harris Teeter, and Kroger stores in Greenville County are doable.

Old 09-05-2015, 10:06 AM

How about a Bob Evans still at the old Kmart site and a Publix ' Kogers would do food here In Berea and Greemville

Old 09-05-2015, 10:52 PM

470 posts, read 425,296 times
ATL
We ate at a corporate operated Western Sizzlin' steak house over in Georgia today. You can add these guys to your wish list. Their service format would put the local competition to shame if they ever come back to town.

I noticed that 500 Congaree has a sign up stating that site development planning is in currently in process. Looks like somebody's been listening to you again..... eh?

Old 09-06-2015, 03:00 PM

Western Sizzlien would do great on White Horse RD US 25 at the empty land across from the motel going twds TR also saw the same signs at 500 Congaree

Old 09-06-2015, 04:41 PM

470 posts, read 425,296 times
Clearing of the undergrowth and debris has begun at 500 Congaree. Machines working on site.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or