U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2015, 12:56 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,195,995 times

Advertisements

Also at the empty buidling on Roper MTN RD I would like to see a , Harries Tetter at Roper MTN RD with Free WFi , SKY lights , weather center , first aid center , waffle cone bar , nice restrooms , Suhsi bar , free mints , SC local cafe , TD Bank , free coffee on the weekends , free gift bags for kids , kids days on the weekends , coffee and more , SC Gift Shop , nice breches inside , on the all carts drink holders , small health center with a MD 360 , Health Juice bar , free Southern ice tea , outside nice breaches etc , hot dog cart , then at the old Mimi cafe I would like to see a , Nicks Seafood with free WFI , SKY lights , smoke free , weather center , Frist aid center , Southern fish fry on Friday nights , kids eat free on the weekends , indoor and outdoor seating , nice resstrooms , all you eat crab legs on Sat nights , flat screen tvs , free mints , free candy for kids , Bruch on Sunday afternoons with , Chicken and waffles , fish tacos , eggs , fish and southern fired chicken , hambugres etc , waffles , county ham , crab and eggs with hash browns or steak fires , Old fashion Pancakes and caujin chicken , ranchols , craps and southern grits , etc , NFL nights on Sunday nights , And , MLB nights on Sunday nights
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2015, 03:48 PM

Also the empty building on Easley Bridge RD I would like see it torn down and put a , Nicks Hotdogs with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , smoke free , weather center , Frist aid center , free mints , free candy for kids , indoor and outdoor seating , free top bar for hotdogs , kids eat free On Friday nights , free coffee on the weekends , waffle cone bar , waffle fires , then there is empty land next to it and a empty building I would like to see the empty buidling torn down and put a Kogers with Free WFI , SKY lights , SunTrust Bank , nice restrooms , build your own BBQ plate and Sandwrich bar also all the fixes and ribs on the bar a nice one , weather center , Frist aid center , SC Local cafe , StarBucks , free mints , free candy for the kids , kids days on the weekends , nice breches etc inside and outside , SC gift shop , then the empty land next to GT express going twds GHS at the empty land I would like to see a , DEL taco , then the empty land next to Park firehouse at the empty land I would like to see a , PopEyes Chicken then the empty buidling going twds GHS I would like see it torn down and put a , Levi's Store then at the old Ann's Liners on Church Street , I would like to see a ,Rainbow Sandles store

Old 10-14-2015, 03:29 PM

Also at the old Ann's Liners at Cherry Dale Point I would like to see a , Lascoste store with free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , Frist aid center , nice restrooms , free southern old fashion tea , free mints , free candy for kids , kids days on the weekends then at the old Dots I would like to see a , Hat world then at the old Chinese Restauant I would like to see a , Pounch Reatauant then the empty buidling pass CherryDale Point at the empty buidling I would like to see a , Jim & Nicks BBQ then the empty building across the street down the hill I would like the building torn down and put a , Nike Flagship store then at the old Rainbow Drive I think that was the name I would see the building torn and put a , Captin D's there with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice resrooms , weather center , indoor and outdoor seating , free coffee on the weekends , kids eat free on the weekends then at the old Dixe Restauant I would like see it torn and put a , Tim Hortons with Free WFI , nice restrooms , free mints , weather center , Frist aid center , indoor and outdoor seating , Free Greenville News , kids eat free on Friday nights , Furman day on the weekends , free candy for kids then across the street I would like to see a , Bufflo Jeans store then down street there is empty building I would like to see it torn down and put a M&M Candy store then at the empty buidling with the Pespi sign on it , I would like see it torn and put a , Frist watch then there is a empty buidling after that I would like , see it torn down and put a Timberland store also on Poinsett highway I would like see the fellowing , Suntust Bank , PGA Golf Store , Pannda Express , PopEyes Chicken , IOZD Oulet then at the old Ingles place I would like to see a , Kogers with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , TD Bank , SC Local cafe , Coffee and more , free mints , free candy for kids , kids day on the weekends , weather center , Frist aid center , nice breches inside and outside , Mic Clinc , then the empty land next to Lowes I would like to see a , GoldStar Chill then the empty buidling next to Publix I would like to see a , Family Christian book store also I would like to see all of Ponisett highway clean up , new flowers , trees , GreenSpace , roads fix , homes clean up , then the empty land at Furman Hall RD I would like to see a , Larrys Gaint sub shop then the empty buliding across form the Animel Shelter I would like see the empty buliding toen down , and put a , Bob Evans

Old 10-15-2015, 03:21 PM

Then there is a empty building on the empty building on the side of Publix at the empty building I would like to see a ,Tom's Shoes store then there is some empty buildings there I would like see the fellowing , Aurt Ann's , Furman Basketball Gift Shop , Popcorn/candy store

Old 10-19-2015, 02:03 PM

Also at the old building behind whole foods on woodruff Rd I would like to see , Woodruff Place shops with a , Kogers with Free WFI , SKY lights , SC Local cafe , nice restrooms , shusi bar , Sunrust bank , weather center , first aid center , coffee and more , SC gift shop , Minic Clic , waffle cone bar , nice brenches inside and out , free mints , free candy for kids , kids days on the weekends , self check outs , chicken and waffle bar , health fits days on the weekends , free gift bags for kids , Greenville Drive night on Friday nights other stores at the shops , Gucci store , Timberland store , Nike Flag Ship store , Frist watch cafe , Crossways Christian book store , Northface Oulet , Home Goods Store , Hugo Boss Jeans store , Levi's Store , PAC Sun Oulet , Obey Clother store , Safe Harbor Store , New Era Flagship Store , Spill the Beans , Hanes Oulet , NASCAR gift shop ,Puma Store , Puma Golf Store , Nike Oulet , Born Shoe Oulet , Create Barrel Oulet , MoonPie Store , Ben and Jerry's Ice cream shop , Ace Pizza , Sammy's Pizza Shop , Ricks BBQ , Taco Boy , Lees Jeans Store , Its Paper , Convese Shoe store , Abercrombie and Fitch , Abercrombie for kids , Mybi's Express , Larry's Gaint subs , Skins Hodogs , Timex watch store , AT&T store , Boost mobile , Great clips , Sports Clips , BMW gift shop , Ray Ban Sunglasses Store , RL Polo store , Sean John Store , Braves Gift Shop , Panthers Gift Shop NFL , See Candy store , M&M Candy store , East Bay Deil , Blocks Bagles , Erko Brand store , USC Gift Shop , Nike Women's Store , Austin boot store , Sperry Shoe store , Quicksliver store , Harry's Shoe store , Tomes Shoes Store , NBA store , Appline Ski center , Ear Shot , Nauita store , Lucky Brand store , Hugo Boss Oulet , Legos Store , Kitchen aid store , Black and Decker store , MR Coffee store , IZOD store , Doc Martin shoe store , Jacks Burgars , BB Cafe , Potty Barn Oulet , Southern Tide Clother store , Grady's Outdoors , Pizza Hut , Dell Oulet , Dry Cleans , Auto Zone , Pro Wreslting Gift Shop , Greenville SC Gift Shop , Hawks Gift Shop NBA , Cowgirl and cowboy western shop , Harry and David store , Fossiel watch store , Fossiel Clother store , Greenville Drive Gift Shop , Roots Clother store , Indy Car gift shop , Mikes Bikes , Tiffany and company , Dockers Clother store , Jelly Belly Store , All State , Hornets Gift Shop NBA , Furman Gift Shop , Fudge/Candy store , Marys Deil , Dirt Devil Oulet , Couch Oulet , Clemson Baseball gift shop , Hammers Clother store , Guss Jeans Store , Teds Burgars , Jimmy Johns , PGA Golf Shop , Charrthart Clother store , Furit of loom Oulet , Movie/comic book store , State Farm , Cole Hann Shoe store , Famous Footwear , Rerto Tee Shrit shop , Habbits Sports , Hat world , Opey Taylor toy store , Reto Braves gift Shop , Eidde Bauer Oulet , Gap Oulet , Pam's Cafe , Water works store , Sub Zero Store , Bufflo Jeans store , NY Style Bagel store , Waves Clother store , Joe Fresh Clother store , Local Seafood cafe , USC Baskeball gift shop , Levi's Oulet , JD Crew Oulet , American Rag store , Then at the end a , Western Slizen with Free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , Frist aid center , nice restrooms , free mints , kids eat free on Friday nights , free candy for kids , free coffee on the weekends , Pics of Greenville SC on the walls inside , nice family restroom

Old 10-20-2015, 02:58 PM

Also on Lauren's RD before you to Dales there is empty building and empty land at the empty building I would like to see it torn down and put a small Queens store with Free WFI , SKY lights , Suntrust bank , Coffee and more , SC Local cafe , nice restrooms , nice family restroom , free mints , weather center , Frist aid center , nice breaches inside and out , Hotdog cart outside , kids days on the weekends then across the street there is empty land at the empty land I would like to see , Dan's Subs with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , weather center , first aid center , free coffee on the weekends , kids eat free on the weekends , indoor and outdoor seating , kids eat free on Friday nights , free top bar for the subs , ice cream bar old fashion , then there is a empty building near there at the empty building I would like see a , Gus Shoes then near LA Hot wings there is a empty building at the empty building I would like see it torn down and put a, Gold Star Chill , then there is empty building and empty land up the street I would like to see Lauren's RD Shops small with a , Lees BBQ , North Greenville Football Gift shop , Ricks Pizza , HP Oulet , T Mobile Store , Sprint Phone store , Tiffany hair place , Chicken and waffle place , Puma Oulet store , SC Gift Shop , Rusty's Deil , Hat world , Nike Oulet , IZOD Oulet , Hannger Clother store , Water works store , Petco , Greenville Drive/Boston Redsox's Gift Shop , Mac tools store , Famous Footwear , Clarks Oulet , True Relgion Jeans store , Blocks Bagles , Dry Cleans then the next to GQ store there is empty building at the empty building I would like to see a , Sweet Fog then at the old Army building i would like see it torn down and put a Bob Evans then at the old Rugger wear house i would like to see a , DC Shoe Oulet

Old 10-21-2015, 03:11 PM

Then at the empty land across beck school at the empty land I would like to see a , Bill's Subs with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , weather center , Frist aid center , free mints , kids eat free on the weekends , free coffee on the weekends , indoor and outdoor seating , free candy for kids , free gift bag for the kids , then the empty building next to budget at the empty building I would like see it torn down and put a ,IZOD Golf Store then at the old Gas Station near Jeff Lych at the old Gas Station I would like see it torn down and put a , Tim Hortons with Free WFI , SKY lights , free mints , kids days on The weekends , flat screen TV , weather center , Frist aid center , indoor and outdoor seating then at the old Jerry's Drive INN on woodruff RD I would like to see a , Smash Burger then the empty store next to the Christiams tree shop at the empty building I would like to see a , Jay's Muisc store then at the old Taven 24 I would like see it torn down and put a , Galdys Knight Chicken and waffle then at the old Mimi's cafe I would like see a , PHIL's Famous Subs with free WFI , SKY Lights , nice restrooms , free top bar for subs , weather center , Frist aid center , free mints , indoor and outdoor seating , free candy for kids , kids eat free on Fridays , old fashion milk shakes , old fashion waffle cone bar ,

Old 10-22-2015, 11:14 AM

Also there is empty building near the Greenville Zoo at the empty building I would like to see a , Jim's Ice cream shop with Free WFI , SKY lights , free mints , weather center , first aid center , indoor and outdoor seating , free Ice cream top bar , Pics on the wall inside of Greenville SC , Greenville Zoo , and the Greenville Drive , waffle cone bar , kids days on the weekends , nice restrooms , then the empty building next to the American Burgar Company In Downtown Greenville at the empty building I would like to see a , Joe Fresh Clother store then at the empty land near Zaxbys on Church Street at the empty land I would like to see a , Tim Hortons with Free WFI , SKY lights , indoor and outdoor seating , free coffee on the weekends , weather center , Frist aid center , free mints , nice restrooms , flat screen TV , kids eat free on the weekends , then the empty building on Mills Ave this use to be where the coffee shop was at the empty building i would like see a , Jacks Tacos with Free WFI , SKY lights , free mints , nice restrooms , $1.00 tacos on Friday nights , free Sasla bar , weather center , Frist aid center , kids eat free on the weekends , free candy for kids , all you eat fish tacos on Sat nights , smoke free , Greenville Drive night on Friday nights , free coffee on the weekends , 1ct a penny for drinks on Thursday nights ,

Old 10-22-2015, 11:30 AM

19,381 posts, read 17,088,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL fan View Post
Then at the empty land across beck school at the empty land I would like to see a , Bill's Subs with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , weather center , Frist aid center , free mints , kids eat free on the weekends , free coffee on the weekends , indoor and outdoor seating , free candy for kids , free gift bag for the kids , then the empty building next to budget at the empty building I would like see it torn down and put a ,IZOD Golf Store then at the old Gas Station near Jeff Lych at the old Gas Station I would like see it torn down and put a , Tim Hortons with Free WFI , SKY lights , free mints , kids days on The weekends , flat screen TV , weather center , Frist aid center , indoor and outdoor seating then at the old Jerry's Drive INN on woodruff RD I would like to see a , Smash Burger then the empty store next to the Christiams tree shop at the empty building I would like to see a , Jay's Muisc store then at the old Taven 24 I would like see it torn down and put a , Galdys Knight Chicken and waffle then at the old Mimi's cafe I would like see a , PHIL's Famous Subs with free WFI , SKY Lights , nice restrooms , free top bar for subs , weather center , Frist aid center , free mints , indoor and outdoor seating , free candy for kids , kids eat free on Fridays , old fashion milk shakes , old fashion waffle cone bar ,
If a neighborhood retail center at the southwest corner of Woodruff Road and Verdae Boulevard was conceived over ten years ago to accompany Verdae, it could have been successful. I do not know if such an idea could be realized in the specific immediate area now.

Old 10-22-2015, 03:10 PM

This empty land is across from Beck Academy the idea I had would be great
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or