Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2015, 09:44 AM

1,095 posts, read 1,584,702 times

Advertisements

Thanks will do I hope PopEyes will come to the old Arbys On Haywood RD also Shops my Downtown Greenville will do good also can't wait until the Chease Cake Factory opens at the Mall
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2015, 06:03 PM

Also here In Berea SC at the old Berea Elmemery School I would like to see , Berea Shops with a , Hareyes Grocey store with , Free WFI , SKY lights , TD Bank , Starbucks , SC Local cafe , nice restrooms , nice family restroom , waffle cone bar , weather center , Frist aid center , kids days of the weekends , free mints , free candy for kids , nice breaches inside and out , other stores at the shops , Brix wood Pizza , Levi's store , See candy store , Batters Plues , Nike Flag Store , Larry's Giant subs , Charter Store , Austin Boot Store , Keds Shoe Oulet , Lids , Furman Gift Shop , Taco Boy , Mybi's Express , NBA store , Best Buy Mobile store , T Mobile store , Master Cuts , Sports Clips , Appline SKI center , NorthFace Oulet , LeansCrafts , MD 360 , Eggs Up Grill , Petco , Hugo Boss Jeans Store , Play Again Sports , Safe Harbor store , G Shock watch store , Rue 21 Oulet , RainBow Sandles store , LifeWays Christian book store , Joe Fresh Clother store , Mike's Bikes , UPS Store , Nike Women's store , New Era Store , Timex watch store , Jimmy John's Subs , QuickSliver store , Uban Outfits , Harry and David store , Braves Gift Shop , Couch Oulet , Mac tools store , Reebbok Oulet , Sperry Shoe Store , Staples , Michael's Crafts store , Convese shoe store , Puma Golf Shop , Black and Decker store , FireHouse Subs , Jack's Burgars , Blocks Bagles , Puma Store , Panthers Gift shop NFL , Clemson Gift Shop , Born Shoe Store , Bubba's BBQ , Nicks Hotdogs , USC Gift Shop , Berea Bulldogs Gift Shop , Greenville Drive Gift Shop , Dollar Mart a nice one , Peeps Candy store , Burt Bees Store , Hangger Clother store , Hot Topic , a dry cleans , MR K books , Nautia Store , Lees Taylor's shop , Kitchen aid store , DSW , Samurg Store , Nike Oulet , Ear Shot , Teavna , Coffee and more , Frist watch cafe , Mrs Fields Cookie store , RL Polo store then at one end a nice free Stand CVS on the end a Pizza Hut with indoor and outdoor seating , Free WFI , SKY lights , smoke free , weather center , Frist aid center , free mints , kids eat free on the weekends , then at the empty building near the feed and store one down on the other at the empty building I would like a , Sue's cupcake shop then i would like see park lot re pave , new tress , flowers and green space , move the car lot to some else and put a Shave Ice thing there with nice breaches , tables etc then I would like see Wendy's , relmolder with , Free WFI , nice new tables etc , free mints , free candy for kids , weather center , Frist aid center , apple pay , Sky lights , outside extra park , new trees flowers , green space , inside pics on the wall of , The Frist Wendy's , Greenville SC , and Berea Bulldogs , fire place then at the empty space in front of BiLO space for Food Turcks with nice brecahes etc Thwn at the old Dollar General I would see a, Hickory Farmers Store , then at the rent store I would like to see a, FootJoy store then at the old BlockBuster I would like to see a , PopEyes Chicken then at the PickFlick I would like to see a , Arby's with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , free mints , nice tables etc , indoor and outdoor seating , free candy for kids , weather center , Frist aid center , then I would like Stake USA relmolder with Free WFI , SKY lights , smoke inside and out , SC Local sack bar , nice restrooms , new tables etc nice ones , new DJ booth , nice restrooms , free mints , free candy for kids , outside re pave the park lot , new flowers , trees and green space then empty land near that I would like to see a , Tim Horten's with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , flat screen TV , free mints , free coffee and the weekends , weather center , Frist aid center , then at the empty building in the small shopping center I would like to see a , North Greenville Gift shop , then at the old trendsetters I would like to see Tiff hair place then at the empty land next to Bojangles I would like to see a , Carcker Barrel then at the empty land across form Quick Trip US 25 white horse RD I would like to see a , Smash Burages then at the empty land same RD where Spinx use to see be I would like to see a , Pandda Express then at the empty land across form Hamricks at the empty land I would like to see a, LE Bean store with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , nice family restroom , fish tank with SC local beach fish in then them etc , weather center , Frist aid center , SC local outdoor theme cafe , free mints , kids days on the weekends , nice breaches inside and out then at the end a , Captin D's then at one empty building next to Hamricks I would like to a , Ray Ban Sunglasses store then I would like to see Save Lot molder then at the 1st empty land near the Waffle house I would like to see a Ben and Jerrys Ice cream shop then at the 2rd empty land near the Waffle House at the empty land I would like to see Shops at White Horse RD US 25 with a , Hammers Clother store , Timberland Store , Local Taco , Five Guys , M&M Candy store , RockPort Shoe store , Hanes Oulet , HalfMoon Oufits , Boost Mobile store , Gerg Norman Golf Shop , Dockers Clother store , BB's cafe , Papa Johns Pizza , Sammy's Grill , GNC , Fossiel watch store , City BBQ , DC Shoe Store , Toys R Us Express , Vans Off the Wall , Jay's music store , AllSate , East Bay Deil , Nick's Geill , Bath and Body Works , Waves Clother store then at the empty land next to Rite Aid On White horse RD would like to see a , TGI Fridays then at the empty land before you get to Ingels I would like to see a, Target Express with , Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , nice family restroom , weather center , Frist aid center , Del Taco , Kim's coffee shop , nice breaches inside and out then at 2 buildings at Frist one I would like to see a , ENT DOC at the 2rd one a , Pltos closet then at the empty land across form Berea Fire house at the empty land I would like to see a , Bob Evans then I would like to see the Ingels Remoder with the empty building to use for all over it then I would like to see Bugar king relmolder with free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , Frist aid center , new tables etc nice ones , nice restrooms , free mints , coke free style , flat screen tv , Apple Pay then outside new tress , flowers , green space and re pave the park lot then at the old Pawn Shop ae cross form Busters I would like to see a , Roy Rogers then at the Little Creases I would like to see a , GoldStar Chill then at the empty land before you get to the auto place at the empty land I would like to see a , White Castle then at the empty land next to AppleBees and Walmart at the empty land I would like to see a , Famous Footwear then at empty building across the street I would like to see a , Kicken Chicken then I would like to see the Mc Dondales Remoder with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , weather center , Frist aid center , weather center , nice new tables etc , new play ground for the kids nice one , tear down the old gas sation and use it for extra park , outside new trees , flowers , green space , re pave the park lot then at the big empty land behind Long John' s at the empty land I would like to see , Shops at White horse with a , Trader Joes wih , free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , Frist aid center , free mints , free candy for kids , nice restrooms , nice breaches inside and out other stores at the shops , Marc Erko store , Bad Daddy's , World Market , Spill the beans , Peguin Clother store , Lego Store , Sweet Fog ,Habbits Sports , Indy Car Gift Shop , Hall Mark , Gardys Outdoors , Nicks Pizza , Hen House restaurant , Bufflo Jeans Store , Noddle and Compay , Bike USA store , Golf Smith , Croosways Christian book store , Braves Reto Gift Shop , Vizo tv Oulet , SAM's Deil , GreenField Baagles , Mad Rivsr cafe , Sprint Phone store , Addias Store , Gucci Store , Home Deport , Golds Gym , Comic book store , Fashion Express , Obey Clother store , Barnes and Nobles , Bed Bath and Beyond , HP store , Then at the end a , TX Road House then I would like to see the taco bell Remoder saw way as Mc Donads then the empty land next to the shooping center at the empty land I would like to see a , Steak and Sake then then on Ceders Land RD I would like to see a , new Bowling alley at the old one with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , SC local sack bar , smoke free inside and out , video games , pool tables , kids bow free on the weekends , family nights on the weekends , nice restrooms , nice family restroom , free mints , church nights on Sunday nights , other places at the same place a , Monkey Joes and a Jerserys Mikes and Subs then at the empty land near there a Michael Jordan steakhouse then there is empty building same rd I would like to see a , Party Exprees then at the Collins body shop I would like to see a , StarBucks then at then at the old Pizza Hut I would like to see a , SKY line chill then all of Ceader lane fix up , roads fix , new trees , flowers , greenspace , homes fix up eric then all of West Blue Ridge Drive and White Horse RD fix up same way if homes people live near there or Walmart get to a shelter , all Berea SC fix up , White Horse RD fix Up , trash clean up every mouth , have a sgin that welxome to Berea SC a nice one with home of the Berea Bulldogs then at Berea High Christiams events , with Stanta , music , food tables etc also Wwe , Nxt and Monday night raw , Smackdown and pro wresting events year around at the football field year around if rain inside at the Gym also bike lanes in all of Berea SC etc

Old 01-02-2016, 11:09 AM

Also the big empty land across form Bells Gas Station going twds Greenville Pickens Speedway at the empty land I would like to see Easely Mall a simion own mall a huge 1 story mall with a , American Eagle , Arie , Gap , Levi's store , FootLocker , FootAction , FinishLine , Lady's FootLocker , FootLocker , Kids FootLocker , NBA Oulet , Lids LockerRoom , Habbts Sports , Local Taco , Clarks Shoe Store , Erko Brand store , Apple Store , Lee's Jeans Store , HM , Uban Oufits , Nike Flag Ship Store , LifeWay Christian book store , Easley GreenWave Football gift shop , Pam's Icecream Shop , Bath and Body works , KennthCole NY Store , Create Barrel store , JD Crew , Abercrombie and Fitch , Abercrombie for kids , Perry Ellis Store , Sperry Shoe Store , Rusty's BBQ , GNC , Potty Barn , T Mobile Store , Best Buy Mobile store , MoonPie store , Nicks Bagles , Timex Watch store , Hollister , Born Shoe Oulet , Spill The Beans , MR. Coffee Store , Teavna , Fox's Colther store , PAC Sun , As TV store , American Greetings , Furman Baseball Gift Shop , True Relgion Jeans store , Hugo Boss Oulet , Nike Golf Shop , Hat World , Macy's Oulet , Dillard's , Norstorm , BloomDales , American Rag Oulet , Barves Retero Gift Shop , Dress Barn , Cazy 8 , Sleep Number store , BMW Gift Shop , SC Gift Shop , Hudge food court with a , Chicken Fi A , Charley's Philly Steak , Great Warp, Aisa Express , Ken's Subs and Tacos , Blimps , Ben and Jerry's Ice cream shop , Then a , Bob Evnas other stores , Hornerts Gift Shop NBA , Guss Jeans Store , Couch , Jounerys , Jounerys For Kids , Fossiel Clother store , Sports Clips , Master Cuts , Jarmans , Pro Wrestling Gift Shop , 7 Jeans Store , MD 360 , Jelly Belly Store , FYE , JO S Bank Clother store , RL Polo Oulet , Gary's Hotdogs , Candy world , etc Free WFI , nice restrooms , SKY lights , nice tables etc inside , free mints , Mexican style floors around the mall , nice family reatrooms , then a bridge in the mall a small nice one with water under the bridge with goldfish in the water also water falls going to a , SangeBush SteakHouse with Free WFI , somke free , video games , pool tables , weather center , Frist aid center , nice reatrooms , kids eat free on the weekends , free coffee Friday nights indoor and outdoor seating then outside park decks , garages , areas for your bikes , winter time outdoor stake rink nice one then at end a , Charleston Crab Sack at the other end , a Field and Stream store , with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , nice family restroom , a fish tank with SC local coastline fish in them etc , weather center , Frist aid center , nice breaches inside and out , Local SC Theme outdoor cafe , kids days on the weekends then next to that a , CA Pizza Kitchen then at the empty land after that same area I would like to see a , SunTruat Bank then move the Jark Yard then at the old Save Ton I would like to see a , PopEyes Chicken then at the old BILO I would like to see a , Ross Dress for Less then at the old Goodwill a , Famous Footwear then at the old Pick Flick I would like to see a , Jay's Pizza and Subs then at the old Plant store I would like to see it torn down and put a , Philly's Famous ChesseSteak then at the Home RU S I would like to see a , Tim Horton's with free WFI , SKY lights ,weather center , nice reatrooms , Frist aid center , kids eat free on the weekends , flat screen TV , free mints then empty land across form the Truck Farm a , Denny's a old fashion dinner one then when Radio Sack closes I would like to see a , Smaurg Store then there empty buildings same shopping center I would like to see the fellow , New Era FlagShip Store , Harry and David store , Cole Hass Oulet , City BBQ , See Candy Store , then at the old Ryan's I would like see it torn down and put a , Shoney's then at the empty building next To IHOP and Publix at the empty bulding I would like to see a , Honey Bake Ham store

Old 01-05-2016, 02:10 PM

Also at the od Ann Liners at CherryDale Point I would like to see a , Famous FootWear with Free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , Frist aid center , nice restrooms , free mints , kids days on the weekends , free candy for kids then at the old Dots Fashion I would like to see a , New Era FlagShip Store then at the old Chinsese restaurant I would like to see a , Gladys Knight Chicken and waffles then at the empty buidling pass CherryDale Point at the empty building I would like to see a , Jim&NIckes BBQ then at the empty buidling across the street at the empty building I would like to see a , Ben and Jerry's Ice cream Shop then the 2rd empty building across the street down the hill I would like to see a , Perry's SteakHouse with Free WFI , SKY lights , smoke free inside and out , nice restrooms , nice family restroom , video game room , pool tables , weather center , Frist aid center , kids eat free on the weekends , free coffee on Monday's , free mints , flat screen tv's , bruch on the weekends , with eggs , home fires , grits , toast , old Fashion flour dusted fried chicken and pouch eggs , Perry's Big plate , with 30oz t bone steak , fried eggs ,steak fires , old fashion grits , half of size of cod any style , Lobster Mac and Chesse , fruit bowl , old fashion sour dough toast , chips and salsa and cream cheese cake with walnuts also Bagles etc , pics on the inside of Greenville SC , Panthers , Greenville Drive , Barves , Clemson , USC , PGA Masters then the there 2 there empty buildings before you get to the new Domions at the 1st Frist empty building I would like to see a , Tim Hortons with. free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , indoor and outdoor seating , weather center , Frist aid center , free mints , free coffee on the weekends then at the 2rd buidling , I would like to see a , Puma Store then across form the new Domions I would like to see a , SunTrust Bank then where the old Buliding where torn down it down where the Pespi Sign at the that spot I would like to see a , White Castle then before that there are 2 empty , buildings at the ist one I would like to see a , MoonPie store then at the 2rd one a , Levi's Oulet then before you get to News 4 there are a empty building I would like to it torn down put Shops at Poinseett a small one with a , Corocs Shoe store , Tim's Pizza , Nike Flag Ship Store , Hat World , Charter Store , Sweet Fog , Battiers Plus , Mac Tools store , East Bay Deil , Larry's Gaint Subs , Eggs Up Grill , Safe Harbor Store , Erko Brand store , Lee's Jeans store , Greenville Drive Gift Shop , Taco Boy , American Rag Oulet , Barves Gift Shop , Timex watch store , HallMark , MR. coffee store , coffee and more , Nike Oulet , Perry Ellis store , Boost Mobile , Best Buy Mobile , Roy's BBQ , Then empty space where turn to Waston and All at the empty space I would like to see a , Gold Star Chill then at the empty land next to Lowes at Poinsett at the empty land I would like to see a , PopEyes Chicken then at the old Ingles Space I would like to see a , Quick Trip next to the Quick Trip I would like to see a , In and Out Burger then all of Poinsett Highway fix up homes ect , roads fix and repave new flowers trees and Greensapce also all trash litter etc clean up where need Veg work

Old 01-07-2016, 03:52 PM

Also where the old BiLO was on Buncombe RD was I would like to see , all the shopping center torn down and put a , Kings Grocery store , With Free WFI , SKY lights , TD Bank , StarBucks , weather center , Frist aid center , nice restrooms , nice family restroom , SC Local cafe , free mints , free candy for kids , free coffee on Monday's , nice breaches inside and out , kids days on the weekends , then at the old Poe Mill I would like to see Rob Dyrdek Stake Park then at the old white building i would like to see a , DC Shoes store then there is empty land near the the new car wash at the empty land I would like to see a , Jose's Tacos with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , nice tables etc , free mints , free candy for kids , indoor and outdoor seating , weather center , Frist aid center , kids eat free on the weekends , then all of Buncombe RD clean up , RDs , homes fix up , roads re pave , VEG work done where need , new tress , flowers , GreenSpaces

Old 01-08-2016, 04:43 PM

Also the empty land behind Pump Much on White Horse at the empty land I would like to see a Nike Run store with Free WFI , SKY lights , free mints , free candy for kids , flat screen tvs ,nice restrooms , weather center , Frist aid center , kids days on the weekends , then the old mill on Buncombe RD I would like to see , Buncombe Shops with a , Harries Tetter with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , nice family restroom , weather center , StarBucks , SunTrust Bank , Frist aid center , SC Local cafe , Fruit and Veg Bar , free mints , free candy for the kids , nice breaches inside and out , kids days on the weekends , other stores at the shops , American Doll store , Rogers BBQ , Nike Flag Ship store , Lucky Brand Store , IZOD Store , Abercrombie and Fitch , Abercrombie for kids , Larry's Gaint Subs , Sean John Store , Safe Harbor , Best Buy Mobile Store , T Mobile store , Master Cuts , Great Clips , Levi's Oulet , Nike Run Store , Tomes Shoe store , CrossWays Christian Book store , Sammy's Pizza Shop , Lids , Rue 21 Oulet , HP Store , Pet Smart , Local Taco , DSW , It's Paper , Charter Store , Yankkle Candle store , Greenville Drive Gift Shop , JO Ann's , Mac Tools store , Jimmy John's Subs , Batters Plues , World Makert , Bye Baby , Toys RUs Express , Mikes Bike store , Sleep Number store , New Era Store , Panthers Gift Shop NFL , SC Gift. Shop , Ear Shot , East Bay Deil , Blocks Bagles , Northface store , MR K Books , Couch , Gucci Store , Puma Store , Golf Smith , Bufflo Jeans store , Moon Pie Store , Nick's ice cream , NASCAR Gift Shop , Clark's Shoes Oulet , Dollar Mart nice one , Ray Ban Singlass Store , Jacks Burgars and Tacos , HM , Obey Clother store , Moes SouthWest Grill , Auto Zone , Frist watch cafe , Braves Gift Shop , Austin Boot Store , Perry Ellis store , Water works store , Peeps candy store , Harry And David store , Michael Joradn store , Nike Golf Shop , Teavna , Pro Wreslting gift shop , Hotdogs and Mac , Rainbow Sandles store , HalfMoon Outfits , Sweet Fog , Samurg store , Black and Decker store , Nauita store , RL Polo Store , Belk's , M&M Candy store , Clemson Gift Shop , Furman Gift Shop , Land Ends Oulet , Quicksliver store , Burt Bees Store , Mybi's Express , Aisa Express , City BBQ , Pizza Hut , GNC , FireHouse Subs , RL Polo store , then at one end a, Stake and Shake then at the end a , FireStone Tires

Old 01-09-2016, 11:22 AM

Also the empty land where turn at the light to go to CherryDale and this empty land is part of West Blue Ridge Drive at the , empty land I would like to see , Greenville Shops with a , Kogers with Free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , Frist aid center , nice restrooms , nice family restroom , Coffee and more , SC Local cafe , Health Juice Bar , waffle cone bar , SunTust Bank , Minc Clinc , free mints , free candy for kids , nice branches inside and out , kids days on the weekends , other stores at the shops , Jay's Shoe store , Bill's Subs , Dean's BBQ , Sleep Number store , Party City , CCI's Pizza , Hobby Lobby , Joe Freah Oulet , Best Buy Mobile Store , Boost Mobile store , Home Good Store , Gucci eyewear store , Justin Boot Store , Family Christian Book Store , Nike Town Store , Greg Norman Golf Shop , Peguin Clother store , Sammy's Grill , Eggs Up Grill , Jersery Mikes and Subs , Pet Smart , Jose Tacos , Indy Car gift shop , Kitchen aid store , Lees Jeans Oulet , NBA Oulet , Doc Martin Shoe Store , Erko Brand store , Men's WearHouse , Honey Bake Ham , Furman basketball gift shop , Greenville Drive/Boston RedSox Gift Shop , Bike USA Store , Juicy Couture Store , G shock watch Oulet , Dave's Shoe Store , Totes Oullet , Bad Daddy's , Phil Deil's , Auto Zone , Great Warps , Pat's Pizza , Hello Kitten store , Retro Greenville SC Gift Shop , John's Hair Salon , Monkey Joes , Guy Firei Restaurant , Lazy Boy Store , then at one end a , 7 Eleven at the other end a , Guss's Chicken then there is empty land next to a house at the empty land a other house ,

Old 01-12-2016, 04:07 PM

Also when JB Lacher Jewelers closes down on Collage street here In Downtown Greenville I would like to see a ,Joes Clother store with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , free mints , weather center , Frist aid center , free old fashion southern sweet tea then the empty building next to American Burgar at the empty building I would like to see Kim's Ice Cream with free WFI , SKY lights , weather center ,Frist aid center , nice restrooms , old fashion waffle cone bar , free mints , free candy for kids , flat screen TV , indoor and outdoor seating , free icecream for kids on the weekends , kids days on the weekends

Old 01-13-2016, 05:47 PM

Also before you get Into Downtown Greenville there is empty land before you get to the DOC office at the empty land I would like to see a , Taco Express with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , free mints , $1.00 tacos on Friday nights , weather center , first aid center , free salsa bar , free Mexican Chips on the weekends , kids eat free on the weekends , indoor and outdoor seating , fired oroes , Mexican street corn , Mexican style chicken and waffles , then the empty land next to the Pharmecy I would like to see a , Papa Johns then then the big empty around this area I would like to see a , Meijers a small one with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , nice family restroom , TD Bank , Coffee and more , Wendy's , weather center , Frist aid center , free mints , free candy for kids , waffle cone bar old fashion , SC Gift Shop , nice breanchs inside and out , Minic Clinc , Tea Bar , kids days on the weekends then at the old Geans I would like to see a , Popeyes Chicken

Old 01-17-2016, 01:49 PM

5,120 posts, read 7,242,601 times
I am hoping to see a Popeyes Chicken come to Greenville later this year. I would also like to see a Meijer store, but they normally build the large supercenter stores rather than the smaller variety. Their closest store is in Richmond, Kentucky. And if I remember, I do believe they have skylights.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area