Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2014, 09:08 AM

632 posts, read 748,394 times

Advertisements

ATL...
I certainly can't argue that the name won't fit perfectly...LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2014, 12:41 PM

5,162 posts, read 7,355,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man430 View Post
ATL fan for governor.
That might not be a bad idea. He certainly likes to promote economic development.

Old 06-15-2014, 06:43 PM

1,095 posts, read 1,597,269 times
Thanks also off a exit near GSP , have a Quick trip next to it have a Chadders , then on the other side have a Days INN at GSP with a gym indoor pool , daycare for kids , Starbucks , free wifi coupons for Greenville SC , then across the street have a Bob Evans next to it Petsmart on the other side a Wendy's then down the steert the Shops at GSP , with a JC Penny's , SAMs Club Bath and Body works , City BQQ , World Market , Ingles , New Era Store , NorthFace Store , AllState , NikeTown Store , Cross Store , HM , Baby GAP , Cazy 8 , Gap , Old World Makert , and A Home Depot at the end then on the other side a nice Pizza Hut , also white horse rd and blue ridge drives and those needs clean up and roads also coupons books at GSP for Greenville SC

Old 06-15-2014, 07:28 PM

21,020 posts, read 27,239,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL fan View Post
Thanks also off a exit near GSP , have a Quick trip next to it have a Chadders , then on the other side have a Days INN at GSP with a gym indoor pool , daycare for kids , Starbucks , free wifi coupons for Greenville SC , then across the street have a Bob Evans next to it Petsmart on the other side a Wendy's then down the steert the Shops at GSP , with a JC Penny's , SAMs Club Bath and Body works , City BQQ , World Market , Ingles , New Era Store , NorthFace Store , AllState , NikeTown Store , Cross Store , HM , Baby GAP , Cazy 8 , Gap , Old World Makert , and A Home Depot at the end then on the other side a nice Pizza Hut , also white horse rd and blue ridge drives and those needs clean up and roads also coupons books at GSP for Greenville SC
Any new Ingle's with a pharmacy, fuel center and Starbucks Coffee is realistic. I hope they will open additional new stores between Greenville and Spartanburg.

The surrounding area around the intersection of White Horse Road and West Blue Ridge Drive needs to be cleaned up in a huge way. I do not mind traveling through the area. I prefer not to stay in this area too long for my safety.

Old 06-15-2014, 09:12 PM

That wood be nice if Ingles had a new store in that area also white horse and blue ridge needs clean up

Old 06-16-2014, 03:19 PM

There is empty lot near the the MD across form the QuickTrip near Downtown Greenville I would like to see a Ben and Jerry Ice Cream also at the od Kmart here In Berea SC I would like to see a nice Publix then tear down the old win dixe and put a Kitchen aidd store there also clean up areas near the white horse rd jock lot

Old 06-17-2014, 11:41 AM

Also in TR at the old Plant I would like to see a nice Inges also a Cracker Barrel near there also at the old Ingels tear it down and Put a Petsmart there also the empty land near the Walmart , I would like to see a TGI Fridays also In TR I would I like to see a Jimmy Johns DQ White Castle Toca Boy , Big Lots ,Nike Golf Shop also A SageBush steak house also In Marrietta SC I would like to see a Shopping Center call it the Marietta Shopping center at the shopping Center I would like to see a Korgers Lids , Halfmoon outfits , MoonPie Store , FYE , Cold Stone , Cross store , Hanes outlet , Puma Store , Perco , Yougert MTN , Finishline , Furman Gift Shop , Black and Decker store ,DSW , Arie, American Eagle , Ace Headwear StarBucks , City BQQ , Champs ,Justin boots , Mastercuts , ATL bread , TJ MAX, a nice Goodwill , Belks , World Market , AllState , Home Deport , Gap , Baby Gap ,Cazy 8 , Vans Off the Wall , BIG Lots , Old Navy , Best Buy, CVS , DOC Care , Ameerican Roadside Burger , GMC , Local Cafe , FireHouse Subs , Eggs Up on Grill , a Chicken and Waflle Place ,Adidas Store , A Nice Dollar Tree , And the end of the Shopoing Center i would like to see a Super Targert with a Arby's inside and the other end i would lie to see a YMCA at Marietta then across the street I would like to see a SAMs Club then next to SAMs a Nick car wash then on the Other side a Popeyes then down the street a BMW Car lot next to that a Larry's Sub shop

Old 06-17-2014, 02:49 PM

Also at the old Berea elementary school here in Berea SC tear it down and put Berea SC YMCA then at the old Kmart. , Put a nice Publix , then tear down the old Winn Dixe and put a Nike town store then the Empty land near Waflle house US 25 White horse RD I would like to see a Small Shopping center call it US 25 Shopping center in the shopping center I would like to see a AllState Master Cuts , Rackroom Shoes, , Starbucks , Justin Boots , City BQQ , then the Empty land on the same road across from the QuickTrip i would like to see a Duckin Doughters , then where the old Spinx was I would like a Fire House Subs also in Pickens SC I would like to see Shopping center calli it Pickens shopping center in the shopping center I would like to see a Gaint Eagle , Ac Morre , Golf Smith , World Market , New Era Store , UPS Store , Subway , DSW , Rue 21 , Old Navy , Game Stop , a Nice Goodwill , Hanes Outlet , Family Christian bookstore , TJ Mmax , Jelly Belly Store , Auto Zone , PetSmart ,Footloker , Pizza Hut , Gap , Ben and Jerry's ice cream , Radio Sack . lucky Brand , Holliter , Potty Barn , and the end of the shopping center a TX Road House then on the other side a Qucktrip across the street form that a Wendy's then down the street a Hammers Clother store next to it a , Popeyes then across form that a DOC Care

Old 06-19-2014, 12:42 PM

Also In Fountain INN SC i would like to see a Publix next to it a Qucktrip on the other side , I would like to see a , Master Cuts the across the street i would like to see a , movie theater with a Starbucks inside hudge sack bar pool tables air hockey table video game room day care for kids VIP park , next to it a Chills , and other side a famous footwear , then down the road a Golf drive range with a sack bar , golf shop and next to it a Charleston Carb house , then on the side a , DQ then across the street a arena for a new NBA team call them the SC Sharks the Arena call the UpState arena with a sack bar VIP park free wifi nice restrooms also pics of on the walls of Greenville SC and the UpState of SC also use it for coconerts plays , Pro Werstling , and other events on the side have a Subway , on the other side have a , Sharks Gfit shop then down the street have a Doc Care then across the street have a New Era store

Old 06-19-2014, 06:24 PM

Also In Gray Court SC I would to see a mall call it the Grary Court mall a tow store simon own mall with a Norstrom , Macy's , Dillards , JC Penny , Belks , American Eagle , Lids , Nike Golf Store , Champs , FootLocker , Lady's Foot Locker Kids Footlocker , Finish Line , Footaction , NorthFace Store , Lids , Arie , Gap , Baby Gap , Rue 21 , Timberland Store , SC Gift Shop , Sharks Gift Shop , Justin boots , A hudge food court with a Charles Philly Steak , Chicken -Fl-a , Jerseys Mikes Sub, Toca Bell , Skins Hot dogs , Panda Express , Pizaa hut , DQ , Starbucks also other stores Pac Sun , Lids Locker room, Game stop ,Hans outlet , CVS and other stores also next to the mall have a Bob Evans , And on the other side a Captin D's also across the street a , Toca boy next to that a Quicktrp on the side a Auto Zone then down the street a Super Targert , next to that a Popeyes , on the other side a small shop center at Gray Count with a Allstate , Master cuts , Eggs up,on the grill and a Puma store the next to that a Lowes then before you get to the mall i would like to see a Charleston Crab house next to that a Kogers in a shopping center with a Jelly Belky store next to it and a Ace hardware then next to that a Nicks car wash and a Duckin Dougherts to that
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area