Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-29-2016, 04:23 PM

1,095 posts, read 1,596,102 times

Advertisements

Also at the old Walmart Neighorhood Market in Gary Court SC I would like to see a , small Harries Tetter with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , family restroom , weather center , Frist aid center , TD Bank , coffee and more , SC local cafe , free mints , free candy for kids , kids days on the weekends , nice breaches inside and out then the old Walmart Neighorhood Market In , Pacolet SC I would like to see a , Small Kogers with , Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , weather center , Larry's Giant subs shop , Frist aid center , areas to clean your shoes , nice breaches inside and out , kids days on the weekends ,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2016, 05:43 PM

Also the old Illiano's Restaurant on Orchard Park Drive I would like to see a , Donatos Pizza wth free WFI , Sky lights , nice restrooms , indoor and outdoor seating , weather center , Frist aid center , free mints , free candy for kids , kids eat free on Friday nights , family days on the weekends then at the old Jack In the Box on Pelham RD I would like to see a , PopEyes Chicken then the empty building In Downtown Greenville next to , American Burgar at the , empty building I would like to see a , Kim's tea and coffee shop with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , nice famiy bathroom , weather center , Frist aid center , free mints , free candy for kids , home made cakes to apple and wallnut to Chesse cake etc also burch on the weekends with Bagles and fruit , oatmeal , pouch egg and shrimp , Kim's big plate with PokCrop and eggs any style , half price of old fashion southern fried chicken , grits with Chesse and shrimp in them , home made peach bread with cream Chesse on it , crab cakes , grapes , hush puppers southern style , home fires , etc , also chicken and waffles , chicken and eggs also pics on the all inside of , Panthers , Greenville Drive , Barves , Masters PGA , Hawks , Clemson , USC , Greenville SC , SC , NASCAR

Old 03-08-2016, 12:33 PM

Also at the old Ryan's In Greer SC I would like to see a , Western Slizen with Free WFI , nice restrooms , SKY lights , free mints , nice famiy restroom , free coffee on the weekends , free candy for the kids , weather center , Frist aid center , old fashion waffle cone bar , breakfast bar on the weekends with Chicken and waffles , peach waffles etc , eggs , sausage , ham any style , craps , french toast , shrmip and grits , steak and eggs , fired chicken old fashion flour dusted and eggs , etc then at old Ryan's in Spartanburg SC I would like it torn down and put a , Smash Burgar then at the old Ryan's in Columbia SC I would like to see it torn down and put a , In and Out Burger

Old 03-09-2016, 05:20 PM

5,158 posts, read 7,346,591 times
I am sorry to see these Ryan's locations close down but would be nice to see a Western Sizzlin or Golden Corral replace the void. And it would be great to see In N Out Burger come to the east coast, but so far they have only come as far as Texas.

Old 03-09-2016, 06:36 PM

Ryan's has been around for a long time also it would will be nice to have a In and Out Burgar

Old 03-15-2016, 04:28 PM

Also at the empty building and the empty land before you Dales on Lauren's RD at the building I would like see it torn and put a , small Kogers with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , nice family resstroom , Suntrust Bank , Coffee and more , Chicken and waffle bar , SC gift shop , free mints , weather center , Frist aid center , nice breaches inside and out , free candy for kids then at the empty land I would like to see a PopEyes Chicken , then up street there is empty building and 2 empty lands at the empty building I , would like see it torn down and use those 2 empty lands for , Lauren's RD shops/Greenville with a , Crocs shoes store with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , free mints , weather center , Frist aid center , nice breches inside and out , free candy for kids , other stores at the shops , Ken's Wings , New Era Oulet , Dollar Mart a nice one , Pam's Deil , Cam's Pizza Shop , Croosways Christian book store , Pony Shoe store , Samurg store , HP Store , Levi's Oulet , Bosst Mobile store , Great Clips , Sports Clips , Yannkle Canddle store , Tiger shoe store , Charter Store , Hugo Boss Jeans Store , American Rag Oulet , Rusty's BBQ , Rita's ice , Sweet Fog , Tom's Ice Cteam shop , Moon Pie Store , Greenville Drive Gift Shop , Convese store , Ray SunGlass Store , Dry cleans , USC Gift Shop , Nike Oulet , Peeps candy store , Appline SKI center , Tomes Shoe store , Rainbow Snadles store , Local Taco , Jack's Burgars , NBA Oulet , Puma Golf Store , Burt Bees Store , Petco , Justin Boot Store , Nike women's store , Panthers Gift Shop NFL , Hanes Oulet , Safe Harbor store , Puma Store , Braves Gift Shop , East Bay Deil , Blocks Bagles , Mac Tools store , Gucci Eyewear store , Hawks gift Shop NBA , Land Ends Oulet , Rue 21 Oulet , Black and Decker store , It's Paper , Don's Subs , Fossiel watch Oulet ,Then at the end a Boston Market then the empty building next to GQ store I would like to see a , Famous footwear then at the empty building next to LA Hot wings I would like to see a , Black Magic cafe then at the old Army building I would like to see a , Bob Evans then at the old feed and store I would like to see a , Smash Burgar then at the old Rugger wear house I would like to see a , Grady's Outdoors

Old 03-15-2016, 05:29 PM

5,158 posts, read 7,346,591 times
I liked Boston Market as a healthier alternative to the typical fast food burger fare. But unfortunately I don't see them returning.

And I remind you again that American Rag is a young men's proprietary apparel brand sold exclusively at Macy's.

As for Bob Evans' they unfortunately exited the Greenville market a few years ago and are also unlikely to return. Their nearest locations are now in Rock Hill and Charlotte.

And concerning Kroger, they are currently returning the Harris Teeter brand to the Upstate with 2 large stores planned for Greenville. The namesake Kroger brand does not appear to be part of their current plans for this area, although they do have a large supercenter Kroger planned for Columbia.

Old 03-15-2016, 05:51 PM

Ok about a Small Harris Tetter with same stuff then at the shops instand of American Rag Oulet how about a , Phil's famous grill then at the end instand of Boston Market I would like to see a , Chow's Restaurant then at the old Army bulidilng I would like to see a , CA Pizza Kitchen

Old 03-17-2016, 03:55 PM

Also at 500 Congree RD I would like to see , Greenville Congree Shops with a , Northface Store , with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , nice family restroom , free mints , IFO for NC snow ski , weather center , Frist aid center , free candy for kids , nice breaches inside and out , kids days on the weekends , coffee and more , other stores at the shops , Bos shoes Oulet , American Doll store , Abercombie and Fitch , Abercombie for kids , UPS Store , Gucci store , IZOD store , Michael Jordan store , Guss jeans store , Joe Fresh Clother store , Key Lime Pie Cafe , Jean's Cafe , Obey Clother store , Lee jeans store , Timberland store , MD 360 , Von Dutch Store , NBA store , Ken's Taco's , Charter store , Barves Retro Gift shop , Furman gift shop , Taco Boy , Larry's Gaint sub shop , Fossiel watch store , Water works store , Sub Zero store , BMW gift shop , Best buy mobile store , VIZO tv Oulet , Jim's Burgars , Fox Clother store , Habbits Sports , Home Goods store , Aisa Express , Aisa Market , Quicksliver store , Lucky Brand store , Ace Hardwear , Addias shoe store , Reebork Oulet , Hanger Clother store , Nick's Pizza Shop , Pizza Hut , Austin boot store , Roots Clother store , Frist Watch cafe , Fossiel Clother store , Phil's hobby shop , Barry's Bagel shop , Supercuts , Dry cleans , Mad river cafe , Pita's Pit , Black and white market , Jerry's Ribs , Pat's hotdogs , Mrs Fields cookie store , Rerto Hornerts gift Shop NBA , Doc Martin shoe store , Papa John's Pizza , Okaley SunGlass Oulet , Dish Barn , Erko Barnd store , New era store , Mary's cafe , John Deer store , Lego store , Fruit of loom Oulet , Sperry Shoe store , Keds Shoe store , Addias Golf store , Foot Joy store , Gap Oulet , Levis store , Sleep number store , comic book store , Jersery Mikes Subs , BB's cafe , Cavlin Klian store , M&M Candy store , then outside seating with nice couches , etc with a flat screen tv , bar and food bar with , water , teas , soda , milk , Fruit , Vegs , Popcorn , mini Burgars , Bagles etc then at one end a , Mejiers with Free WFI , SKY lights , free Southern old fashion tea , free mints , weather center , Frist aid center , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , old fashion candy area , Suntrust bank , nice breaches inside and out , then at the end restaurant row with the following , PopEyes Chicken , Wendy's , Del Taco , Charleston Crab shack , Gold Star chill , Panada Express , , Rick's steakhouse , Rita's Reataurant , Noddle and Compnay , City BBQ , GUY Fri Restauant , Grill Marks , Roy Rogers , then at the Haywood Mall at the old American Greetings I would like to see a , Nike Flag Ship Store then at the old BrookStone I would like to see a , Uban Outfits then at old things to r I would like to see a , RL Polo store then the empty space between Vans off the Wall and Cazy 8 I would like to see a , Create Barrel store then if LeansCrafts store moves out I would like to see a , BKA Jeans store then at the old Golf store behind the mall where Jimmy's Johns is at the old golf store I would like to see a , Mary's cupcakes then at the empty land near steak and shake at the empty land I would like to see a , Captin D's then the empty land near the Sports Club I would like to see a , Tim's Hotorn's then the empty land where the Christmas trees are sold at the empty land I would like to see a , united dairy farmery gas station then the empty land near Harbor Inn and Papa and beers at the empty land i would like to see a , Johnny Rockers then the empty land next to Mybi's I would like to see a , Hickory farm store then at the old Germeny restaurant I would like to see a , Glady's knight chicken and waffle restaurant then at old Don Pobles I would like to see a , Mellow Mushroom pizza shop then at old TJ Max I would like to see a , nice big lots then at the old Plto Cloest I would like to see a , Hugo boss Oulet

Old 03-17-2016, 11:41 PM

21,020 posts, read 27,221,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
And concerning Kroger, they are currently returning the Harris Teeter brand to the Upstate with 2 large stores planned for Greenville. The namesake Kroger brand does not appear to be part of their current plans for this area, although they do have a large supercenter Kroger planned for Columbia.
Kroger will be increasing and improving its presence in South Carolina through its Kroger, Kroger Marketplace, and Harris Teeter stores. Besides its two announced stores in the City of Greenville, Harris Teeter has not announced any additional stores in the Greenville County area. Kroger could have interest in acquiring an existing supermarket participant to gain quick market share and store count.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area