U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2016, 03:25 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,196,293 times

Advertisements

A Kogers would be good for that area around Dales with the same stuff inside
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2016, 04:55 PM

Also here In Berea SC at the old Berea Elementary school I would like to see Berea Shops with a Trand Joe's with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , free mints , free candy for the kids , weather center , Frist aid center , nice breaches inside and out , old fashion candy area , kids days on the weekends then other stores at the shops , Lids , Bill shoe repair , Larry's Giant sub shop , Pizza Hut , GNC , Safe Harbor , Levi's Oulet , New Era Store , Rue 21 Oulet , Nauita Store , Nike Oulet , Puma Store , Nicks BBQ , It's Paper , Lee Jeans store , Crossways Christian book store , HM , Hanes Oulet , See Candy Store , Honey Bake Ham store , Sweet Fog , East Bay Deil , Petco , UPS store , MD 360 , Gap Oulet , Charter Store , Taco Boy , Rick's Burgars , Land Ends Oulet , NorthFace Oulet , Hugo Boss Jeans store , Sammy's pizza shop , ED's Hotdogs , RL Polo store , Timex watch store , New Balance store , Tiger shoe store , Eggs Up Grill , Krinklands , MR. coffee store , Starbucks , Black and Decker store , Teavna , Ray Ban SunGlass store , Harbor Fright , FYE , Seven Jeans store , FootJoy store , Hot Topic , Justin Boot store , Keds Shoe store , Aisa Express , Aisa Market , DC shoe store , Ben and Jerry's ice cream shop , PAC Sun Oulet , Braves Gift Shop , Berea Bulldog Football gift Shop , DSW , Phil's Hobby Shop , Peeps Candy store , Blocks Bagles , Ken's Subs Tacos and more , Indy Car gift shop , Potter bawn Oulet , IZOD store , Timberland store , Greenvile drive Gift shop , Hawks Gift Shop NBA , Lazy Boy Store , Jimmy Johns Subs , CowGirl and Cowboy Western store , Dish Barn , FireHouse Subs , Frist watch cafe , American Doll store , Hanger Clother store , Born shoe store , Ace Hardwear , Drit devil Oulet , Gardy's Outdoors , Dollar Mart a nice one , Bufflo Jeans store , M&M Candy store , Clark's Shoe store , Then at one end a nice free Stand CVS then at the other end a , PopEyes Chicken then at the old Pick Flick I would like to see a , Famous Footwear then on White Horse RD US 25 the empty land next to Bojangles I would , like to see a , Carcker Barrel then the empty land across form the Quick trip at the empty land , I would like to see a , Tim Horton's with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , free mints , flat screen TV , free coffee on the weekends , indoor and outdoor seating , then when Hamricks closes down I , would like to see a , Home Good store then across the street at the empty land I would like to see a , SangeBush Steakhouse with , free WFI , Sky lights , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , smoke free inside and out , indoor and outdoor seating , video game room , pool tables , Western style floors , nice tables etc , kids eat free on the weekends , flat screen TVs , free coffee on Fri nights , weather center , Frist aid center , also would like to see , Save Lot re molder as well then at the old Kangoo Express I would like to see , a Captin D's then at the empty land where the old Spinx was I would like to see a , place for Shave ice with nice tables etc then the 1st empty land near the Waffle House I would like to see a , Harry and David Store then at the 2rd empty land I would like to see a , Smash Burger then the empty land next to Stake Land USA a , Gold Star Chill then at the old Trendsitters I would like to see a , Master Cuts then I would like see Stake Land USA remodel with , free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , Hurt Brother Pizza , coffee and tea bar , no somke inside and out , SC local sack bar , family days on the weekends , nice DJ booth , new stake floor , video games , free mints then the park lot repave then the empty land next to Rite aid/save lot at the empty land I would like to see a , Noddle and Compnay then at the empty land Before you get to the Ingels at the , empty land I would like to see a , Denny's a old fashion dinner one , then there 2 empty buildings before you get to , Ingles at the Frist one a , Polto Closet then at the 2rd one a , Foot Doc then at the empty land across form the Berea Fire House I would like to see a , Home Deport then I would like to the Ingles with the empty building use for this with a , Coffee and more , TD Bank , SC Local cafe , SKY lights , free mints , weather center , Frist aid center , coffee bar , kids days on the weekends , nice breanches inside and out , Old Fashion candy area then I would like to see , Bugaer king relmolder with , free WFI , SKY lights , nice tables etc , free mints , flat screen TV's nice restrooms , coke free style , park lot repave , new flowers , trees , GreenSpace , new signs , then at the old Little Creases I would like to see a , DEL Taco then at the old Pawn shop across form Busters ice at the old Pawn shop I would like to see a , Addias Golf Store then at the empty land behind the Pump Much I would like to see a , White Castle then at the empty land near the Apple Bees and the Walmart at the empty land I would like to see a , Arby's with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , weather center , Frist aid center , free mints , free candy for kids , nice tables etc then at the empty bulidilng across the street I would like to see a , Steak and Shake then the empty behind Long Johns I would like to see , White horse shops with a , Harris Tetter with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , SC Local cafe , Spill the Beans , Chicken and waffle bar , weather center , Frist aid center , free mints , free candy free for kids , SC Gift Shop , nice breaches inside and out then other stores at the shops , Hat world , City BBQ , Skins Hotdogs , Bed bath and Beyond , JO Ann's , BYE Baby , Boost Mobile store , Sammy's Grill , Local Taco , MR K Books , Sports Clips , Mac Tools store , Pony Shoe store , MO Hawk Capret Oulet , Kitchen aid store , Golf Smith , Vizeo TV Oulet , USC Gift Shop , Lego Store , Blimps Subs , Create Barrel Oulet store , Roots Clother store , Play Agian sports , Dry Cleans , Hammers Clother store , Pro Wreslting gift shop , BB, Cafe , Ear Shot , HalfMoon Outfits , HU Hot , Bad Daddy's , Furman Gift , Ace Pizza , GreenFields Bagles , Lost Caujin , Furit Of Loom Oulet , Panthers Gift Shop NFL , Fed Ex store , Batters Plues , Rlex back store , Von Dutch store then at the end a , Western Slizzen then at the empty land next to Adavce auto at the empty land , I would like to see a , Moon Pie store then I would like to see the MCDonadles remodel with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , weather center , Frist aid center , new and nice kids play area , Free style coke , free mints , kids days on the weekends , nice tables etc , flat screen tvs , nice couches etc then tear down the old Exon and use for park for the MDs , repave park lot , double drive thu with a , bird bath near by then I would like to Taco Bell remolder same where as MD's then the empty land at West Blue Ridge I would like to a , Targert Express with , Free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , Frist aid center , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , Johhny Rockets , free mints , free candy for kids , Berea High school gift shop , nice breaches inside and out then at the old Blowing alley on Ceader Lane RD I would like to see a , new blowing alley with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , video game room , pool tables , smoke free inside and out , family nights on Fri nights , free mints , free candy for kids then other stores at the place , Monkey Joes , Jersery Mikes and Subs , then call it Cader place then the empty land near there I would like to see a , Michael Joradan steakhouse then there is empty building on Ceader lane RD I would like to it torn down and put a , IHOP then at the Collins body shop I would like to see a , Roy Rogers then at the old Pizza Hut I would like to see a , Captin D'd then all roads fix in Berea area , side walks fix up , bike lanes , then the empty in front of BILO arose form the Wendy's I would like to see space for food trucks with nice tables etc then I would like to see the Wendy's remoder same where as the Taco Bell then all liter/trash clean up and a sgin that says Welcome to Berea SC home of the Berea Bulldogs

Old 03-22-2016, 02:16 AM

3,256 posts, read 3,964,909 times
I think I read recently in the Greenville News that plans were indeed being discussed to revitalize Berea. Sounds like you have some good ideas to get started. But I guess you gave up on your idea for a Bloomingdale's in Berea, as the demographics would indicate Haywood Mall would be a better fit. If there was a spot available. Perhaps if Sears ever shuts down.

And not sure if you mentioned it, but I would like to see a Jack in the Box return to the White Horse Rd. corridor, as well as a Popeyes Chicken.

Old 03-22-2016, 06:17 AM

19,391 posts, read 17,100,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
I think I read recently in the Greenville News that plans were indeed being discussed to revitalize Berea.
I made a mention of it in a post in the thread "Berea, Greenville County, South Carolina."

It appears those who want to keep the former Berea High/Elementary School site are getting serious and taking initiative to keep it.

Corridors like Cedar Lane Road, Farr's Bridge Road, and Hunt's Bridge Road may see redevelopment. White Horse Road had opportunities for development. One development, when its timing is right, is the new Ingle's #74 at the northeast corner of White Horse Road and Berea Drive.

Old 03-22-2016, 09:11 AM

Thanks my ideas would be great for Berea SC it needs to grow and PopEyes wild be good here In Berea also a lot to needs to clean up also Bloomdales would be great for the Haywood Mall, also when Charleston Cooks closes down In Downtown Greenville I would like to see a , Carl's Subs with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , weather center , Frist aid center , free mints , free candy for the kids, free top bar for your subs , flat screen tv , kids eat free on the weekends , free coffee on the weekends , Pics on the wall inside of the , Greenville Drive , Greenville SC , Clemson , Barves , Panthers , NASCAR , nice tables etc

Old 03-22-2016, 10:39 AM

19,391 posts, read 17,100,106 times
Who could locate at Foothills Plaza at North Pleasantburg Drive and Rutherford Road? Bi-Lo #5608, 2111 North Pleasantburg Drive, Greenville, South Carolina 29609-3136, is speculated to close in the near future, and another supermarket may have interest in its vacancy.

Old 03-27-2016, 09:05 AM

How about a Kogers at foothills Plaza with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , weather center , Suntrust Bank , Spill the beans , SC Gift Shop , Local SC cafe , nice family restroom , free mints , weather center , Frist aid center , free candy for kids , nice breaches inside and out

Old 03-30-2016, 02:47 PM

Also In Easely SC the big empty land land across Bell's Gas Station going twd's Greenville Pickens SpeedWay at the empty land I would like to see , Easley Mall a 2 store hudge Simon own mall with a , American Eagle , Arie , Abercombie and Fitch , Abercombie for kids , Toy's Express store , Cazy 8 , Uban Oufits , Forevery 21 , Famous Footwear , Lids Oulet Store , Levi's store , Josh's Deil , Jounery's , Jounery's for kids , PAC Sun , Bath and Body Works , MR.Beans coffee House , Lids Locker Room , Habbits Sports , JD Crew , Jansport Back Pack store , Finish Line , Camps Sports , FootLocker , Lady's FootLocker , Kids Footlocker , FootAction , FYE , Sean John Store , Potty Barn , Addais Oulet , Puma Golf Store , Gucci Store , Create Barrel Store , Clark's Shoe Oulet , As on TV Store , Couch , Buckle , Austin Boot Store , Under Armor Store , NBA Store , Harry And David store , Hickory Farm store , StarBucks , Peguin Clother store , Tommy Hlifgger store , Express , Obey Clother store , Best Buy Mobile Store , T Mobile store , Boost Mobile store , Master Cuts , Sports Clips , Apple Store , Macy's Oulet , Dillard's , BlommDales , Norstorm , Sakes 5th AVE , GNC , Lego Oulet , Moon Pie Store , Jarmans , hudge food court 1st floor with a , Chick FiA , Charley's Philly Steak , Great Warps , Rick's Subs , Grill Marks , China Wok , Wings and Things , Jacks Tacos , Barry's Bagles , Auite Ann's , Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream , Bill's HotDogs , then also on the 1st floor near the food court a , Jack's Seafood , etc other stores , Dress Barn , RockPort Shoe store , Rainbow Sandle store , G Shock watch store , Hornets Gift Shop NBA , UPS Store , Fashion Express , Sue's wings , Willames and Soma , Fossiel Clother store , Kenneth Cole NY Store , Retro Pro Wresling gift Shop , Easley Greenwave Sports Gift Shop , USC Retero Gift Shop , Candles and Things , Lee's Taylor's , Furman Baseball gift Shop , Dell Oulet , Greenville Drive/Boston Red Sox Gift Shop , Game Stop , Sully's Steamers , QuickSliver Store , Sherwin Williams store , Leberon James Store , Charleston RiverDog gift shop , Bufflo jeans store , Hollister , Jay's BBQ , Easley SC Gift Shop , UFC Gift Shop , Water Works Store , SunGlass Hut , RL Polo Oulet , Nike FlagShip Store , etc with Free WFI , nice restrooms , nice couches etc , weather center , Frist aid center , free mints , room 1st floor near one doors , call it the concert hall at the mall a nice one for , concerts , comedy tours , plays , etc with nice tables chairs etc , hudge sack bar , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , smoke free inside and out , video games , pool tables , smoke free inside and outside of the mall , park decks , park garages , areas for your bikes then at the end restaurants by the mall with the following , PopEyes Chicken , Bulffo wild wings , Smash Burgars , White Castle , Pandda Express , Shoney's , Steak and Shake , CA Pizza Kitchen , Nick's Subs Shop , Joes Crab Sack , Papa and Beers , Jason's Deil , Bob's Dinner , PDQ , Jim&Nicks BBQ then at the end a , Suntrust Bank then across the street there is empty land at the , empty land I would like to see a , John Deer store then move the JuckYard then put a , Greenville Pickens SpeedWay Musum a nice one with , free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , Johnny Rockets , NASCAR theme Restauant , movie room to show history of Greenville Pickens and NASCAR a nice one , race cars form Greenville Pickens to show the history , Outdoor NASCAR theme go cart track , then at the old Bells Station I would like to see a , NASCAR Greenville Pickens Gift Shop then at the old Plant/Flower shop I would like to see a , Field and Stream store with , Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , outdoor theme cafe , TD Bank , movie threater a nice one to show outdoor shows etc , weather center , Frist aid center , Spill the beans , nice breaches inside and out , kids days on the weekends then at the old homes RUs I would like to see a , Tim Hortons then the empty land across form the Truck Farm at the empty land I would like to see a , No Way Jose Mexican restaurant then when radio sack closes near Belk's I would like to see a , Circuit City then there empty buildings same shopping center I would like to see the following , Ted's BBQ , Keds Oulet , Southern Fired Cotton store , Mrs Fields Cookie store then at the old Pick Flick I would like to see a , Mike Bike Store then at the old BILO I would like to see a , Ross Dress 4 less then at the old Goodwill I would like to see a , John's Shoe store then at old Ryan's I would like to see a , Mellow Mushroom then at the empty buliding next to the IHOP and the Publix at the empty building I would like to see a , Charleston Candy Kitchen

Old 03-30-2016, 03:03 PM

634 posts, read 391,847 times
Okay, we've been looking at Asheville for retirement and have just expanded outside of NC after last week's legalizing discrimination. I have to ask ATL why the fascination with major chains? Why not local businesses serving those niches? Particularly for restaurants? I'll admit that I did not read 94 pages if it has been covered already.

The creative class is getting priced out of Asheville. Seems like small business incubators to attract that talent to the Greenville area would be a smart step.

Old 03-30-2016, 04:36 PM

I have booth local and stores like American Eagle etc also this will be a great Idea for Easley SC also a Mall for that area for Easley SC would be great
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or