Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2014, 11:48 AM

8 posts, read 12,281 times

Advertisements

We are moving from the Houston area to Greenville at the end of July and will leave for vacation a week later.

We need to find a boarding facility that will take both my large (70lbs+) dogs. We need:
our dogs to stay together
  • lots of freedom to play/run (inside & out)
  • ample space in the nighttime kennel
  • all-inclusive, no a la carte nickel and diming type menus
We have used Camp Bow Wow (pricey!!) before in another city and more recently, an amazing pet ranch. Now we need to find similar accommodations in Greenville. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!!

ALSO, does anyone have opinions on Augusta Road Pet Hotel? I have read the reviews and spoken to the owner, but some local insight would be great.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2014, 05:08 AM

843 posts, read 1,432,165 times
I board my dog at Holly Crest Bed & Biscuit in Greer. It is a little outside of town, but I really like the people and the type of runs they offer.

Old 06-27-2014, 05:20 PM

1,947 posts, read 2,759,466 times
Try Upstate Dog Training, just north of Greer.

Old 06-27-2014, 08:35 PM

271 posts, read 797,342 times
I also use Holly Crest. Very near the airport if you are flying out. And I love the fact that you are not required to pick up by a certain time. Some boarding facilities, if you don't pick up by say 10 a or 11 a, you are charged for another day. At Holly Crest as long as you pick up before closing, you don't pay for another day (so only pay for the nights they sleep there).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area