U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-01-2014, 09:05 AM
 
2 posts, read 2,984 times
Reputation: 10

Advertisements

Any one know what is currently being built beside the new Certus Bank on Pelham or what the grading behind McDonald's and Wells Fargo is for?

Also, I see they are clearing and grading beside Waffle House/In front of BMW on 101. Is that in anticipation of Bass Pro or something else all together?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-01-2014, 12:49 PM
 
20 posts, read 22,760 times
Reputation: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane6384 View Post
Any one know what is currently being built beside the new Certus Bank on Pelham or what the grading behind McDonald's and Wells Fargo is for?

Also, I see they are clearing and grading beside Waffle House/In front of BMW on 101. Is that in anticipation of Bass Pro or something else all together?

Behind McDonald's & Wells Fargo:
http://www.collett.biz/Content/Uploa...e-Plaza-SP.pdf


Next to Certus Bank:
Locations


The work next to Waffle House on 101 is for a new Spinx and a Bojangles.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-02-2014, 06:50 AM
 
2 posts, read 2,984 times
Reputation: 10
Thank you very much for the info.

When they rebuild that Spinx on 101, will it still have the BK inside?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-02-2014, 06:02 PM
 
Location: South Carolina
19,386 posts, read 17,088,641 times
Reputation: 4908
Default Burger King #10369, 1599 Highway 101 South, Greer, SC 29651-6710

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane6384 View Post
Thank you very much for the info.

When they rebuild that Spinx on 101, will it still have the BK inside?
I do not know what Burger King's future is. They have closed more stores lately than opening new stores. I know the Inman location (#6444) closed last month. Other locations on Reidville Road, Spartanburg; and Columbus, North Carolina have closed within the past nine months.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-03-2014, 11:05 AM
 
Location: Upstate
5,489 posts, read 6,213,534 times
Reputation: 3813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Knight View Post
I do not know what Burger King's future is. They have closed more stores lately than opening new stores. I know the Inman location (#6444) closed last month. Other locations on Reidville Road, Spartanburg; and Columbus, North Carolina have closed within the past nine months.
I would think if BK rebuilds, it would be a stand alone building and not inside the Spinx. I am looking forward to more variety to come instead of just fast food, but once BPS gets going, we'll see the standard McD's and others fast food joints spring up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-03-2014, 06:17 PM
 
Location: South Carolina
19,386 posts, read 17,088,641 times
Reputation: 4908
Default Burger King #10369, 1599 Highway 101 South, Greer, SC 29651-6710

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04 View Post
I would think if BK rebuilds, it would be a stand alone building and not inside the Spinx. I am looking forward to more variety to come instead of just fast food, but once BPS gets going, we'll see the standard McD's and others fast food joints spring up.
I am not a fan of McDonald's, but they are very successful. If Burger King, Hardee's, Jack in the Box and Wendy's do not keep up their commitment to quality, service and value, golden arches will overshadow failed competitors.

Burger King would be smart to rebuild or relocate. BMW and industrial entities in the area are the business during lunch rushes. Also, two Burger King stores exist along Interstate 85 between Greenville and Spartanburg.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:



Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top