U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 01:59 PM

127 posts, read 166,424 times

Advertisements

In the market for a new mattress. Anyone know where the best deals are around town?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 06:00 PM

9,018 posts, read 15,192,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgame View Post
In the market for a new mattress. Anyone know where the best deals are around town?

You can check Big Lots. They have good deals on them What size are you looking for? I saw some new ones on Facebook cheap. I'll see if I am able to find the link for you.

Old Yesterday, 06:23 PM

718 posts, read 891,272 times
A mattress is something you don't get cheap on. Think about it. We spend a third of each day laying on a mattress. Cheap is not worth it for good sleep. Sorry, but the thought of buying a decent nights sleep from Big Lots seems odd. I have purchased from Macy's in the past. They have good sales several times a year and offer quality mattresses at a good price.

Old Yesterday, 06:46 PM

92 posts, read 58,775 times
I've been really happy with my experiences at Mr. Mattress, both with price and with service.

Old Yesterday, 07:47 PM

3,946 posts, read 3,242,521 times
I'm looking for a new mattress this year and am thinking outside the box and looking at beds that come in a box!

Here are two good choices: https://casper.com/ and similiar is Leesa Mattress – Leesa Sleep

Leesa vs Casper Comparison | The Mattress Nerd

Leesa Mattress Review - Centsible Life

I'm leaning towards the Leesa. The Casper is also very nice, possibly a bit firmer than Leesa. Both offer 100 day trials with free shipping both ways.

Old Yesterday, 08:11 PM

14 posts, read 2,293 times
If you're looking for Tempur-Pedic style then Mattress Firm has a good selection.

Old Today, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychoma View Post
If you're looking for Tempur-Pedic style then Mattress Firm has a good selection.
From my research, Tempur-Pedic is way over priced IMO. Buying a bed is an important decision since most people spend more than a third of their lives on one.

Here is another place to help with your research: Sleep Like The Dead Is #1 In Sleep Product Research : Independent and Unbiased Mattress Reviews, Pillow Ratings and Much More

Old Today, 09:23 AM

2,195 posts, read 2,656,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04 View Post
I'm looking for a new mattress this year and am thinking outside the box and looking at beds that come in a box!

Here are two good choices: https://casper.com/ and similiar is Leesa Mattress – Leesa Sleep

Leesa vs Casper Comparison | The Mattress Nerd

Leesa Mattress Review - Centsible Life

I'm leaning towards the Leesa. The Casper is also very nice, possibly a bit firmer than Leesa. Both offer 100 day trials with free shipping both ways.

Funny, I read both of those sites last week. Trying to help the BF decide on a new bed. It's like looking at wallpaper, you think you find something you like, til you look over and...

Old Today, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldemila View Post
Funny, I read both of those sites last week. Trying to help the BF decide on a new bed. It's like looking at wallpaper, you think you find something you like, til you look over and...
The nice thing about the Casper and Leesa are the 100 day trials. Give us your review if you try them out.

Old Today, 11:26 AM

2,195 posts, read 2,656,281 times
The review I read lead the writer towards Leesa. Just helping the BF look, but have been to more than enough mattress places and he still hasn't decided on anything other than it will be a memory foam.

Personally, I could never purchase a bed unless I try it out first. I currently have TP. I would probably go towards a memory foam with gel to cool at night.

Lots of places around to look, just have to do the homework and then leg work!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area