U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 08:56 PM

5 posts, read 14,561 times

Advertisements

Thank you all for the feedback. I like the idea of being closer to the restaurants and shopping. Now I felt better. Will check out a few apartments there next week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2008, 02:00 AM

5,409 posts, read 9,475,660 times
The commute is a breeze now compared to the many years I-85 was under construction for expansion.

I can't think of any areas you will run into excessive traffic on a normal day, unless it is somewhere in Anderson or close to home on Woodruff Road. What area of Anderson will you be working?

Old 09-07-2008, 02:28 PM

1 posts, read 1,185 times
Default in need of a job

Hi
I am a new resident to the Boiling Springs South Carolina area and I am in search of a jb but I can't seem to find anything in my field of interest. I come from a large health care insurance company located in the Philadelphia, PA area and my area of work was in credentialing, mananged operations managed care. I have searched and serarched but I can't seem to find any jpbs. Can anyone make any suggestions as to where I can look for a half paying decent job.

Thanks
Mellisa R

Old 07-17-2014, 01:37 PM

1 posts, read 245 times
I will be moving from western ny to the greenville area. My husband will be working in Greenville and I am hoping to secure a job in the Spartanburg area. Any suggestions about where we should locate to?

Old 07-17-2014, 01:40 PM

1,194 posts, read 1,834,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith617 View Post
I will be moving from western ny to the greenville area. My husband will be working in Greenville and I am hoping to secure a job in the Spartanburg area. Any suggestions about where we should locate to?
Greer

Old 07-17-2014, 04:00 PM

116 posts, read 52,923 times
Its not a bad commute. Woodruff is on the other end of Greenville, but if thats the part of Greenville youre set to live then its no problem. I live in Anderson and my dad works in Greenville, so he has to travel up and down 85 everyday as well. Going from exit 27 in Anderson to Woodruff in normal traffic takes about 30-35 minutes. Getting to exit 40 takes about ~20. Peak hours will be worse, but once you get past exit 40 into Anderson, the density gets lower and traffic isnt bad.

Hope you enjoy it here! Both are great areas to live, work, and play!

Old 07-18-2014, 10:44 AM

107 posts, read 42,659 times
Second drfranklin - Greer. About halfway between both.

Old 07-20-2014, 10:12 AM

1,474 posts, read 798,417 times
All this commuting between the major areas for work... reminds me of what's caused a highway mess in the past few years where I live...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area