Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2016, 05:06 PM

6 posts, read 3,286 times

Advertisements

Hi, I'm looking to relocate to the Mauldin/Greenville area. It won't be for a few months but I was hoping to come look around in October. Could anyone recommend a good realtor.We would like to get an idea of what is available. We are not able to commit to a definite move date but would like to connect with a good realtor who understands our timetable and won't push for a quick purchase. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2016, 09:21 AM

2,261 posts, read 5,836,804 times
I would recommend Sheri Sanders or Pat Grissinger. Sheri helped me find my first home back in 2009 and her and Pat walked me through the process as a first time home buyer. Sheri just this year helped my parents purchase a home as well. They are good people and good at what they do. They both have user accounts on here but they also have websites so you can just go there to contact them.

The thing I like about Sheri is she or someone at her office are available day or night, and always seem eager to help, even though they do a lot of business. They make you feel like they want to help you. I found several other realtors but they were not as eager to help me find exactly what I wanted.

Old 09-20-2016, 09:47 AM

24 posts, read 24,474 times
There are a few realtors that post on this site that you could consider. We used Heather Stemann at Wilson Associates (864-386-5961) and were very happy. She is no pressure and worked with us on an advanced visit. If you contact her, tell her Debbie and Jerry said hi!

Old 09-20-2016, 05:51 PM

Thank you both for the recommendations. I will take a look at all of them and see if we are a good fit. I can't wait to get another look around the area, and I know a good realtor is invaluable.

Old 09-23-2016, 09:33 AM

148 posts, read 221,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amakem View Post
Hi, I'm looking to relocate to the Mauldin/Greenville area. It won't be for a few months but I was hoping to come look around in October. Could anyone recommend a good realtor.We would like to get an idea of what is available. We are not able to commit to a definite move date but would like to connect with a good realtor who understands our timetable and won't push for a quick purchase. Thanks
I have recommended Nancy McCrory from The Marchant Company to other members on here that didn't live in South Carolina. She was able to check out some homes and preview them and then facetime them to show the things she did not like. Then by the time he got to town they had narrowed it down. That way he was able to make the most of his time here. Her number is 864-505-8367.

Old 09-25-2016, 06:25 PM

Thanks for the recommendation. I will take a look at her website. Looking forward to coming for another look around the area-to see what is available and a good realtor will be invaluable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
View detailed profiles of: