Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2018, 07:09 AM

2,781 posts, read 3,289,409 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottcolby View Post
Just wanted to thank you for the suggested route between Greenville and Chattanooga. It was so beautiful and very little traffic. Stopped in the Daily Grind and Wine for lunch in Murphy. I don't like driving long distances, but I enjoyed this one! Thanks!

Know any scenic routes from Chattanooga to the Atlanta airport? LOL . I fly out Saturday night.

Unfortunately my time in Greenville was filled with rain so I didn't get to do what I wanted. Beautiful weather in Chattanooga right now (and probably in Greenville too).
Yeah, the weather here is awesome right now. This weekend was almost the perfect weather for Fall for Greenville.

There probably are some scenic routes through the NW corner of Georgia and into Alabama around Little River Canyon that run along the ridges that go Southwest from Lookout Mountain but they aren't going to be nearly as direct as I-75.

I don't envy your drive through Atlanta or your flight out of that airport.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2018, 10:48 AM

723 posts, read 1,148,882 times
The OP's visit was Tues Oct 9 - Thurs Oct 11. He/she may not even be following this thread anymore.

Old 10-17-2018, 09:55 PM

155 posts, read 287,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyricamphibian View Post
The OP's visit was Tues Oct 9 - Thurs Oct 11. He/she may not even be following this thread anymore.
He.

And I'm following.

Old 12-11-2018, 01:53 PM

359 posts, read 320,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottcolby View Post
He.

And I'm following.
How was the trip??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area