U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 03:09 PM

642 posts, read 1,851,100 times

Advertisements

Ok well I end up having to put 3 videos up of Woodruff Road. It would not all fit on one video. So if you want to check it out the first two are already on the page and the 3rd one should be up there in a few mins. YouTube - christopherinsc1981's Channel
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2008, 03:14 PM

ok all 3 are up. Hope yall like them I got to get going and go to work for a few. If anyone can think of another area they would like too see let me know. And I will try my best to find it. And sorry about the videos not being all that great I really do need to get a new cam. But for now this one will have to do..

Old 04-09-2008, 03:27 PM

5,408 posts, read 13,313,602 times
It was a valiant effort at least. There is just way too much to see on Woodruff Road. No Whole Foods, Costco, BJ's, Home Depot, Target, TGIF, Hollywood 20, or Five Forks, among many other things. It seems to go on forever.

Old 04-09-2008, 04:41 PM

You are right it does seem to go on forever lol

Old 04-09-2008, 04:43 PM

354 posts, read 950,182 times
I just watched all 3 of the videos, Christopher! Thanks so much for doing this. (and thank your mother too! LOL)

It really gives me a better idea of the shopping area. I can just picture it during rush hour traffic on Saturdays! We have a similar setup here in Lynnwood, WA.
A large mall......with tons of newer shopping like the Panera Bread area.....(LOVE that restaurant) Costco, etc and then an older district with the main drag and tons of services and shopping off of that.
I'm sure I'll feel right at home. Luckily.......I'm a stay at home Mom.....so when I need to venture out to that area.....I can avoid rush hour traffic and could go during the quiet times!!

Your helpfullness is greatly appreciated!!

Old 04-09-2008, 04:52 PM

Thanks Acadian Like sky side there was a bunch I did not get on here. Maybe some day soon I will get out there again and shoot some more that I did not get today.

Old 04-09-2008, 05:54 PM

617 posts, read 2,314,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcadianIrish View Post
I just watched all 3 of the videos, Christopher! Thanks so much for doing this. (and thank your mother too! LOL)

It really gives me a better idea of the shopping area. I can just picture it during rush hour traffic on Saturdays! We have a similar setup here in Lynnwood, WA.
A large mall......with tons of newer shopping like the Panera Bread area.....(LOVE that restaurant) Costco, etc and then an older district with the main drag and tons of services and shopping off of that.
I'm sure I'll feel right at home. Luckily.......I'm a stay at home Mom.....so when I need to venture out to that area.....I can avoid rush hour traffic and could go during the quiet times!!

Your helpfullness is greatly appreciated!!
Fortunately Woodruff Road is not the only place to shop and I avoid it as much as possible. Actually, about the only store I go over there for is Best Buy.

Old 04-09-2008, 07:41 PM

I am a Whole Foods Market fanatic! That place is easily the nicest, most cosmopolitan supermarket in the state, and the best part is that everything sold there is organic. They sell many great local products as well. I also enjoy dining there occasionally, since there is a fantastic setup for seating either indoor and outdoor on the patio. I just cannot say enough positive things about that place.

Old 04-09-2008, 07:44 PM

354 posts, read 950,182 times
EVERYTHING in the store is organic?? That is awesome! My kind of store! I shop at a store called QFC (Quality Foods) here in Seattle and they have an organic section but a whole STORE......that would be awesome! Are there many locations of Whole Foods in Greenville?

Old 04-09-2008, 07:57 PM

Here is their website (http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/greenville/index.html - broken link), although it is hard to get a real feel by simply reading about it online. You will have to check it out when you visit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area