Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2008, 07:54 PM

78 posts, read 301,517 times

Advertisements

New to area, looking for a great pediatric dentist and regular family dentist. Any recommendations would be very much appreciated. Greer/Taylors area.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2008, 08:10 PM

69 posts, read 275,014 times
I see Dr. Dhillon in Greer. Husband/Wife dental practice. Nice folks, nice office, good location. Been going there for a couple of years now.

Dental Maintenance, Cosmetic Care, Dhillon Family and Cosmetic Dentistry

Old 05-27-2008, 10:38 PM

423 posts, read 898,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyDog View Post
New to area, looking for a great pediatric dentist and regular family dentist. Any recommendations would be very much appreciated. Greer/Taylors area.

Thanks.
I have been going to Dr. Tom Clark on Wade Hampton Blvd in Taylors (right past the Canopy car wash) for about 16 years and I really like him. He's a family dentist, not specifically a pediatric dentist, but he has lots of patients who are kids. He's very reasonably priced also. I've never had to pay him anything over and above what my insurance considers "reasonable and customary", as I had to do with other dentists I went to before I started going to him. His phone number is 244-0400.

Old 05-28-2008, 03:25 AM

33 posts, read 117,591 times
Me too. Dr. Clark has been my dentist since childhood. He's very easy-going and gentle. He's located just a little before you get to the Kmart on Wade Hampton in Greenville. I never have to wait, either, but he has the best magazines if you're waiting on the kids.

Old 05-28-2008, 11:46 AM

69 posts, read 322,325 times
I highly, HIGHLY recommend Ashby Park Pediatric Dentistry.
It is technically in Mauldin, but right off of Woodruff Rd.
When we lived in Greer it took us about 15 minutes to get there from highway 14.

The family dentists here won't do any procedures on children, so you will want to make sure that the dentist is an actual pediatric dentist.

We can go back with the kids if they need us to and they are the only dentists in town that use valium sedation, as a lot of kids, mine included, can't handle the usual drugs.
They are gentle and calm and loving with the kids too.

Old 05-28-2008, 03:57 PM

192 posts, read 429,313 times
Hey Teri, you know our next door neighbor (Ron) is a dentist. :-)

Old 10-24-2008, 01:52 PM

94 posts, read 377,848 times
Default Does anyone know this dentist?

Dr. Lance Masters in Greer?

He would be the Tri Care provider closest to me and I'm trying to find any info on him.

Thanks

Old 10-24-2008, 07:54 PM

4,218 posts, read 8,525,465 times
My husband and I have just started going to family dentist Dr. Don Kelly on Old Spartanburg Road (near intersection with Brushy Creek). We like him a lot. When we moved to town he was recommended by a friend of mine who is a pharmacist. She's been going to him since she was quite young. I think he might be a pediatric dentist as well, I'm not sure.

Old 10-24-2008, 10:36 PM

1,941 posts, read 4,467,794 times
Dr. Gordon Bray is a pediatric dentist in Greenville, off of Cleveland Street. He's very experienced and does an excellent job. I highly recommend him (in other words, it's worth your drive from the Greer/Taylors area).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area