U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 10:48 PM

8,882 posts, read 13,294,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloStar View Post
No way, jose. But, really, the only way my camera "bests" yours is the optical zoom (which is amazing). But, your pictures are awesome. I can't tell the difference.

I particularly love the pic of the woods and lake at Paris Mountain. You should blow that up and frame it. Do you use your manual settings or do you shoot on Intelligent Auto? I don't know enough to use manual settings yet, but I get great pics on IA as it is.
A different user by the name of p2y2ro (is that how you spell it LOL) took those pics at Paris Mountain. I use manual settings most of the time when I take pics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2008, 11:51 PM

86 posts, read 325,930 times
Whoops, I'm sorry. I thought you took those Paris Mtn. pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man430 View Post
A different user by the name of p2y2ro (is that how you spell it LOL) took those pics at Paris Mountain. I use manual settings most of the time when I take pics.

Old 06-09-2008, 12:09 AM

8,882 posts, read 13,294,563 times
Quote:
Whoops, I'm sorry. I thought you took those Paris Mtn. pics.
Well, I did take some from and of Paris Mountain but none of the ponds unless you're referring to Furman.

Old 06-09-2008, 12:56 AM

I did really like that one, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man430 View Post
Well, I did take some from and of Paris Mountain but none of the ponds unless you're referring to Furman.

Old 06-09-2008, 10:39 AM

2,048 posts, read 3,081,935 times
Quote:
Thornblade Park raised their rent. A one bedroom is now $700-725 a month.
Oops! You can tell I'm not writing the checks in SC yet.

Old 06-09-2008, 01:50 PM

Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadpony View Post
oops! You Can Tell I'm Not Writing The Checks In Sc Yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area