Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2008, 09:42 PM

20 posts, read 58,673 times

Advertisements

greetings!--

We are coming down to check out the area again in Mid-July and want to be efficient with our time, so we are asking for a bit of help. What specific neighborhhoods would meet these stipulations:

1) Established neighborhoods. We are not new subdivision/new development people.
2) Home price range of $225,000-$300,000.
3) Great schools (especially elementary/middle). We are public school fans.
4) Close (walking/biking) to the essentials....coffee shop, grocery, playground/pools, etc. Do not need the big box stuff, just the basics.
5) Family friendly area.

So far the downtown greer area (brushy creek elem. schools) seems to hit all these, where else? Please feel free to be as general or as specific as you want. All and any info is a ton of help.

Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2008, 10:07 AM

511 posts, read 1,517,111 times
Default homes

There are currently 579 homes on the market in your price range. These are from Greenville, Greer, Anderson county etc. I am trying to sort through some of them to let you know which ones are closest to things you would like. I will let you know what I find.

Old 06-25-2008, 03:30 PM

807 posts, read 1,774,922 times
Default homes

I found 7 available in the school district you asked for. I will be glad to send them at your request.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area