Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 08:03 AM

30 posts, read 166,903 times

Advertisements

Where is the moderator? This is getting out of hand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2008, 08:59 AM

239 posts, read 699,460 times
not out of hand at all just differences of opinion being discussed...

Old 08-30-2008, 09:30 AM

6,830 posts, read 16,487,030 times
This thread will either get back on topic immediately or it will be closed.

Old 08-30-2008, 09:50 AM

seems to me the topic is right on we are discussing s.c so gay campaign and why we agree or disagree with the subject ....seems to me they're strong opinions on both sides of the discussion....i mean why have a discussion in the first place if you can't tell people why you feel the way you do and how you come to form your opinions in the first place???

Old 08-30-2008, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernmeltdown View Post
seems to me the topic is right on we are discussing s.c so gay campaign and why we agree or disagree with the subject ....seems to me they're strong opinions on both sides of the discussion....i mean why have a discussion in the first place if you can't tell people why you feel the way you do and how you come to form your opinions in the first place???
Your posts had nothing to do with the ad campaign so they were deleted.

Old 08-30-2008, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
Where is the moderator? This is getting out of hand.
Please use the "report post" button; it is located at the top right of each post. Thanks.

Old 08-30-2008, 09:56 AM

no it was a response to other posts in this forum....and also reasons behind why some people feel the way they do about the subject at hand......i believe if it had been pro to the subject they never would have been removed ....

Old 02-04-2009, 01:00 PM

124 posts, read 321,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by motonenterprises View Post
Some folks just believe that its supposed to be a man and woman. Should they be faulted for that?

Yes. If you are against gay relationships, don't participate in one.

Old 02-04-2009, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by motonenterprises View Post
I understand. I guess because I don't feel directly affected is why I don't feel as strongly about it. I'm just saying that its very Christian based here(SC), so I'm definetly not surprised. On the other hand though, just because a place is Christian based and sticks to it doesn't mean its not progressive.

Christian and progressive are totally opposite terms.

Old 02-04-2009, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-vegas View Post
SC is a very welcoming; however, we (most SC residents) do have morals we stick to as Christians and that means not wavering in certain issues, such as marriage. We also are progressive, but that does not mean we have to end up like Rhode Island, Massachusetts and New Hampshire and start promoting that kind of life still for political correctness' sake.

What the hell does marriage have to do with this debate. When you say political correctness is it politically correct to usurp the Constitution. I am of course referring to the due process of the law and equal protection under the law clauses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area