U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 04:39 PM

102 posts, read 403,525 times

Advertisements

They said that it was still a go on their website.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2008, 09:07 PM

2,178 posts, read 5,002,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotogGal View Post
The Casbah is great. I remember reading something recently about them opening up a location in Greer. Anyone know if that's still a go?
they have been trying to open that location for years now, they own the building but are having trouble with the build out, permits and such, they are still trying

Old 11-13-2008, 06:36 AM

4 posts, read 7,847 times
Hey! My 21st bday is coming up next week (NOV. 22) and I was wondering what bars are the best in GREENVILLE SC....I want to be able to actually sit down and eat but still have a great time there will be about 10ppl joining me so I dont want us to be cramped in a space. ANY IDEAS????

Old 11-14-2008, 07:10 AM

3,876 posts, read 7,426,704 times
I'll be at these places but since Im on blood pressure meds I can't go as all out as I want. Two beers each night is my limit. Even that is probably a lot because I normally do not drink every night. But, I'll be on vacation so I gotta let loose somewhat.

Old 11-14-2008, 09:03 AM

378 posts, read 682,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbPatz View Post
Hey! My 21st bday is coming up next week (NOV. 22) and I was wondering what bars are the best in GREENVILLE SC....I want to be able to actually sit down and eat but still have a great time there will be about 10ppl joining me so I dont want us to be cramped in a space. ANY IDEAS????
You may want to try the upstairs areas at Wild Wing Cafe or Barley's on West Washington St. Have a happy one!

Old 11-14-2008, 09:10 AM

2,178 posts, read 5,002,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loose cannon View Post
I'll be at these places but since Im on blood pressure meds I can't go as all out as I want. Two beers each night is my limit. Even that is probably a lot because I normally do not drink every night. But, I'll be on vacation so I gotta let loose somewhat.
if you like beer Barleys is an awesome place to go, they have 58 taps they they change up on a pretty regular basis and hundreds of bottled beers, not to mention my favorite wheat crust pizza in Greenville

Old 11-14-2008, 12:35 PM

Oh yea EVERYONE has been saying BAILEYS is the place to go.....so maybe we will start out there. Thanks I'll update everyone and tell you how it goes!! If any other suggestions let me know!! THANK YOU

Old 11-14-2008, 12:53 PM

909 posts, read 2,102,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbPatz View Post
Oh yea EVERYONE has been saying BAILEYS is the place to go.....so maybe we will start out there. Thanks I'll update everyone and tell you how it goes!! If any other suggestions let me know!! THANK YOU
Don't get Baileys confused with Barleys, although I like them both. Baileys is a sports bar on Laurens Rd, while Barleys is a pizza place/bar next to Wild Wing on W. Washington. Just didn't want you to go to the wrong place.

My other recommendation, although small, gotta love City Tavern on the corner of Main and E. North. Not that I condone binge drinking in any fashion, but remember 4 words..."Tiger In Your Tank".

Another thumbs up goes to Connelly's on E. Court Street downtown.

Oh the days of turning 21. (not sarcasm, just looking into my brain for the memories)

Old 11-19-2008, 12:36 PM

OOOOH YEA true!THANX! I'll keep all those in mind!! Yea and as for that TIGER IN ThA TANK, yea ive heard humm how should i say this INTERESTING things about it....LOL! WELL THANK YOU SO MUCH 3 more days till FREEDOM!!

Old 11-27-2008, 06:59 PM

Hey you guys BAILEYS was great we had a FAB time...food was GREAT especially for a sports bar!! Hope you all have a GREAT TURKEY DAY!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area