U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2008, 02:03 PM

2 posts, read 7,379 times

Advertisements

Hello! My husband & I are relocating to Greenville from Baltimore. He has posted to this forum and received such great information. So! I thought I would give it a try!

I was looking at houses/neighborhoods online and found Long Creek Plantation in Simpsonville. I have never lived in a neighborhood with an HOA and am concerned about moving somewhere too strict.

Can anyone provide information about the HOA rules/regulations for Long Creek Plantation?

Thanks so much!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2008, 06:04 AM

105 posts, read 333,291 times
here is their website...

Long Creek Plantation :: A great place to call home (http://www.lcpsc.com/index.php - broken link)

they have a documents link on the left where you can download all their covenants and rules if you want to look through them...

I live right down the road from this community, i have never been through it but the area is nice. A developer is planning a mixed use development that will back up to part of this neighborhood but i'm not sure if they ever got their rezoning passed so it may not happen.

my community also has an HOA and i havent had any problems. For the most part they just try to keep the neighborhood consistent. You plan to do something to the outside of your house (i.e. paint, siding, fence, etc) you have to submit it for review and they also try to make sure everybody keeps their yards up, basically just making sure the neighborhood stays nice.

hope this helps...

Old 09-11-2008, 11:53 AM

477 posts, read 1,218,466 times
I lived in Long Creek Plantation. I don't remember anything being strict. The only thing that was kind of dumb is to use the pool, you have to own a house, you can't just rent or lease. The neighborhood is VERY nice. It's very picturesque. Our next door neighbors were very nice, brough over tons of welcome gifts and food. It's a very nice safe place to live and not too far out from Greenville, mall and downtown area.

Old 09-17-2008, 08:14 AM

1 posts, read 3,678 times
I live in LCP now. The HOA isn't really strict. Just keeps up with stuff that needs to be done. If your yard has 3 feet of grass, you will hear about it, lol. If you would like to email me, feel free Its AngiZ74 @ Charter.net (remove spaces)

Old 09-22-2008, 10:43 AM

2 posts, read 6,903 times
Default Nice Homes in Long Creek

There are some really nice affordable homes in Long Creek Plantation. They pool is pretty large for the size community and they have a playset and soccer field for the kids and a very large club house that we have rented out in the past and found it to be a great place to have a party. There are walking trails and it's very close to shopping and 385. If you are looking for a home this is a nice place to check out. There are alot of families and the lots are a bit larger than some of the newer subdivisons.

Old 09-25-2008, 07:03 AM

2 posts, read 7,379 times
Smile long creek info

Thank you so much for all the very helpful information regarding Long Creek Plantation. My husband and I will be down in October and this is on the list to check out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or