Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 02:20 PM

835 posts, read 2,305,104 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Ville_Boy864 View Post
^^Those stats are based on 2003 statistics. Might as well go watch saved by the bell for todays hottest style tips lol
I could watch that show on mute and still laugh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2008, 04:27 PM

75 posts, read 353,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guestposter24 View Post
I could watch that show on mute and still laugh.
haha i used to watch it in the morning before school, but i opt. for cartoons now

Old 12-06-2008, 06:20 PM

835 posts, read 2,305,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Ville_Boy864 View Post
haha i used to watch it in the morning before school, but i opt. for cartoons now
Same here except for the cartoons.

Old 12-07-2008, 06:11 PM

23 posts, read 79,536 times
Here's a dirty little secret. Crime is mostly ethnically determined. Whites have a lower crime rate than blacks and northern whites have a lower rate than southern whites Ergo, homogeneously white northern towns have the lowest crime rates. They are mostly Scandinavians, Germans, Poles and Dutch. What's the big surprise?

Also, the horrible climate tended to kill or drive away the less disciplined, less cooperative and less orderly people.

Old 12-07-2008, 06:47 PM

765 posts, read 1,910,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tab Numlock View Post
Here's a dirty little secret. Crime is mostly ethnically determined. Whites have a lower crime rate than blacks and northern whites have a lower rate than southern whites Ergo, homogeneously white northern towns have the lowest crime rates. They are mostly Scandinavians, Germans, Poles and Dutch. What's the big surprise?

Also, the horrible climate tended to kill or drive away the less disciplined, less cooperative and less orderly people.
Just what we need someone else blowing smoke out of thier ass and calling it fact.

Old 12-08-2008, 01:23 AM

2,261 posts, read 5,839,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tab Numlock View Post

where exactly do you get this information? sounds racist, care to back it up with ANY facts?

Old 12-11-2008, 10:08 PM

642 posts, read 2,088,059 times
This just happen in Neely Farms here in Simpsonville Woman: 'Go Ahead, Shoot Me; ' Robber Does - Greenville News Story - WYFF Greenville (http://www.wyff4.com/news/18257977/detail.html - broken link)

If you have noticed the news with in the past few years there has been more crimes here in Simpsonville. Im sure it is just because of the increase of people that have moved here. And people having a hard time finding work. But it still is kind of scary. I would always hear spartanburg having bad news story's. But never Simpsonville I know it is around the holidays and people get desperate.

But between this and the people driving there cars in the radio shack and I can't remember the other store. And just a bunch of other little news story's I have heard with in the past few weeks. I'm just hoping the little town I love is not turning in to a bad place to live. Don't get me wrong I still think it is a safe place and a great place to live. Just pointing out what I have noticed.

Old 12-12-2008, 09:45 AM

166 posts, read 411,382 times
Yes do your own research Not that you really need too. In general Lilly white america is safer. I love diversity when there isnt high crime. But doesnt take rocket science to follow the numbers.
There are many reasons it starts with the individuals role models and builds from there. Some escape some dont. some feel thats all there is and what we know

Old 12-12-2008, 10:16 AM

2,261 posts, read 5,839,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyL View Post
Yes do your own research Not that you really need too. In general Lilly white america is safer. I love diversity when there isnt high crime. But doesnt take rocket science to follow the numbers.
There are many reasons it starts with the individuals role models and builds from there. Some escape some dont. some feel thats all there is and what we know
if I understood what you said I think I would be offended.

Last edited by NoodlesKnowles; 12-12-2008 at 10:31 AM..

Old 12-12-2008, 10:45 AM

166 posts, read 411,382 times
Black vs White Crime Stats - Psychology - human behavior - ACADEMIC/ BUSINESS - Perspectives (http://perspectives.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=97552&forum_id=96 - broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area