Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 10:25 AM

5,893 posts, read 12,807,206 times

Advertisements

Hmm. Sounds like I need to make a trip to Target just before dinner time!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2009, 12:43 PM

2,068 posts, read 5,965,687 times
I went through the drive through today for lunch and got the pulled pork. It was good, but one thing......... If you ever go through the drive through and get a pop, ask for it light ice. I got my drink first and it felt funny so I opened the lid. It looked like a snow cone and pushing the straw through, it was that way from top to bottom. I asked for another drink when they handed me sandwich. He said it was just a little ice, but I kid you not, all I could see when I opened the cup was ice and I had root beer and could only see it way down below. So unless you want pretty much a cup full of ice, ask for light ice!

Old 02-05-2009, 01:10 PM

915 posts, read 2,423,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapunzll View Post
If you ever go through the drive through and get a pop, ask for it light ice.
I can't believe they punched you, and then gave you ice to put on your eye? Oh, you meant soda!

Sorry, had to say it. Born in MI, but I cannot stand the word "pop".

Everybody has my curiousity peaked for this Dickey's place. My wife and I went to Mutt's over off 14 last Saturday, and saw that Dickey's place after we were done. Mutt's must have been giving away food though, since there were about 30 people in front of us in line, and not an empty seat in the house. Hope Dickey's had some customers too!

PS - We never go out for dinner, but for some reason we have the past 3 Saturdays in a row. Peddler Steakhouse = 1 hour, 20 minute wait. Copper River = 55 minute wait. Mutt's = about 25 minutes in line, 5 minutes for a table to free up, then 8 more for the food. Recession?

Old 02-05-2009, 01:29 PM

2,068 posts, read 5,965,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeegan View Post
I can't believe they punched you, and then gave you ice to put on your eye? Oh, you meant soda!

Sorry, had to say it. Born in MI, but I cannot stand the word "pop".

Everybody has my curiousity peaked for this Dickey's place. My wife and I went to Mutt's over off 14 last Saturday, and saw that Dickey's place after we were done. Mutt's must have been giving away food though, since there were about 30 people in front of us in line, and not an empty seat in the house. Hope Dickey's had some customers too!

PS - We never go out for dinner, but for some reason we have the past 3 Saturdays in a row. Peddler Steakhouse = 1 hour, 20 minute wait. Copper River = 55 minute wait. Mutt's = about 25 minutes in line, 5 minutes for a table to free up, then 8 more for the food. Recession?
<<sticking tongue out>>

Old 02-08-2009, 03:11 PM

70 posts, read 174,515 times
This is my second time eating at Dickie's and it was awesome! We went today after church and the place was packed. Every time the line would settle down, another group of people/family would come in.

I ordered the pulled pork barbique sandwith and the waffle fries. It was really good! My father in-law ordered the chicken and coleslaw and he enjoyed it as well.

Old 07-14-2009, 09:02 AM

1 posts, read 2,408 times
I work at Dickey's and we try really hard to make the experieence the best for everyone. There is only so much we can do but if you think we should change something let me know and i will be sure to pass it on to the owners.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area