U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 07:19 AM

161 posts, read 272,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvislives View Post
Are you guys gonna gather at the Bi-Lo center listen to Rush and teabag each other LOL ..
ok, i literarally just fell off my chair laughing
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2009, 07:48 AM

140 posts, read 226,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Drizzle View Post
Also, you cannot use the current upswing in the DOW as an example, as this has been attributed to measures and announcements that the current administration has made over past week.
If the current administration were to take credit for the upswing on Thursday, wouldn't they also be responsible for the drop on Friday? The truth of the matter is that the market ebbs and flows. Always has, always will.

Old 03-28-2009, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studyin'2Show View Post
If the current administration were to take credit for the upswing on Thursday, wouldn't they also be responsible for the drop on Friday? The truth of the matter is that the market ebbs and flows. Always has, always will.
Good point. I will agree with you on that one.

Old 03-28-2009, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post
if you have a ton of credit card debt, do you max out your last credit card to pay off the other ones?
I'm not sure if you agree with Sandford on this or not, but wasn't that basically what he wanted? He was only going to accept money from the ARRA if he could use it to pay down SC's debt. The funny thing is, he has already accepted money from the plan (all the states have). I think it is just poitical grandstanding. He knows that the State government will overturn his decision not to accept the money. SC will get the money and he comes out smelling like roses since he will state that he disagreed with it from the begining. It's a win/win for him (unless, of course, if the plan works, then he won't look very good). I find it hard to believe that he doesn't have some other alternative motive going on here.

Old 03-28-2009, 10:49 AM

548 posts, read 1,271,353 times
Sanford is running for President. What Sanford does he does in that vein. He spends too much time posturing for control rather than looking for solutions. On the other hand, the democrats react first then complain about it later (hence the AIG fiasco)

Old 03-28-2009, 02:24 PM

3,408 posts, read 4,920,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiestaBay View Post
Of course, of course. BAHAHAHAHA! How quickly the Republicant party disowns those who aren't lock in step.

With the exception of Ron Paul I've disowned them all. The Republican Party is dead!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area