Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 08:58 AM

131 posts, read 696,500 times

Advertisements

Bailey's on Laurens road usually has a very good crowd of ohio state fans. Last time I was there they had about 30-40 fans watching it on several of the big screens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2008, 11:50 AM

2,068 posts, read 5,966,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karoga View Post
Would like to communicate with former Ohio residents in the Hickory area regarding their relocation experience.
The buckeyes were all eaten by the Wolverines!

Old 11-12-2008, 06:07 PM

15 posts, read 72,637 times
Greenville is SEC terrirory which means most people are Gamecocks and Florida Gators fans. And the Buckeyes should worry about real teams like the Gators and the Trojans, not some team like Michigan who isn't even going to a bowl game. Florida owns Ohio State and their fans know it! Greenville is Gator Country.

Old 12-09-2013, 10:53 AM

1 posts, read 1,114 times
I have been here for over ten years from Columbus, Ohio the home of the Bucks. We now get to play Clemson in a bowl game again and I just can't wait. I have never met so many Buckeye haters in my life, they'll really be hatin' after the bowl game

Old 12-09-2013, 05:47 PM

243 posts, read 282,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-buck View Post
I have been here for over ten years from Columbus, Ohio the home of the Bucks. We now get to play Clemson in a bowl game again and I just can't wait. I have never met so many Buckeye haters in my life, they'll really be hatin' after the bowl game
to be fair a lot of that OSU haters in SC are Carolina fans (I am among them) and we certainly won't hate them anymore for beating Clemson.

Old 12-09-2013, 06:22 PM

5,490 posts, read 8,321,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-buck View Post
Too be fair, OSU's schedule is just as suspect if not more suspect than Clemson's. A win is definitely not guaranteed for the Bucks. Clemson fans travel very well to Florida. Will probably be like a home game to them. Oh, and welcome to the boards. I see this is your first post.

Old 12-09-2013, 06:46 PM

481 posts, read 864,904 times
Damn, Buckeye fans here?!?!?!? I am so STOKED that the Buckeyes got showed down by there own conference (Spartans) than seeing them get their a** kicked again by a SEC team or even a ACC team.

You Buckeyes can keep that traitor garbage "Meyers", and maybe one day (yeah right ) the Buckeyes will actually have some real teams to play. Sad that there are only four teams that actually put a fight up and play a real game that the Buckeyes barely squeak by or even win.

BTW, I am not from SC, so no hate from SC. Buckeyes SUCK all around and most of the time cheat to get anywhere (especially through the voters....lol).

Old 12-10-2013, 07:38 PM

9,501 posts, read 9,816,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Michael View Post
****, Buckeye fans here?!?!?!? I am so STOKED that the Buckeyes got showed down by there own conference (Spartans) than seeing them get their a** kicked again by a SEC team or even a ACC team.

You Buckeyes can keep that traitor garbage "Meyers", and maybe one day (yeah right ) the Buckeyes will actually have some real teams to play. Sad that there are only four teams that actually put a fight up and play a real game that the Buckeyes barely squeak by or even win.

BTW, I am not from SC, so no hate from SC. Buckeyes SUCK all around and most of the time cheat to get anywhere (especially through the voters....lol).
Lighten up Francis. It's just football...geesh.

Old 12-11-2013, 06:57 AM

24 posts, read 34,229 times
Buckeyes schedule was weak this year, that is true. But Clemson basically played 3 games, UGA, FSU and the gamecocks. They're 1-2 in those games. Everyone else they played were unranked and horrible. Will be interesting to see what happens. CU has the playmakers to be explosive, but take them away from Pickens County and give them the slightest adversity and they usually fold like a blanket.

Old 12-11-2013, 08:59 AM

5,490 posts, read 8,321,975 times
I agree conky. If they were consistent they'd be good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area