Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2009, 07:35 PM

9 posts, read 29,828 times

Advertisements

Hey everybody,

I just found out I will be moving from Columbia to Greenville in June and need to start looking for someplace to live. Im a young college graduate, but am not much into the bar scene. Much more into the outdoors thing, mountain biking, fishing etc. I will however have to be working downtown, so need a place within a decent driving distance.

Does anyone know of any good apartment complexes in the $700 a month range that are pet friendly (I have a lab)?

Or even better yet, does anyone know of any property management companies that have some good rental properties. I have looked on Craigs list but have not found hardly any rental houses in the Greenville area, that are in my price range anyways.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2009, 08:11 AM

2,261 posts, read 5,841,942 times
there are some great threads on here dedicated to that "Rentals?"is one I started about two years ago that has helped some folks out, and helped me out when I was moving here, i've used sites like hotpads , rentalhouses , Coldwell Banker Caine (http://www.coldwellbankercaine.com/search_results.php?dosearch=1&source=greenville&ar ea=&property_type=lease&subdivision=&street=&min_p rice=10000&max_price=&bedrooms=&bathrooms=&county= - broken link)
if you need anything else i'd be happy to search some more, this is just off the top of my head, hope I helped!

Old 05-05-2009, 02:10 PM

216 posts, read 413,584 times
I'm moving at the end of June and I'm looking for the exact same thing you are, and in the same price range. You won't have a problem finding an apartment complex in your price range, but I don't know about your dog since Labs are large... some complexes have restrictions on size as well.

I'm kind of loathe to move into a complex because it just seems like too many people in close quarters, so I've been looking at property management companies. Hate to tell you that right now, there doesn't seem to be any nice houses available under $800 a month. There are duplexes and condos that are nice, starting at $650, but everything really nice is going to be pricey. Good luck!

Southland Properties
Homes.com (has rental listings)
The Goldsmith Company (http://gs.n-i.com/the-goldsmith-company.html - broken link)
Tinsley Real Estate

Here is a listing of real estate agents and their websites. Some also handle rental/lease properties. You have to click on each agent's website link to see if they handle rental properties, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benelli55 View Post
Hey everybody,

I just found out I will be moving from Columbia to Greenville in June and need to start looking for someplace to live. Im a young college graduate, but am not much into the bar scene. Much more into the outdoors thing, mountain biking, fishing etc. I will however have to be working downtown, so need a place within a decent driving distance.

Does anyone know of any good apartment complexes in the $700 a month range that are pet friendly (I have a lab)?

Or even better yet, does anyone know of any property management companies that have some good rental properties. I have looked on Craigs list but have not found hardly any rental houses in the Greenville area, that are in my price range anyways.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area