Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 10:17 AM

1 posts, read 17,019 times

Advertisements

We are relocating to SC from Michigan and we are highly active in a travel softball organization - I coach a team as well as am the pitching coach for many organizations in our area. We have worked hard to build a program over the last 2 years and now we have to start over!!!

Does anyone know of some people I can contact about possibly coaching and finding teams for my girls to try out for??? Any help would be great - might end up in Fountain Inn/Simpsonville area....

Thanks!

Gina
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2009, 08:10 AM

1 posts, read 16,832 times
The Simpsonville/Mauldin area is where some of the best players and coaches are currently. Just go to Heratige Park and you will see the level of commitment to the sport. If you would like to go somewhere to make an impact, I would go to Laurens (15 minutes away-south) where they have a new head coach (from Mauldin) who would love the help and needs to start a travel team form the county. Contact Laurens High Schoold for his contact information (Butch).

Old 06-18-2009, 12:10 PM

46 posts, read 121,135 times
The Carolina Rage in Greenwood has a great group of girls from 10U-16U. They will be needing to fill some spots and may be holding tryouts next month. It is about 45mins or so from Fountain Inn area. If you are in the area there is a tournament this weekend in Anderson at the Civic Center. Starts Saturday morning. You will see aselection of teams from the area. There are teams all around the upstate.

Old 06-26-2009, 04:21 PM

1 posts, read 16,461 times
Default anybody?

hi, im looking to be on a all stars or softball team.
i just got done with a regular 14u softball team and i really
want to be on another.
so i was wondering if you have a team together.
i can help make up a team with the 14u girls that were on my team.

Old 07-01-2009, 09:54 AM

1 posts, read 16,286 times
check out eteamz.com/carolinabliss

Old 10-26-2009, 06:27 PM

2 posts, read 28,863 times
hello i formed a 14 and under softball travel team we are very competitive how old i your girls and what positions do they play i am located in baltimore,md

Old 11-14-2009, 03:49 PM

2 posts, read 28,863 times
Default hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanaseven View Post
We are relocating to SC from Michigan and we are highly active in a travel softball organization - I coach a team as well as am the pitching coach for many organizations in our area. We have worked hard to build a program over the last 2 years and now we have to start over!!!

Does anyone know of some people I can contact about possibly coaching and finding teams for my girls to try out for??? Any help would be great - might end up in Fountain Inn/Simpsonville area....

Thanks!

Gina
Hello how old are you girls i am located in baltimore,md i dont know if you want to travel but let m eknow i will give you more details you can go to www.leaguelineup.com/mdresp as well

Old 03-14-2010, 10:26 PM

1 posts, read 13,207 times
If you are still needing a good travel team for your girls check out the Carolina Thunder CAROLINA THUNDER (http://www.eteamz.com/carolinathunder - broken link)

Old 03-16-2010, 01:09 PM

19 posts, read 55,571 times
Hi, we're relocating from Michigan too! Probably Simpsonville as well. Can't help with softball as I have a boy but if you get any tips on the best places to sign up for sports let me know. He loves baseball and basketball ( U10).

Good luck with the move!

Old 06-28-2010, 01:08 PM

4 posts, read 20,948 times
Hello i would say Maryland Responders its a new team with great coaches but they are in Baltimore,MD
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area