Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 04:07 PM

11,706 posts, read 24,788,725 times

Advertisements

Strossners. Nobody and I mean nobody tops that place. Best bakery in all of Greenville easily.

/thread
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2010, 04:25 PM

2,068 posts, read 5,966,937 times
Personally, I find Strossner's to be really over-rated!

Old 03-31-2010, 04:34 PM

3 posts, read 4,598 times
Really ? Well Pammy The Cake Lady has been opened just over a year and has had maybe 1 complaint to every 500 orders. People that complain are the ones who have nothing better to do .Gretchens ABS and these other bakeries have been around for years. If they have complaints I m sure they came from the same people. The ones who have nothing better to do but complain. Pammys cakes and baked goods are fabulous. Geez that must be why she has already built a very long list of regular customers, who glady tell their family and friends what a great bakery it is.

Old 03-31-2010, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by betican View Post
Really ? Well Pammy The Cake Lady has been opened just over a year and has had maybe 1 complaint to every 500 orders. People that complain are the ones who have nothing better to do .Gretchens ABS and these other bakeries have been around for years. If they have complaints I m sure they came from the same people. The ones who have nothing better to do but complain. Pammys cakes and baked goods are fabulous. Geez that must be why she has already built a very long list of regular customers, who glady tell their family and friends what a great bakery it is.

You kinda sound like you work there.

Old 03-31-2010, 05:08 PM

11,706 posts, read 24,788,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapunzll View Post
You kinda sound like you work there.
I was thinking the same thing.

I don't work at Strossners though.

Old 03-31-2010, 05:09 PM

LOL The Purple Kitchen does great cake too, but boy, are they pricey!

Old 03-31-2010, 06:55 PM

1,016 posts, read 2,138,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betican View Post
I am the one who complained and I would tell her to her face she is a rip off artist. Are you Pammy?
Strossners is good. Love the coconut cake.

Old 03-31-2010, 07:50 PM

3 posts, read 4,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruvidu View Post
I am the one who complained and I would tell her to her face she is a rip off artist. Are you Pammy?
Strossners is good. Love the coconut cake.

No but I work there so I know the real truth. Because I deal with the customers all day. There is always going to be one bad apple in the basket that tries to spoil the good for the rest. But we really don't worry about those bad apples. We know what we do and we have a great reputation for making great cakes and pleasing our customers. Its just sad that there are people out there who take joy in getting attention in such in a negitive way. Bottom line is if you are looking for fresh , not frozen, cakes, cookies,candies or pastries stop by Pammy The Cake Lady in Simpsonville. You won't be disappointed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area