Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 01:20 PM

5 posts, read 8,693 times

Advertisements

Sorry I was out of town. My girl friend recommended him to me. His website is in the process of being built. He use to build homes in ATL but because of the economy he has down sized and went to renovation work like kitchens, bathrooms, etc. He's an archtectural designer / builder but he doesn't charge designer fee's so you get the best of both worlds. He has a South Carolina State Residential Contractor's license, bonded with the State of South Carolina and I'm sure he's insured in SC. I geuss the best thing was he did great work, he didn't just through the work up, he was more interested in doing it right, he was very selective who he screened to do subcontractor work and he didn't ask for money up front. I don't think you can beat that. I remember a few contractor's wanted 50% up front to start the job. I want to see him grow cause he's a nice person and a nice family man who's caught in a bad economy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2009, 08:58 AM

5,015 posts, read 8,125,382 times
Thanks Beachya. I'll keep him in mind, but now, can't see the link to his website on this forum - can yo repost or send as an PM. Hopefully, when/if the time comes, he'll have some local work I can see firsthand.

Do you have any pics of what he did for you to post?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area