Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2009, 10:09 PM

27 posts, read 104,627 times

Advertisements

Hi.....my husband and I will be coming down to visit family over Thanksgiving and since my husband is a die hard Jets fan I know he will want to see the Jets-Bills game (NFL Network) Thurs. Night 12/3. Are there any good sports bars in downtown Greenville or in Simpsonville that carry the NFL Network. I'm pretty sure this is not included in most cable packages.

I was also wondering if their was a large group of Jets fans the Greenville area, NY Transplanters or what not and if they went to a certain bar that was Jets friendly. Thanks for any suggestions, looking forward to the trip!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2009, 10:22 PM

11,689 posts, read 24,637,762 times
Sharkey's on Main Street is a great place. There are several other places that are good too like Indigo Joes and Bailey's. And i'm the last thing from a Jets fan you will ever see.

Old 10-03-2009, 06:36 AM

1,016 posts, read 2,126,164 times
We were in Rafferty's two nights ago and they have transformed their dinning area into a sports bar. There must have been 12 TVs with all different games going on. They have 6 large screen TVs mounted together all on different channels. Not my cup of tea. I liked it better the way it was but they probably have the NFL network.

Old 10-03-2009, 01:57 PM

2,261 posts, read 5,813,752 times
Actually I think any place that has a commercial dish network account(or if they have the NFL sunday ticket, Direct TV, based on the fact that if they spend that kind of money on football they'd probably pretty much have to show the thursday night games) has the NFL network, I would recommend calling around as the Jets/bills game might not be priority around here. Try Baileys, Quaker Steak and Lube, Indigo Joes, Sharkys, I can't think of any more at the moment but give me a little bit and i'll update this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area