Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2009, 03:10 PM

99 posts, read 322,896 times

Advertisements

well friends i found a nice new place to eat up on brushy creek rd in greer, Helens kitchen, the food was fabulous today, they actually sold out of food, they said this way unheard of lately, and i was the last to leave today, yummy home cooked meals, the price was great, $8.95 for main course with 3 sides, bread choice, bev, and dessert, in my humble opinion it was well worth the $$, it tasted like a home cooked meal. thought you all might like to know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2009, 05:47 PM

5,893 posts, read 12,809,487 times
Okay, I need more details. Can you give me some idea where on Brushy Creek Helen's Kitchen is located? I live in Greer and not far from Brushy Creek and have never seen or heard of this place. I live closer to Hudson Corners and suspect it's probably closer to downtown Greer.

Old 10-26-2009, 06:46 PM

Default location

its just past the corner of suber and brushy, 3313 i believe across from the new lighting store and if you go to praise cathedral you've gone to far, there is a giant knife fork and spoon out front, i believe the first right after brushy meadows subdivision going towards downtown greer, hope that help i am terrible at directions, a born lefty

Old 10-26-2009, 11:16 PM

4,657 posts, read 8,710,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boernomore View Post
its just past the corner of suber and brushy, 3313 i believe across from the new lighting store and if you go to praise cathedral you've gone to far, there is a giant knife fork and spoon out front, i believe the first right after brushy meadows subdivision going towards downtown greer, hope that help i am terrible at directions, a born lefty
Are you sure it's not in a little shopping center on Buncombe?

Old 10-27-2009, 04:29 AM

2 posts, read 3,611 times
The Country Buffet on Wade hampton in Taylors is good, it's $6.95 for all you can eat country cooking. It includes iced tea, but you have to pay extra for soda. So if you're on a budget you get a lot of bang for your buck there. The only problem with them is they close a 8pm.

Old 10-28-2009, 07:09 AM

Default correct address wrong name

well i drove by the place to eat and yes it is 3313 brushy creek road, but it is called Janets, not Helens, dang i am bad with names and directs,lol i guess i will never get to be a navigator, but on the other hand i do get to go off track and find lots of great places when i least expect it

Old 10-28-2009, 07:34 AM

5,680 posts, read 11,542,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boernomore View Post
well i drove by the place to eat and yes it is 3313 brushy creek road, but it is called Janets, not Helens, dang i am bad with names and directs,lol i guess i will never get to be a navigator, but on the other hand i do get to go off track and find lots of great places when i least expect it
I completely respect your MO...

Old 10-28-2009, 10:33 AM

1,947 posts, read 2,757,797 times
I agree. Janet's is really good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area