U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 07-11-2012, 03:34 PM

475 posts, read 407,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04 View Post
Baskins 31 Flavors Ice Cream is back in it's original location on Fairview Road in Simpsonville. (Under new management).
Can I assume by you referencing 31 Flavors it is the original type rather than the new soft serve only store?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2012, 09:26 PM

2,182 posts, read 2,590,409 times
FYI - anyone who may be interested, the restaurant I mentioned the other day, Habiba's, they have a Groupon with 3 different options for the next 2 days - again, if anyone has gone there, please post what you thought. I'd like to know if it's any good.

http://www.groupon.com/r/uu10117148

Still wondering about their hours though???

Old 07-13-2012, 02:16 PM

943 posts, read 904,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyliner View Post
Carl Sobocinski (Table 301) has applied to take over management of the Overlook Grill in Falls Park.
I checked out the new menu and had a meal. Very nice. I would compare the former menu as just a 'typical grill food'. The new menu has some choices with international influence and a decent variety to choose from. I'll definitely be back, not just for the wonderful patio location.

Old 07-16-2012, 09:07 AM

3 posts, read 3,784 times
Look for Table301 to rebrand the Overlook Grill restaurant later this year.

Old 07-17-2012, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldemila View Post
FYI - anyone who may be interested, the restaurant I mentioned the other day, Habiba's, they have a Groupon with 3 different options for the next 2 days - again, if anyone has gone there, please post what you thought. I'd like to know if it's any good.

http://www.groupon.com/r/uu10117148

Still wondering about their hours though???
FYI - I went, probably won't be going back again.

Old 07-17-2012, 07:08 AM

1,194 posts, read 1,834,771 times
Please elaborate on Habiba's - I live very close to Pita House (less than one mile) and go about once/week but I'd love to try a similar restaurant.

I very much enjoyed "Rolled Pita Lebanese Restaurant" on Wade-Hampton (when I was working in Greer) but now it's just too far for me to drive.

Old 07-17-2012, 12:11 PM

4,146 posts, read 2,584,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by drfranklin View Post
Please elaborate on Habiba's - I live very close to Pita House (less than one mile) and go about once/week but I'd love to try a similar restaurant.

I very much enjoyed "Rolled Pita Lebanese Restaurant" on Wade-Hampton (when I was working in Greer) but now it's just too far for me to drive.
There's another place called "Pita" something or other further down Wade Hampton and Rutherford. Don't know if it's good or not since we're addicted to Rolled Pita. Just an FYI though, Rolled Pita won't be a Lebanese place much longer (it will be a seafood place) as the owner George bought Capris and converted into an Italian/Lebanese restaurant.

Eldemilla, thanks for the heads up about Habibas, we saw it and were intrigued.

Old 07-17-2012, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
There's another place called "Pita" something or other further down Wade Hampton and Rutherford. Don't know if it's good or not since we're addicted to Rolled Pita. Just an FYI though, Rolled Pita won't be a Lebanese place much longer (it will be a seafood place) as the owner George bought Capris and converted into an Italian/Lebanese restaurant.

Eldemilla, thanks for the heads up about Habibas, we saw it and were intrigued.
I think it's called Pita Grill, but I've never been.

Since this isn't the place for a restuarant review, I'll have to p/m you with my findings

Old 07-18-2012, 07:29 AM

147 posts, read 144,475 times
I was going to mention the "Pita Pit" coming downtown, but after reviewing the menu, it seems more like a "wraps" place than a good Mediterranean house.

Old 07-18-2012, 09:56 AM

8,917 posts, read 13,493,934 times
Which Wich for Shops at Greenridge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area